Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Look, the OP never said he thought PC gaming sucked or even complained about it. He mentioned he played HL2, enjoyed it, but had screen-tearing issues he would prefer to resolve.

THAT WAS IT!
yeah but he obviously thinks pc gaming sucks if he's in a pc gaming thread asking for advice about pc games

Thanks for the help guys.  I am new to PC gaming and not that savvy.  In fact, I only downloaded steam because The Orange Box was $1.99 on sale and I have always wanted to play those games but never got around to on consoles because I heard there were a lot of problems with them and PC was the way to go.  I am playing Half Life 2 with an Xbox One S controller and aside from the screen tearing, it looks fine.  I made sure both TOB and Portal 2 could run on my PC before I bought them.  I am not sure I understand all those command screen but maybe there is a youtube vid that can show me the step by step process.

For those telling me to just buy a $600 or whatever PC, LOL!!  First off, I mostly see gaming laptop for around $800 for the lowest and like $1200 for the highest that can run todays games. I currently don't have any room for a desktop and I only spent $200 on my current Laptop that I have had for a year now.  I didn't buy the laptop to play games on and am mainly a console gamer but my understanding is that these games should run fine for me.  I have not tried Portal 2 yet as I am currently obsessed with Fallout 4 GOTY for PS4 but I am assuming if TOB has screen tearing, a newer game like Portal 2 will as well although I haven't checked for sure yet. 

PC gaming is too expensive for me.  All 3 main consoles combined would cost me like one lowend gaming PC and I wouldn't have access to any exclusives.  I bought my One S for $175 brand new(Wal-mart glitch years ago).  Switch for like $200 or so brand new(99 cent store lego dimensions return to Target for full price store credit trick plus 5% Red card discount) and I think like $225 for a brand new Darth Vader PS4 2 or 3 black fridays ago after it was on sale and I sold the Disney Infinity that came with it. So the $600 or so I spent on all 3 consoles would most likely not buy me a laptop that could run all the current games in 1080p at 30 or 60 fps and again, I would miss out on all the exclusives.  Free online yes but I rarely play online and the extra cost does not justify it IMO.

All my drivers are up to date according to my comp and it says Intel 620 when I go check it.  That's the first thing I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good overall info but he said he's using Intel 620 graphics which are Kaby Lake generation so I doubt it's as simple as the chip being outdated.

[Edit: Well, he said it was Intel 620. Not sure if that's actually the case for the Ideapad 110]
Probably worth updating the drivers at least. I know some of the graphics acceleration techniques on Intel chips can introduce screen tearing, and there are some fixes in newer drivers. There are probably some sync options in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel that could be played with.

Probably worth updating the drivers at least. I know some of the graphics acceleration techniques on Intel chips can introduce screen tearing, and there are some fixes in newer drivers. There are probably some sync options in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel that could be played with.
First thing I did was update the drivers and the Intel graphics control panel is not much help. I followed the step by step instructions on the website and either the information is different from what I am seeing on my screen or the things I do don't fix things.

Good overall info but he said he's using Intel 620 graphics which are Kaby Lake generation so I doubt it's as simple as the chip being outdated.

[Edit: Well, he said it was Intel 620. Not sure if that's actually the case for the Ideapad 110]
To further explain why I made my post, this sort of thing is why, he clearly is under the impression that screen tearing implies underpowered hardware. The point is that screen tearing specifically has little to do with that. It's not about power, it's just a syncing issue with the display.

I am assuming if TOB has screen tearing, a newer game like Portal 2 will as well although I haven't checked for sure yet.
If you're at low settings and are still getting poor fps, then yes you probably have underpowered hardware. But if you're getting a solid framerate that you're happy with, and the only problem is you're having screen tearing, it probably has nothing to do with the hardware being underpowered.

Also, just in response to a bunch of other points you made, since you made some tangential points: I bought another gaming PC last Christmas for $250, it runs any modern game I can throw at it at very high or ultra settings with 60+ fps, and competitive games at medium or high I can push easily past 200 fps. It doesn't cost $600+ to get into PC gaming. If you have enough space for three gaming consoles then you definitely have enough space for a desktop PC.

