Star Ocean 3 $20 at Target

Mafia

CAGiversary!
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time this week was dropped down to $19.99 at my Target (Connecticut). Haven't seen this yet, but since someone already posted the Burnout 3 price drop I decided to post this one. I believe it dropped the same day as Burnout 3 so I think this is most likely a universal price drop.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']Im going tomorrow to check this out--- Would you recommend this to play, or is it more trade fodder than anything else?[/QUOTE]

Play it, it's pretty awesome.

The guide is very well done, as well.

Damn.. my Target was out of SO3 and Burnout 3(Xbox).. I hope other stores lower the price of these games soon.

I got the last one in stock from the Carrolwood, FL Target. They still had "Burnout 3: Takedown" for PS2 for $19.99 and a "Serious Sam: Next Encounter" for PS2 for $4.98.

Man, my store had nothing, no Star Ocean, no Burnout, no Tales of Symphonia. Those of you who are finding these games still on shelves must have slower Targets. Oh well, I tried.

IMO, this game is great! It is freaking long and the leveling system is pretty broad. I have spent 40+ hours in the game and am loving it. Buy this game.

Got one of two left at the Altoona, PA Target store. All that I saw was the normal box (no foil special cover or anything like that), have yet to play it-- but thanks again for the post OP.

Looked at another local Target (no dice again!) I wish I could just grab on this deal, but all of my Targets are sold out. I have one more to check out tomorrow and then I'll leave it be (for now...)

I found and grabbed the only copy I know of at a Target within 15 miles of Tustin CA. It was the original version with the special box! Good luck all and if I find others I will let ya all know!!!

Shit I can't find it at ALL around. I've checked 3 Targets around and what's this about it being a special box? Are people starting to find a NON special box edition without the soundtrack and the box?

I picked up a copy at the Cedar Rapids Target near Westdale Mall. They only had two left after I got mine.
Now I just need to finish Jade Empire so I can start SO:TtEoT.

No dice for me locally...I'm not driving out of town to get this so I guess this book is closed for now (unless someone can buy me a copy *wink wink*)

No dice either...Hit up 3 tagets and no luck. I'm hoping the one back home has it but I doubt it. This is why I hate the tri-state area, you can never find anything. Everything always sells outl.

Checked the local Targets and the two by me didn't have any copies. Then I check the thread this morning and see a poster say its on ebgames.com now same price. I jump to that site and ordered it quick. Thanks for the heads up.

Anybody that has actually played the game, what's the battle system like? It looks similar to Tales of Symphonia. I've been craving rpg's lately. I'm about halfway through Arc the Lad: ToS and I'm looking forward to another meaty game to sink my teeth into. Its a tie between Star Ocean, Tales of Symphonia and Digital Devil Saga.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Don't forget checkout $19.99 Greatest or Player Choice Rack :)[/QUOTE]

yea thats where I found it near the GH's games!

[quote name='SkiDragon']Does anybody know if it is $20 at Best Buy? Because that of course would mean that it is really $15.[/QUOTE]

first off, yes, it has already been confirmed that star ocean is $20 at bestbuy, online and b&m. be lucky enough to find it in stock b&m to use your $5 off coupon.

now to my question: i just bought this game used from gamestop and it came w/ the holographic box, 2-disc game, and manual. did i miss any goodies because i bought the game used? i believe reading somewhere that a mini strategy guide was included...

thanks in advance.

I got the last copy at the Tamarac SuperTarget in South Florida.

Is there really a version with a strategy guide or soundtrack? Mine only had the holographic box, 2 discs, and the manual.

bread's done
Back