SPECIAL! FOR CAG ONLY - $100 Amazon.com Gift Card Drawing for Facebook Users 4/7-4/11

Good luck everyone! And congrats to the winners. I ordered some more of the SNK compilations with my winnings, a few cheapy fun DVDs, and a couple ps1 gems. Yay! Thanks again, DoYa.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']man, i hope the_punisher and i win one of these...i think we were some of the first adopters to DoYa

:):):)[/quote]

I second :).

Congrats to all the winners! Still, you guys don't know how to spend money....$90 is going to GTA IV LE (y'know, if i win), and $10 to the Persona 3 FES perorder. Remaining optomistic, and entered yet again today.

[quote name='georox']Pfft, only a sucker would waste 90 on the LE.[/quote]

A sucker would buy Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I'm just a GTA fanatic. Personally, for all the hours i put into GTAIII (hint: more than any man should), i feel like i UNDERPAID for the first two (not San Andreas :))

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i'm looking at getting GTA4 regular edition for the ps3, then putting the remaining $40 towards mario kart wii.

my persona 3: fes is paid off already :)[/quote]

Don't have a Wii, so that doesn't apply to me. Maybe i could put $100 towards a Wii......

i won today (4/11)!!!!!

thanks DoYa and CAG!!!!

GTA4 and Mario Kart, here i come!

EDIT:
Got GTA4/Mario Kart Wii, 2-Day shipped for $15.95...sadly, I had to rush it because I leave school within that week and I need them asap. Still, a deal like that never comes along for me. First thing I've won in years!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who entered! This isn't the last promotion that we'll be running so keep using DoYa and stay tuned.

DoYa

[quote name='DoYa']Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who entered! This isn't the last promotion that we'll be running so keep using DoYa and stay tuned.

DoYa[/quote]

Of course. I'll always be here, in case you need me to, i don't know, get rid of thousands of dollars in amazon codes you don't need anymore....

Seriously though, thanks for doing this, and congrats to everyone who won, especially breakingcustoms who was the first second adopter

DoYa[/quote]

i second the thanks from the_punisher. it was very generous of you to come on here and offer the contest that you did. the $10 just for recommending businesses was great in itself, but $100 was more than necessary, and i can't wait until you offer another! thanks again!

DoYa[/quote]

Thanks for running these promotions, especially just for us CAG's - we very much appriciate it. :applause:

Yea, even though I didn't win, getting a chance to participate in the CAG exclusive contest is pretty sweet so thanks DoYa.

[quote name='prmononoke']As disheartening as it is that my original thread died out, I suppose I must give my thanks to DoYa for running this contest...[/quote]

Sorry, did i steal your thunder? :bouncy:

[quote name='the_punisher']Sorry, did i steal your thunder? :bouncy:[/quote]

Not really, although your thread pretty much had the exact same info as mine. Regardless, no one has posted in yours for several days, so I guess this is the official DoYa thread, or something.

[quote name='prmononoke']Not really, although your thread pretty much had the exact same info as mine. Regardless, no one has posted in yours for several days, so I guess this is the official DoYa thread, or something.[/quote]

I guess so. Mine was better more infomative than yours, but DoYa found some of the content....questionable, and so it was erased.

bread's done
Back