SPECIAL! FOR CAG ONLY - $100 Amazon.com Gift Card Drawing for Facebook Users 4/7-4/11

DoYa

CAG Veteran
Hi Everyone!

As promised, we have a special offer for CAGamers. Everyday from 4/7-4/11 we will give a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card to a random CAG reader. Entering into the drawing is easy:

1. Go to: http://apps.facebook.com/do-ya-know-a/recommend/need_install?app_ref=CAGAMERS (and add the application if needed).

2. On 4/7 recommend your Dentist
On 4/8 recommend your Doctor
On 4/9 recommend your favorite Restaurant
On 4/10 recommend your favorite entertainment spot
On 4/11 recommend whatever you want (preferably some business that you really like but not many people know about)

3. Each day share your recommendations with 5 different Facebook friends or invite 5 Facebook friends to join DoYa.

That's it. Simple.

As with any contest, there are rules and fine print (READ THESE FIRST)
1. You must use the provided link so that we can verify that you came from CAG.
2. Each recommendation counts as one entry and you can enter as many times as you like provided that each recommendation is for a different business or provider in the specified category (e.g. if you go to two different dentists, you can recommend them both and get two entries for the day).
3. Each recommendation must include comments describing why you like the business.
4. You must share the recommendations with 5 different Facebook Friends each day. If your Facebook friends are not yet DoYa users, invites will also count towards the total.
5. Your Facebook friends must be REAL. (e.g. No Cookie Monsters, Undy Wears, etc.)
6. Each day at 6pm pst, DoYa will draw a qualified entry at random and send their winning notification through Facebook. (It would be really great if winners came back to this forum to announce their win since DoYa will not publicize the winner.)
7. Each day, DoYa will give out a $100 Amazon.com gift card to a single CAG reader.
8. There will be a different drawing everyday and users need not make a recommendation every day to be eligible.
9. This contest is not affiliated with CAG or Amazon.com.

Thanks again for all of your support!
DoYa

Wow. I wasn't expecting people to start clicking on this yet. We've fixed the link but entries won't count until next Monday.

Thanks!
DoYa

DoYa- welcome to CAG.... trust me you will get tons of people clicking on things like this. We love amazon gift cards here.

Hi Everyone!

As promised, we have a special offer for CAGamers. Everyday from 4/7-4/11 we will give a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card to a random CAG reader. Entering into the drawing is easy:

1. Go to: http://apps.facebook.com/do-ya-know-a/recommend/need_install?app_ref=CAGAMERS (and add the application if needed).

2. On 4/7 recommend your Dentist
On 4/8 recommend your Doctor
On 4/9 recommend your favorite Restaurant
On 4/10 recommend your favorite entertainment spot
On 4/11 recommend whatever you want (preferably some business that you really like but not many people know about)

3. Each day share your recommendations with 5 different Facebook friends or invite 5 Facebook friends to join DoYa.

That's it. Simple.

As with any contest, there are rules and fine print (READ THESE FIRST)
1. You must use the provided link so that we can verify that you came from CAG.
2. Each recommendation counts as one entry and you can enter as many times as you like provided that each recommendation is for a different business or provider in the specified category (e.g. if you go to two different dentists, you can recommend them both and get two entries for the day).
3. Each recommendation must include comments describing why you like the business.
4. You must share the recommendations with 5 different Facebook Friends each day. If your Facebook friends are not yet DoYa users, invites will also count towards the total.
5. Your Facebook friends must be REAL. (e.g. No Cookie Monsters, Undy Wears, etc.)
6. Each day at 6pm pst, DoYa will draw a qualified entry at random and send their winning notification through Facebook. (It would be really great if winners came back to this forum to announce their win since DoYa will not publicize the winner.)
7. Each day, DoYa will give out a $100 Amazon.com gift card to a single CAG reader.
8. There will be a different drawing everyday and users need not make a recommendation every day to be eligible.
9. This contest is not affiliated with CAG or Amazon.com.

Thanks again for all of your support!
DoYa

Wow. I wasn't expecting people to start clicking on this yet. We've fixed the link but entries won't count until next Monday.

Thanks!
DoYa

DoYa- welcome to CAG.... trust me you will get tons of people clicking on things like this. We love amazon gift cards here.

Clicky-Clicky. :bouncy: Oh I can't wait.

Posted this in the other thread but it relates to this deal so I will put it here.
[quote name='DoYa']
[/quote]

I was wondering if you could elaborate on this? For example: If I recommend my dentist on 4/7 and share it with 5 friends or invite 5 friends then I WON'T have to recommend another business the rest of the week but I will be entered in to EVERY contest??

Also, I am assuming that our friends WON'T have to install the application, for us to get credit for sending them the invite?

Thanks, this sounds like a GREAT START to the CAG-DoYa relationship.

If anyone here wants background on how this whole thing happened (DoYa started talking on a thread i started after someone else showed me this deal, and his thread wasn't as helpful and died out), or if anyone has questions about the process (maybe something isn't working), it's guarenteed to be in the thread (posted below). Enjoy. Also, don't forget to thank me DoYa for this great opportunity. :D

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177768

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, for aea414 and anyone else who has the same question as him, i posted the answer to his questions in the other thread, and copied it below:

I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day.

