Socom Confrontation w/ Headset $19.96 at Wal-mart YMMV

[quote name='gamerdogbert']

I cracked one open to use the headset with my iPhone, and after selling the game on eBay for $10 I've got a nice $10 headset. And the second copy is going on eBay sealed for $40 which will net me a $20 profit. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

Why couldn't you leave one for another CAG member to buy and benefit. That's part of the reason why these are hard to find.

[quote name='ets']Probably just stickered at that price, but would ring up at 19.99 because Home Office dropped the price.[/QUOTE]

Correct, went today after work and they had both still labeled as 59.99, but rang up as 19.99. Got them both. If anyone is interested in a trade to take one off my hands, let me know. Thanks OP, always wanted this headset.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Why couldn't you leave one for another CAG member to buy and benefit. That's part of the reason why these are hard to find.[/QUOTE]

I live in a small town in the middle of Iowa. The chances that there is another CAG in Newton, IA is very, very low. Anyone out there from Newton, IA? Seriously, let me know if you are, I'd be interested to know that you exist.

Make sure you check with the workers if you see some in stock on the website. This lady was convinced they never had any of these but I was like, well your website shows right here it's in stock. Sure enough, when she looked, they had 4 in the back. I bought all 4 but plan on getting the mics to my bro and a couple friends. Is the game that bad?

[quote name='ruiner']Make sure you check with the workers if you see some in stock on the website. This lady was convinced they never had any of these but I was like, well your website shows right here it's in stock. Sure enough, when she looked, they had 4 in the back. I bought all 4 but plan on getting the mics to my bro and a couple friends. Is the game that bad?[/QUOTE]

I havent played it, but I looked it up after getting this deal and the reviews were pretty bad. The game itself is ok from what I hear if you can get into a game and not get booted and if your a lucky one that doesnt get random lag. Plus its online only, so those drawbacks are pretty huge. Gamestop gives $4 a game and amazon is at $4.50 so you can get alittle bit back.

My store (Waipahu, Hawaii) had a ton of these sitting in the back room. They just weren't selling. Once the price dropped though, they were gone in a matter of hours. Haha. So don't expect to find any there. I don't know about the other stores on the island though.

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Just picked one up at my local WM and they still had like 10 left!!![/QUOTE]

Mind telling where your Walmart is?

I need to prepare and get some games, accessories before getting a PS3 by the end of the year. Missed out on that endwar clear out at bestbuy months back (and nyc even had it!). if someone stocks up I won't mind buying.

Bought this when it first came out at retail price, and sadly I pretty got more value of the mic than the game. Good thing they switched back to Zipper to develop SOCOM 4, hopefully this turns out much better than this lowpoint in the series.

This is now $15... I found 4 at a store that must have found them in the back. I bought 1, left 3 there. I may pick up a second sometime today. Don't know yet...

Figured what the hell.. picked up another today for $15. There were 2 left, but I'll bet the cashier went back and bought them judging by the look on his face when they rung up at $15...

bread's done
Back