So, what did you make out with?

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I have to admit, this Black Friday / Cyber Monday has to be the least memorable in recent years. Still, there were some amazing deals out there. 

$7.49 for Skyrim

$30 for just about any recently released game. 

Me? I paid full price for the new Zelda on the 3DS. That game is so awesome. Also picked up Final Fantasy MMO for PS3 for $20. It came with a free month. 

Did anyone make out like gangbusters? 

I'm with you this is the least memorable BF I can recall.  The only deals I got were $10 and $15 games on Microsoft.com and last years deals were much better.

You know what really grinds my gears (hehe)

Microsoft.com had some really good deals, but I wanted to purchase the games as DD (a rarity for me). Crazy thing about this holiday season is a lot of the games on sale were MORE as a DD than their physical copies. 

I figured since MS was holding the sale that I could just go online and download the game for the same price. 

I noticed this with a few other titles, too. I wonder what gives. 

Huge haul this year...

:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ($7.99)

:360: Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad (Games on Demand) ($2.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you this is the least memorable BF I can recall. The only deals I got were $10 and $15 games on Microsoft.com and last years deals were much better.
BF is never as good as people hype it up to be.

I'm sure in every deal thread now though people have already started with "I'll wait for BF" posts.

Just Rayman Legends for Wii U for $25.

Have too much to play already, and spending a ton of money on moving/fixing up the new place right now, so I passed on most deals.

I had a rather nice Black Friday.

Elder Scrolls Anthology $30

Disney Infinity starter pack $37

Skylander's Swap-Force starter pack $37

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance PS3 Collector's Edition $50

Metal Gear Solid Anthology PS3 $30

Super Mario 3D Land 3DS $25

Lego Marvel Super Heroes WiiU $25

Playstation+ 1-year subscription card $30

Scribblenauts Unlimited WiiU $15

Scribblenauts Unmasked WiiU $25

Forza 4 $15

Forza Horizon $15

If you knew what to look for, and which deals were really worth having, it was actually quite solid.

Super Mario 3D World for $29.99 and a bunch of older PS3 games for $5 each thanks to a regional deal. Fared better with random non-gaming/electronic things.

All I bought on BF was Batman Arkham Origins (for me) and Skylanders Swap Force w/3 additional swappable figures as a gift for my sister. It still came to over $100 even with good deals.

bread's done
Back