As to the second question, i'm pretty sure the fact that friends had to have DoYa to be counted was a glitch, and towards the end they reassured us that the glitch is fixed, and won't interfere.

Hope this helps.

"I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day."

Correct. What I meant is that this isn't one contest where you have to enter every day to order to be eligible but rather five separate contests that run for one day each.

Also, while it would obviously be better if your friends installed our application ;) whether they do or not will not affect your entries.

[quote name='DoYa']"I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day."

Correct. What I meant is that this isn't one contest where you have to enter every day to order to be eligible but rather five separate contests that run for one day each.

Also, while it would obviously be better if your friends installed our application ;) whether they do or not will not affect your entries.[/quote]

Lol, sadly half my friends will probably just click ignore. However, even if one person clicks okay and looks, i did something :)

[quote name='DoYa']"I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day."

Also, while it would obviously be better if your friends installed our application ;) whether they do or not will not affect your entries.[/quote]

Okay and thanks for the quick reply. ;)

Clicky-Clicky. :bouncy: Oh I can't wait.

Posted this in the other thread but it relates to this deal so I will put it here.
[quote name='DoYa']
[/quote]

I was wondering if you could elaborate on this? For example: If I recommend my dentist on 4/7 and share it with 5 friends or invite 5 friends then I WON'T have to recommend another business the rest of the week but I will be entered in to EVERY contest??

Also, I am assuming that our friends WON'T have to install the application, for us to get credit for sending them the invite?

Thanks, this sounds like a GREAT START to the CAG-DoYa relationship.

If anyone here wants background on how this whole thing happened (DoYa started talking on a thread i started after someone else showed me this deal, and his thread wasn't as helpful and died out), or if anyone has questions about the process (maybe something isn't working), it's guarenteed to be in the thread (posted below). Enjoy. Also, don't forget to thank me DoYa for this great opportunity. :D

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177768

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, for aea414 and anyone else who has the same question as him, i posted the answer to his questions in the other thread, and copied it below:

I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day.

As to the second question, i'm pretty sure the fact that friends had to have DoYa to be counted was a glitch, and towards the end they reassured us that the glitch is fixed, and won't interfere.

Hope this helps.

"I'll try to answer. I'm pretty sure what they mean is, if you miss a day, you're not disqualified or anything. Each time you recommend and share, you get 1 entry. However, if you miss the first day and recommend/share the next NEXT day, you're not penalized for missing a day."

Also, while it would obviously be better if your friends installed our application ;) whether they do or not will not affect your entries.

Lol, sadly half my friends will probably just click ignore. However, even if one person clicks okay and looks, i did something :)

Okay and thanks for the quick reply. ;)

Went to do it today, and just realized it starts Monday. :(

WHEN I win, it's going right to GTA IV LE, and Persona 3 FES with the leftover.

:pray: :pray::pray: :pray:
:pray: :pray::pray::pray:

UPDATE: Done. Hope i win!

[quote name='ELUNO']I will take these guys seriously whenever I receive my $10 gift card.[/quote]

I got mine today. Ordered World Heroes Anthology! Woohoo!

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, this contest starts today so don't forget to recommend your dentist!

Thanks!
DoYa

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, this contest starts today so don't forget to recommend your dentist!

Thanks!
DoYa

[quote name='hero101']So it is a contest, meaning only one winner? Seems like a lots of work for chance to win like $100.[/quote]i think there's $100 each day

[quote name='mofo1115']in! thought I never got my $10 one.[/quote]

1) I'm sure you will eventually.

2) This is $100!!. It's like $10, except with an extra 0, and GTA IV LE written all over it xD

"4. You must share the recommendations with 5 different Facebook Friends each day. If your Facebook friends are not yet DoYa users, invites will also count towards the total."

I'm kind of confused about that last sentence. Can someone tell me what it means.

Hi rofljeff,

We had a glitch in our last offer which required people you shared your recommendations with to be current DoYa users. We've made a change so that now, you can share your recommendation with any of your fb friends, not just ones that are already on DoYa.

Thanks!
DoYa Support

[quote name='DoYa']Hi rofljeff,

We had a glitch in our last offer which required people you shared your recommendations with to be current DoYa users. We've made a change so that now, you can share your recommendation with any of your fb friends, not just ones that are already on DoYa.

Thanks!
DoYa Support[/quote]

Oh, I get it now. Thanks for answering the question and for making the awesome contest. I actually have a chance at winning something now. :bouncy:

Hi Everyone!

A winner for today has been chosen and has been notified through Facebook. See you all again tomorrow!!

Thanks!
DoYa

Man, I just found out about this and did it for today. Guess it was too late even though the day isn't over?

Anyway, thanks for the contest DoYa and congrats to whoever won!

DoYa, at what time can we begin submitting for the next day?

I am on the East Coast, so Is it 12:00 AM PST or what?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

EDIT-no win here.

bread's done
Back