Some GameCrazy Price Drops (8/29)

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Final Fantasy XI XB360 29.99
Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse XB $19.99 new/14.99 used (Finally)
NFL Head Coach PS2/XB $29.99 new/$19.99 used

apparently theres some more coming Thursday

[quote name='Scorch']Went in to check.. I was right.. 600 piece price change next Tuesday, September 12th.. on new games only.[/QUOTE]
Don't hang it over our heads like that man. Any info on what's included in the sale?

[quote name='Scorch']Went in to check.. I was right.. 600 piece price change next Tuesday, September 12th.. on new games only.[/QUOTE]

Post all 600....NOW!

jk

I hope Fatal Frame 3 is part of that. Can't find a used one...

we don't get the list until that day, thats what makes it so much fun there is no way to prepare.

you know it's just going to be junk like Geist and TimeSplitters FP that had the used price drop to 14.99 but the new stayed at 49.99. I doubt there will be anything decent on it.

[quote name='Scorch']you know it's just going to be junk like Geist and TimeSplitters FP that had the used price drop to 14.99 but the new stayed at 49.99. I doubt there will be anything decent on it.[/QUOTE]
My guess is it will be mostly all GBA just as the USED price change and then PS2 on down to 360 I think we will probably have at least 2 items on the 360 price change. Also mixed in with the USED price change list was a bunch of NEW price changes so I'd say say there are already about 150 new items with price changes which are all guides, collectible figures, cards, old halo 2 action figures that jut get dusty because no one wants them stuff like that.

EDIT: SCORCH do you work at GC or don't you I can't remember and if you don't who is showing you our calender and all of our price change sheets. Have you heard about the 360 madden tourny?

[quote name='MightySlacker']Oh it ain't gonna be junk. What's gonna suck is K-Mart is gonna drop about the same time - I'm gonna be a broke MFer

Dave[/quote]

QFT

There's going to be some good ones, just wait.

bread's done
Back