Spreadin' the love... (08/31/04) (GONE - NO MORE REQUESTS)

WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Google must love me, so I'm sharing the love...

I have Six (6) more Gmail invites. I will give them away to the first Six (6) people who post their email address here and request one.

Please do NOT Private Message me about Gmail. If you PM me about Gmail, I will post it publicly for everyone to mock you for your inability to read.

I know I can't enforce this, but if you already have a Gmail account, please be courteous to your fellow CAGs and don't ask one. Give the chance to someone who doesn't have Gmail yet.

Happy Tuesday! Let's get some CAGs some Gmail...

*EDIT - ALL GONE! NO MORE REQUESTS PLZKTHX!

jbroush99
jer0009
xdaTwiZtidWunX
iamarhinoceros
SteveMcQ
WeaponX2099

I'll be mailing them out soon. Keep an eye out. Sometimes Gmail invites get snagged by junk mail filters, especially Yahoo and Hotmail, so make sure you check your Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox.

*EDIT - ALL INVITES SENT!

Congrats to my lucky Six (6) - better luck next time to everyone else.

I'm not starting a waiting list, but if I get any more I'll give them away just like I did today, in another first-come-first-served thread.

Thanks everyone!

i have 2 left..... anyone who wants one after banky is out, post ehre.... once hes out the first 2 people that post StealthySeal G-mail get my invites (that way i know who to send to... i got one from banky the other day, so im just repaying him :)

[quote name='StealthySeal']i have 2 left..... anyone who wants one after banky is out, post ehre.... once hes out the first 2 people that post StealthySeal G-mail get my invites (that way i know who to send to... i got one from banky the other day, so im just repaying him :)[/quote]

StealthySeal,
If you still have one to give away. I would like to get it. Thanks!
[email protected]

bread's done
Back