Sony Retail Site?

I honestly can't believe they ever check for employment on MS's site. Off the top of my head, I know EIGHT people who have gotten more than 4 or 5 games minimum on their site. NONE of them have ever worked retail, and totally made up all their registration info. And this isn't recently, this is like, since the retail site has existed.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm sad whenever people buy decent games too.[/QUOTE]

You're probably one of those that buys Madden every year, huh?

[quote name='dhrez']You're probably one of those that buys Madden every year, huh?[/QUOTE]

So funny.

I'm pretty sure I'm the one that loves Atlus and buys most of their games, but dosen't pretend to be "hardcore" and can also enjoy games like Area 51.

[quote name='Roufuss']So funny.

I'm pretty sure I'm the one that loves Atlus and buys most of their games, but dosen't pretend to be "hardcore" and can also enjoy games like Area 51.[/QUOTE]

I might have enjoyed Area 51 if it hadn't been a generic FPS with only one person on Live. One person. On all of Live. Seems to me that Xbox has spread themselves too thin to keep up a good live community for all their games. I didn't really give the one player game a chance and returned it the next day. I guess I just have particular tastes. I usually play Mashed for hours followed by some Beat Mania or Smash Bros. No game recently has overwelmed me so much as to spend $50 on them.

you go to microsoft.com/retail then click on xbox -> training. External Site. You can sign up form there, but you need to work for a company or retail store that produces or distributes xbox materials. OR ELSE!

The MS link above doesent work, Imy friend and I are trying to set it up. He just got a job at the EB down by me in Dallas.

[quote name='js1']can someone PLEASE pm me the sony site?[/QUOTE]I think I remember seeing the site posted in one of my instant e-mail notifications (of updates to this thread), but it appears to have been deleted or modified on CAG for some reason. I guess we're trying to limit abuse of the program by people who don't qualify for it? As for your situation, js1, I sympathize with you and all, but I don't believe Meijer is one of the stores on Sony's short list of "eligible" retailers. Sorry, dude.

As for the Xbox link, I'd suggest starting from the www.xbox.com/retail site, and working from there. IE works a bit better than Firefox (it's the only thing that'll work for some pages), just so you know. I believe Microsoft is not as stringent as Sony is right now, but it's still a requirement that you sell MS/Xbox products to take part in those respective retail programs.

Where is the Nintendo retail site? Could someone PM me with it? The girl I talked to at work told me about it, I forgot to write it down, and she transferred out of state, and the manager doesnt know because he doesn't bother with those things anymore. Thanks in advance from a recently hired Gamecrazy worker, store number 105570.

Will somebody post the Sony site? Or even just PM it to me? I'm currently working at Best Buy.

can someone please pm me the sony retail website
i currently work for blockbuster in philadelphia store number 42057
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Those that know, won't tell. And those that'll tell, don't know" - Da Major (Do The Right Thing)

For everybody that keeps asking about the Sony site, if you really work in a retail store, you'll find out sooner or later.

^^ THank you very much!

Quick question: I've signed up with the MS site, and its really cool and everything, but almost every game is out of stock. How often do they get more in, or is that it and I'm better off just ordering shirts?

[quote name='Space_Butler']^^ THank you very much!

Quick question: I've signed up with the MS site, and its really cool and everything, but almost every game is out of stock. How often do they get more in, or is that it and I'm better off just ordering shirts?[/QUOTE]

Forza was "coming soon" for a while. Then one morning around 2am it was available. I jumped on it right then but Jade Empire was OOS. Ordered that the next day. So I guess what I'm trying to say is it comes and goes but the earlier you check the better.

Now the real question: How often do new games get added?

[quote name='dhrez']Now the real question: How often do new games get added?[/QUOTE]You're right about Forza, but a couple weeks before it came out, the notice changed to "the week of June [something]" or other. The same happened for Jade Empire, as well as Halo 2 before that. If there's a title you're looking for, you may have to visit the prize shop every week or so to keep on top of things.

bread's done
Back