Gaming laptops are expensive for what you get and in my mind not worth it as a first foray into PC gaming. The graphical power in mid-range consumer laptops is drastically increasing these days. More focus on better integrated graphics, all-in-one chips from AMD and the like, etc it's very accessible to do light gaming on regular consumer laptops without dropping way too much money on a "gaming laptop" with awful build quality. Just a popular consumer laptop like a Dell XPS 15 will do. I don't see "gaming" branded laptops as a good buy right now. Incidentally, my work MacBook with a 640 runs Portal 2 with no problems. And all kinds of other games too--every game getting ported to the Switch, for example.

If you ever want to jump into PC gaming, my best advice on a budget is just wait for a nice sale on a prebuilt desktop with an i5 or up and a GTX 1060 or up. But anyway, if you don't want it you don't want it. Just saying if you ever get interested and look into it free of misconceptions, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that it's all sunshine and roses in PC land, but it's absolutely not the impression you have of it.

Thanks for the help guys. I am new to PC gaming and not that savvy. In fact, I only downloaded steam because The Orange Box was $1.99 on sale and I have always wanted to play those games but never got around to on consoles because I heard there were a lot of problems with them and PC was the way to go. I am playing Half Life 2 with an Xbox One S controller and aside from the screen tearing, it looks fine. I made sure both TOB and Portal 2 could run on my PC before I bought them. I am not sure I understand all those command screen but maybe there is a youtube vid that can show me the step by step process.

For those telling me to just buy a $600 or whatever PC, LOL!! First off, I mostly see gaming laptop for around $800 for the lowest and like $1200 for the highest that can run todays games. I currently don't have any room for a desktop and I only spent $200 on my current Laptop that I have had for a year now. I didn't buy the laptop to play games on and am mainly a console gamer but my understanding is that these games should run fine for me. I have not tried Portal 2 yet as I am currently obsessed with Fallout 4 GOTY for PS4 but I am assuming if TOB has screen tearing, a newer game like Portal 2 will as well although I haven't checked for sure yet.

PC gaming is too expensive for me. All 3 main consoles combined would cost me like one lowend gaming PC and I wouldn't have access to any exclusives. I bought my One S for $175 brand new(Wal-mart glitch years ago). Switch for like $200 or so brand new(99 cent store lego dimensions return to Target for full price store credit trick plus 5% Red card discount) and I think like $225 for a brand new Darth Vader PS4 2 or 3 black fridays ago after it was on sale and I sold the Disney Infinity that came with it. So the $600 or so I spent on all 3 consoles would most likely not buy me a laptop that could run all the current games in 1080p at 30 or 60 fps and again, I would miss out on all the exclusives. Free online yes but I rarely play online and the extra cost does not justify it IMO.

All my drivers are up to date according to my comp and it says Intel 620 when I go check it. That's the first thing I tried.
I have a gaming laptop and run most games at either 900p or 1080p with a Haswell i7, 16 GB of RAM, NVidia GTX 960M 4GB, and W10. I can throw pretty much anything at it. I run most of those games at either 30fps or 60fps with Medium settings or better. That includes games like Fallout 4, WWE 2K15+16, Dishonored 2, Dying Light, etc etc. I spent around $820 on it, few years back.

So, I did throw HL2 Episode 1 at my Nuvision Intel integrated graphics tablet last night (IPS screen, 2 GB of RAM, Intel Trail Bay processor, Intel integrated graphics, W10 64-bit), which retails around $150 (got it on sale for like $60). Without even mucking around w/ trying to write some config files, I was loading old saves from different areas to try and trip it up to get Syncing and/or Tearing issues. I actually got no issues. I was running at 640x480 and did try w/ VSync on or Off - still, was either 60fps or better. So, I don't know if you should go into Options and mess w/ other lower resolutions (640x480, 720p, 1080p, whatever); turn some stuff on or off in the Advanced Graphics menu; or what. I also have no clue what you're using for a monitor either - so you do want something that's solid there too (which can do 60hz or better).

