SPECIAL! FOR CAG ONLY - $100 Amazon.com Gift Card Drawing for Facebook Users 4/7-4/11

Wow....the "day" ended early....I got home and already a winner has been chosen...waaahhh XD So its safe to assume that the Dentist part has already ended? And we can start entering Doctor entries now?

I just entered, I think. But there seems to be problems with the homepage of Doya loading, so Im not sure if I got it in or not. When is the last time to enter the drawing for today?

Holy crap. I never win ANYthing, and I won. Thanks SO much, DoYa! Good luck to everyone else on the next few days.

Gonna browse Amazon now :)

[quote name='flink']Holy crap. I never win ANYthing, and I won. Thanks SO much, DoYa! Good luck to everyone else on the next few days.

Gonna browse Amazon now :)[/quote]

congrats dude :applause:

does anyone know if it's a one time win? or can you win multiple times? i hope for the latter to make it more likely others will win

Sent in my recommendation. Two weird things though. The first is that it said the contest ended, what's that about? The second is that it says "No Name Provided next to all my recommendations. Is that a glitch, or...?

[quote name='breakingcustoms']congrats dude :applause:

does anyone know if it's a one time win? or can you win multiple times? i hope for the latter to make it more likely others will win[/quote]

Thanks! The hard part is going to be deciding what to get. Decisions, decisions.

I am not sure if you can win twice, but I don't think I am going to enter again - just in case - since I've already won. Want to give others a better chance.

ATTENTION: (DoYa may correct me but), I believe the
"This promotion has ended, thank you for participating."

message is referring to the the $10 Amazon.com GC offer, NOT the the CAG only $100 amazon.com special.

[quote name='flink']Thanks! The hard part is going to be deciding what to get. Decisions, decisions.

I am not sure if you can win twice, but I don't think I am going to enter again - just in case - since I've already won. Want to give others a better chance.[/quote]

Aww, you're so nice. Personally, i'd take GTA IV Limited Edition, or a Nintendo DS Lite/ PSP-2000 (remind me never to say that again). Let us know what you choose.

[quote name='flink']Holy crap. I never win ANYthing, and I won. Thanks SO much, DoYa! Good luck to everyone else on the next few days.

Gonna browse Amazon now :)[/quote]

Lucky bastard. :)

Entered again today.

Went ahead and entered. I recommended my vision place, which hopefully counts as a doctor. I'm not sure how to mark it as such...

Not sure if my entry counted since I got timed out during the install. I ended up using the link in my profile to recommend my doctor. If not, I'll recommend my friend's mechanic tomorrow.

Hi Everyone,

We decided to make a change to tomorrow's drawing. We felt that having an Auto Mechanic may have been too limiting since not all of you will have one so we decided to change tomorrow's focus to something everybody has, a "Favorite Restaurant". Don't worry if you don't see this change in time though, we'll still credit you if you recommend your Mechanic. In fact, we'll credit users for recommendations of both Mechanics and Restaurants tomorrow.

Thanks!
DoYa

[quote name='DoYa']Hi Everyone,

We decided to make a change to tomorrow's drawing. We felt that having an Auto Mechanic may have been too limiting since not all of you will have one so we decided to change tomorrow's focus to something everybody has, a "Favorite Restaurant". Don't worry if you don't see this change in time though, we'll still credit you if you recommend your Mechanic. In fact, we'll credit users for recommendations of both Mechanics and Restaurants tomorrow.

Thanks!
DoYa[/quote]

Nice, thanks. As you said, i don't exactly have a mechanic, but i have plenty of restaurants.....when do we get to know the winner of today's?

Entered, hopefully I actually win one of these contests since I'm eyeing something that is close to $200 I would really like to at least get half of it paid for.

Entered for Doctors as well.

Just a question, are you guys clicking "Recommend this business" or "Recommend a Personal Contact"?

Thanks DoYa!

I just wanna make something clear. We can enter as much times as we want per day as long as it's a different place right?

[quote name='rofljeff']I just wanna make something clear. We can enter as much times as we want per day as long as it's a different place right?[/quote]

no, you need to recommend a place and refer 5 people per...the daily limit is 18 people...so, you can really only enter 3 times.

Dam, I went to check my Facebook to see if I was notified and when I got to my home page, I saw "Indox(1)" and I got my hopes up but then it was just a friends asking for some help on something.

hmmm... I just tryed to do this and it said, "This promotion has ended"... I know it has ended for today but do I have to wait till DoYa updates it for tomorrow? Or so I assume?

Well I think I entered... I clicked on the link, followed the steps, and sent it out to 5 friends. Is there any kind of CAG confirmation?

[quote name='iHack']Well I think I entered... I clicked on the link, followed the steps, and sent it out to 5 friends. Is there any kind of CAG confirmation?[/quote]

There doesn't seem to be any, which makes me wonder if half of us even get entered into the contest correctly or not.

I dunno, maybe that's something DoYa could possibly add to their application for us, just so we know that we are entered into the contest ok or not.

Welp, I hadn't caught on to this Mon or Tues, but I've entered (I think) today. Here's to hoping anyway. Thanks for the promo DoYa. I'm normally anti-facebook app, but this seems like it may actually be useful.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']There doesn't seem to be any, which makes me wonder if half of us even get entered into the contest correctly or not.

I dunno, maybe that's something DoYa could possibly add to their application for us, just so we know that we are entered into the contest ok or not.[/quote]

Ok, I feel better now... I thought it was the Doctor today :p but I just did the Restaurant, *crosses fingers*!

who DID win yesterday? not even here to gloat? believe u me, if i win, i could temporarily be banned for posting too much :)

UPDATE: O yea, u guys like my new sig?

[quote name='the_punisher']who DID win yesterday? not even here to gloat? believe u me, if i win, i could temporarily be banned for posting too much :)

UPDATE: O yea, u guys like my new sig?[/quote]

I'd gloat like theres no tomorrow if I win. I would be so happy. :D

I bet you anything that it was a lurker who won....they can view this forum for free and can just use the link in the thread to enter without even being a member...

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I bet you anything that it was a lurker who won....they can view this forum for free and can just use the link in the thread to enter without even being a member...[/quote]

IMO, you should have to post in this thread as well to be entered

[quote name='help1']IMO, you should have to post in this thread as well to be entered[/quote]
/agreed

never thought of that... leechers can just be viewing this thread and do it :cry:

Hey guys I won!!!!! I won for yesterday. Hahaha. Yesterday at 9 pm. central I checked facebook and I didn't get anything. But I just checked my email and I have 10 amazon $10 gift cards. WOW. This is the most I've ever one.

bread's done
Back