Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='eugaet']Ha, I like it. :) Better than my friend who calls me YouGay.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao...

Also, it's nice how second place ended up with something too. ;)

[quote name='Duckvader']Hello everyone sorry I'm here late...I've been enjoying Ninja Blade with my Xbox 360 gamepad :D[/QUOTE]

Ninja Blade! Hope you're enjoying it. And thanks to atreyuevr!

Oh I have been enjoying it! So much fun...I love hack and slash games and man is this a good one :D
And today we are giving away Gemini Rue!!! (courtesy of atreyuevr)
So expect those adventure questions :D

Just want to mention...I'm giving away a Code for Gemini Rue too...=D but it's a Desura Code ;D Head over to my thread, if you want a second chance to win this game today...Giveaway will start soon..just have to create some fun questions right now =D

[quote name='Falcongamer']But luckily for me, I already have the game via the indie bundle[/QUOTE]

Have you played Ben There, Dan That? or Time Gentlemen, Please?

The worse part is now fanfiction.net has this BS going on that they are going to ban users for content they don't like and it really furiated me that now I was forced to delete all my hard earn stories that I have been working on. Luckily I have saved my stuff from the beginning and I most likely will update on my deviantart.com account until this problem goes away.

[quote name='Falcongamer']The worse part is now fanfiction.net has this BS going on that they are going to ban users for content they don't like and it really furiated me that now I was forced to delete all my hard earn stories that I have been working on. Luckily I have saved my stuff from the beginning and I most likely will update on my deviantart.com account until this problem goes away.[/QUOTE]

That's absolutely ridiculous! But it's good that you have deviantart to go to

[quote name='Headhumper']We are the best Killing Floor players ever...

I'm ready for the giveaway![/QUOTE]

YEAH I KNOW MAN! I don't want to be mean but...those guys died WAY too much =P

1. What does water taste like?
2. Who is the tiger on Frosted Flakes?
3. What game does our CAG member eugaet already have?
4. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see...STRAWBERRY?
5. In three words or less and in a complete sentence, how do you paint your house?
6. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. Water
2. Tony
3. Gemini Rue
4. Jello
5. I PAINT HOUSE.
6. I don't know, but if it's in your hand it's worth two in the bush.

1. 2 parts hydrogen w/ a dash of oxygen
2. Tony. He's GREEEEEEEEEAT!
3. I don't even know myself. Damn backlog.
4. Digging (there's a story).
5. I do not.
6. What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

1. Nothing... water?
2. Tony
3. Gemini Rue (it's not)
4. Milk
5. With yellow paint
6. What do you mean? Is it an African or European swallow?

Ahh...yes oxygen :D
Well the winner is headhumper! Congratulations the correct answer was answering with a question and that question being "An African or European swallow?"

[quote name='eugaet']Congrats, Headhumper! Please don't hump my head.[/QUOTE]

Yes I ask that you refrain from any headhumping or I might have to use some crowbar some guy named Freeman gave me.

Thanks! Haha, I love Monty Python's Search for The Holy Grail. Especially the holy hand grenade scene.
"One, two, five!"
"Three, sir."
"...three!"

[quote name='Headhumper']Thanks! Haha, I love Monty Python's Search for The Holy Grail. Especially the holy hand grenade scene.
"One, two, five!"
"Three, sir."
"...three!"[/QUOTE]

AH the killer rabbit :lol:

Wish I had more entries on my giveaway though but funny as always...love Monty Python =D

Anyway I'll start a new giveaway tomorrow with a Desura Code for the game Metal Dead =D

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Wish I had more entries on my giveaway though but funny as always...love Monty Python =D

Anyway I'll start a new giveaway tomorrow with a Desura Code for the game Metal Dead =D[/QUOTE]

Yes everyone please go to our HUGE successful sister computer, Antarael Dulacre's Free Codes for PC Games & Desura Code Giveaway.
(advertisement ftw :D)

[quote name='Duckvader']Ahh...yes oxygen :D
Well the winner is headhumper! Congratulations the correct answer was answering with a question and that question being "An African or European swallow?"[/QUOTE]
Haha, I see whaat you did there. congrats. hh.

It's a daily contest and we have two winners right now ;D but I think you figured this out by yourself now I think =D

Tomorrow's giveaway is "The ship" for Steam =)

Hey everyone, first I have to apologize for being away for so long...I got hit with a lot of busy stuff and was so exhausted at the end of the day...well I'm back now and free to do more giveaways...all the graduation parties are done with :D
Heck, we will even do one today...it has been a while so Plain Sight is the one for grabs!

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone, first I have to apologize for being away for so long...I got hit with a lot of busy stuff and was so exhausted at the end of the day...well I'm back now and free to do more giveaways...all the graduation parties are done with :D
Heck, we will even do one today...it has been a while so Plain Sight is the one for grabs![/QUOTE]
Thanks. What do we have to do to win?

How is everyone doing?

To win I think I'm going to try something new for this giveaway.
It'll be similar to the random questions but instead I will show you 5 random screenshots from five different video games

Nice. (You should tell us the story XD) Another thing you could do is have a giveaway with a picture of your GT, the game in question, and ourselves! (I say this because I just got a camera :p)

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Nice. (You should tell us the story XD) Another thing you could do is have a giveaway with a picture of your GT, the game in question, and ourselves! (I say this because I just got a camera :p)[/QUOTE]

:D
I'll tell you guys the story...eventually
And...that sounds like a great idea I think we will try that! :D

This screenshot giveaway is going to be FPS!
5 screenshots of five different first person shooters
Get ready! In a few minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back