Not all PC games, especially older ones, are all roses and that they'll just run properly. Games sometimes don't just start and run properly, from picking up and just playing. B/c hardware and software (we're on DirectX 11+12 now) change so much here and so many different variables for configurations - well, some things can just go off b/c they weren't built for newer hardware and/or software you're running on. Some of them, you are actually going to have to muck around w/ graphics settings; config files (such as INI files) and toss in some commands; and whatnot until you hopefully find something that actually works and sticks. $200 ain't going to do much for you with a laptop for PC gaming, so....yeah, don't expect miracles here.

Always check PCGamingWiki of a said game; a game's Discussion Boards and the Guides on Steam; and whatnot as those could cite a lot of issues and maybe even have ways to work around them.

If you want to get into PC gaming seriously - you will learn how to catch stuff on sale. So, keep waiting - as you never know when stuff might pop-up. WalMarts and their clearance sections are known for this - as they've had surprisingly solid stuff reported for cheap for PC desktops and laptop on these boards, Reddit, and other places. Always look for systems w/ NVidia or AMD graphics cards, as I've found over the years, it's a lot easier to muck around w/ games and use their specific software to override and force things like framerate caps, syncing methods, different AA/AF settings, etc etc. A lot of times, I've found, it's as simple as using their cards & their software - if you can figure out what to do, find solutions online, or whatever.

I bought another gaming PC last Christmas for $250, it runs any modern game I can throw at it at very high or ultra settings with 60+ fps, and competitive games at medium or high I can push easily past 200 fps.
Specs and screen resolution?

PC gaming is too expensive for me. All 3 main consoles combined would cost me like one lowend gaming PC and I wouldn't have access to any exclusives. I bought my One S for $175 brand new(Wal-mart glitch years ago). Switch for like $200 or so brand new(99 cent store lego dimensions return to Target for full price store credit trick plus 5% Red card discount) and I think like $225 for a brand new Darth Vader PS4 2 or 3 black fridays ago after it was on sale and I sold the Disney Infinity that came with it. So the $600 or so I spent on all 3 consoles would most likely not buy me a laptop that could run all the current games in 1080p at 30 or 60 fps and again, I would miss out on all the exclusives. Free online yes but I rarely play online and the extra cost does not justify it IMO.
Doesn't sound like a trick to me. I believe the term you're looking for is return fraud :shame:

Some years ago I thought about buying a console instead of a new PC for gaming, because it's cheaper. BUT, when I started looking at the main point, that being the games, investing on a PC won the match.

Price (including bundles), backward compatibility, availability (download), and the fact that I don't like physical media keeps me on the PC world.

Some years ago I thought about buying a console instead of a new PC for gaming, because it's cheaper. BUT, when I started looking at the main point, that being the games, investing on a PC won the match.

Price (including bundles), backward compatibility, availability (download), and the fact that I don't like physical media keeps me on the PC world.
I still can't play Fallout 3 on my pc :cry:

That's what you get for buying an iMac!

Honestly, what keeping you from playing Fallout 3?
It crashes as soon as I press start. New Vegas works fine, but FO3 always crashes. I've tried disabling the GFWL stuff and a couple other things I can't remember. I should try it on my son's pc to see if it works there.

So Green Man Gaming is having a "March Madness" sale at the moment.  The idea is the final sale prices aren't shown until you add whatever game you're interested into your shopping cart.

So for example if you go to the page for the upcoming Devil May Cry HD Collection it shows the pre-order price is $25.49.  But if you add it to your cart the price changes to $22.49.

It's a strange way to do a sale, but some of the prices aren't bad at all.  Like that DMC HD pre-order I mentioned or Final Fantasy XV pre-order (which is coming up $36.49).  Vampyr is another game I've been looking forward to and now it's coming up $37.49 as part of their sale.

It's a strange tedious and annoying way to do a sale, but some of the prices aren't bad at all. Like that DMC HD pre-order I mentioned or Final Fantasy XV pre-order (which is coming up $36.49). Vampyr is another game I've been looking forward to and now it's coming up $37.49 as part of their sale.
ftfy

Pc gaming is only more expensive than console gaming if you pull a Fiss Fiss and buy all the newest stuff when it's released. Once you have a system and are comfortable cracking the case and replacing parts over time its really not that bad at all. Backwards compatability, ease of online, versatility, cheap games, steam are all great. About the only thing consoles have going for them are exclusives, but the pc has some too.

