Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing (Wii) $25.99 @ Amazon, regularly $39.99

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I really want the PS3 version!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, so does my friend, but they seem more hesitant to drop the price of the 360 or PS3 versions.

I bought this for PC on Steam. It's really good. The only drawback of the PC version is lack of online play, which didn't seem like much of a downer for this kind of a game.

I've heard the Wii version is somewhat different. I doubt it could pull off the graphics, but I'd assume it would have the same gameplay. I hope it wasn't just a reviewer knocking the Wii.

[quote name='shoshokid']....as of now the Wii version is actually cheaper than the DS version.
[/QUOTE]

The DS version is showing up at $19.49 for me! :)

I would totally buy both of these but I have no extra cash at the moment, argh!

[quote name='solaris389']I bought this for PC on Steam. It's really good. The only drawback of the PC version is lack of online play, which didn't seem like much of a downer for this kind of a game.[/QUOTE]
Ha, you play BC2 on 360 but Sonic Racing on PC.

[quote name='freshzen']Ha, you play BC2 on 360 but Sonic Racing on PC.[/QUOTE]

My friends and brother play BC2 on the 360. I actually have it for PC, too. I just haven't really played it on PC much.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I want this on the :360: cuz you can race with your avatar :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's amazing seeing your avatar and the all-star move for your avatar is funny ;P. Very good game though :)

[quote name='PikaPichu']I was hoping it was the PS3 version was $26. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='benjamouth']You might want to mention it's the Wii version in the title OP, I got my hopes up that the 360 version was $26.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I really want to pickup the PS3 version for my son, but hesitant to jump on this until it's around $20.

This is an awesome game to play with your buddies. I was up till 1 am racing a friend online and laughing and enjoying ourselves the whole time

bread's done
Back