Splinter Cell: Conviction CE $59.99 At Best Buy

Finch106

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Bestbuy.com has the CE for $59.99 WITH a 500 rewardzone point bonus. So, you'll ultimately get the game for $49.99(including the $10 rewardzone bonus). I may cancel at GS and pick this deal up, it cannot be picked up in store however. I think this is a pricing error on the site, get it while its hot!

link

Last edited by a moderator:
argh my order from BB still hasn't arrived. After having the amazon prime trial... anything that takes over a week feels excruciatingly long...

I got to open the CE last night, got a lemon usb card. There is nothing resembling a usb connector on the piece that flips out, just empty plastic. Oh well...

Mine came in a box, too. Got the CE, just as order. The USB card is just a useless piece of plastic. I plugged it into my Xbox and my Macbook and neither recognized the device. I still think we got a pretty good deal out of it considering that at was the same price as the standard edition plus 500 points.

By the way, the back of the box says something about a comic book, but it wasn't included in my copy. Did anyone get a comic book?

[quote name='GunBusterX']Mine came in a box, too. Got the CE, just as order. The USB card is just a useless piece of plastic. I plugged it into my Xbox and my Macbook and neither recognized the device. I still think we got a pretty good deal out of it considering that at was the same price as the standard edition plus 500 points.

By the way, the back of the box says something about a comic book, but it wasn't included in my copy. Did anyone get a comic book?[/QUOTE]

That useless piece of plastic is worth like $12 on ebay.

[quote name='GunBusterX']Did anyone get a comic book?[/QUOTE]

It's a digital comic. It was supposed to be on the USB thing along with everything else. You'll have to download it whenever Ubi puts the stuff online.

[quote name='Mikocouch']That useless piece of plastic is worth like $12 on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Even for a non-working one? That's crazy. Talk about buyer's remorse :lol:

The Collector's Edition USB Content is up on SplinterCell.com. Select 'News' and the link is right there, or click here. The file is almost 500mb, so its pretty full of goodies.

Most of the file size comes from the 'Making Of' documentary that, while being a little outdated ('marks' for mark and execute are circles instead of the chevron shape that made it into the game, and the release date is said to be 2/23/10), is still pretty good. There are also some nice renders, wallpapers, comic, etc. Definitely worth the FREE price of admission.

Thank you Ubisoft Montreal!!

bread's done
Back