Sports fan? Wanna make money? Bet on sports games with free money from CentSports!!!!

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']I already joined this site sometime in the last week of January. It is a kick ass site.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.

My problem is I always just bet on whatever game is up next so I can follow it. I need to stop doing that and pick with more "smarts."

Lots of good games tonight, I was hesitant to bet on any of them though.

Anyway, I put 28 cents on Villanova just because they have to keep winning for a chance to get into the tourny and they know it. Crunch time.

Thanks for signing up under me.

Anyone looking to make a bet tonight, look at the Drake Missouri State game. I honestly cannot believe that Drake is -1.5 there. Get in on it before it goes up to -3+.

Damn, I didn't find out about Yao's injury with the Rockets. They were 13 point favorites before they announced he was injured. I got in on the Wizards when they got it down to +10.5

Those of you that got in on the 13+ Wizards, I hate you.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Haha, I can't believe that the Wizards did not cover last night.[/QUOTE]

Well, I know I'm never betting on the Wizards again.

Won twice yesterday, back over a dollar again.

Up over $2 now at $2.44

Finally picking smarter and not just betting on whatever game is coming up next.

And if the Sixers or Warriors could've gotten ONE more point I'd be pushing $3 right now.

The o/u was 216 and the final score combined was 216.

:bomb:

Put everything I had on Cornell -6 against UPenn.

I've seen Penn play a lot since there campus is in Philly and they are downright horrible. Can't believe it's only a 6 point + for them.

Now they'll probably dominate since I said they suck.

Bump, officially done with parlays for a while now. I don't know why I still do them.

My pick for today is LSU -2.5 vs. South Carolina.

if anyone wants to add me to their friends list i signed up under the email addy dxxpac0069(AT)hotmail.com

[quote name='xpacdos']signed up under the op, sounds like fun bet on Texas Tech today[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I see that you lost that bet but won with BYU -18.5 :applause:

LSU just sucked all around. Dammit.

Just put 35 cents on a 4 way tennis parlay.

I have no clue about anything tennis related, but I picked 3 big favorites and one underdog that I did some research on.

Bump, March Madness games today.

They also added a new advertising program, I got 80% payout on one of my bets, that was cool. But Portland State didn't cover :(

woohoo!!!, finally made it over the 1 dollar mark!!! bet it all on KU to cover tonight and they did!!!

[quote name='xpacdos']woohoo!!!, finally made it over the 1 dollar mark!!! bet it all on KU to cover tonight and they did!!![/QUOTE]

Nice job.

I remember being over $1. Hell, I remember when I was closing in on $5 and I somehow blew it.

i blew it too, damn texas had an 18 point lead and threw it away! I had pretty much everything riding on that bet

Bump.

Got up over a dollar, winning all my bets yesterday. I mostly did hockey games, maybe I should do them more often.

My big pick of the day is Arizona State -4 against Florida. Made a few smaller bets as well.

back over 50 cents again, won my 2 bets last night. Don't know much about hockey so I've avoided it. But i took Arizona State - 4 as well

[quote name='xpacdos']that buyout sucks, bet on who wins american idol?? BOO!![/QUOTE]

April Fools!

I fell for that, forgot what day it was.

[quote name='xpacdos']that buyout sucks, bet on who wins american idol?? BOO!![/QUOTE]

April Fools!

I fell for that, forgot what day it was.

bread's done
Back