Plus you don't have to jump through a million hoops and drive all over town to flip shit for $5 or do questionable things so you can get a ps4 game for $10 cheaper at Wal-Mart or target.

steam is selling facebook now?  I only clicked on AA cause I own it and the page was not showing that.

ZK5LKC4.png

About the only thing consoles have going for them are exclusives, but the pc has some too.
That's putting it mildly. The PC probably has more exclusives than any console has games. And lots of PC games that do get console ports aren't really worth playing on console.

Consoles are great, they are super convenient and worry-free. Everything is an integrated environment, your friend's list and games are all in one place already without having to put any thought into it at all, you don't have to think about Steam launching UPlay or Rockstar Social Club, or installing a different launcher for Blizzard/Activision games. There's also no Steam marketplace: add-on cosmetic items in the world of console gaming are truly as worthless as they should be.

You never have to worry about compatibility or settings yourself. Just a few weeks ago when I installed Snake Pass and tried to launch it, it gave me all sorts of errors about missing some Windows runtime environment. Steam wasn't able to fix the issue itself, I had to google what the runtime was, when I tried installing the new one it said it was up to date and Snake Pass still wouldn't launch. So I finally figured out I had to uninstall my runtime and then reinstall the new one, and Snake Pass finally launched. This kind of thing never happens on a console. The console will automatically update your software and games, never having to think about it.

Plus consoles either run Bloodborne or Breath of the Wild, so they are both worth buying already for those reasons alone.

In Steam I still can't figure out how to use my controllers properly. About half the time when I launch a game with a DS4 it will recognize it as a DS4 with DS4 button UI elements, the other half of the time the exact same game will randomly decide to recognize it as an Xbox controller and put Xbox button UI elements (Cuphead comes to mind, and when it does recognize the DS4 rather than having symbols for the buttons, it prints out things in long form like "triangle" written out, that overlap over other UI elements). When I try running Hollow Knight with my Nintendo Switch controller, it recognizes it as a DS4 so I can't open my inventory, since that's mapped to clicking the touchpad and Hollow Knight gives no option to remap the inventory button.

It's not all sunshine and roses, there are issues. But the "cost" complaint or "having to upgrade" or "I have to worry about graphics settings" are all nonsense non-issues people who aren't familiar with PC gaming imagine might be issues, but aren't actually issues.

Once you have a system and are comfortable cracking the case and replacing parts over time its really not that bad at all. Backwards compatability, ease of online, versatility, cheap games, steam are all great.
I like when I get a new video card once every few years and then all of my games become "HD Remasters"

Not to derail such an interesting discussion but NeaR Autoerotism is $30 on Steam. I've been very interested in it since that one time. You know, then. But, it's Sqeenix and after a certain point in time, they practically give their games away. As well, buying any games outright worries me these days with Humbly doing it's thang. I'm not sure how much I need it and it's supposed to still be pretty poor in the performance dept and I doubt I'll play it anytime soon, since all I want to do is enjoy BotW. So, I guess I'll hold off until that magical future day when it's bundled or sub $10. Thanks for the help. You guys are the best.

Not to derail such an interesting discussion but NeaR Autoerotism is $30 on Steam. I've been very interested in it since that one time.
Sort of weird since they refused to discount it at all over Christmas.

PCGamer is saying that FC5 will be bundled with select AMD.... prebuilts. They're not bundling it with individual cards, probably because Ubi would flip their noodles at two million copies hitting eBay from the cryptocurrency crowd. Was reading the other day that around three million GPUs were sold in 2017 to cryptominers.

I guess it's true about the tower. I could just buy a tower and use my TV as a monitor.  I would still have a laptop though and I am not really the kind of person that likes having a desktop and PC. Kind of want just 1.   I am sure I can find a decent used tower though on CL that can play all the games for pretty cheap.  I get screen tearing playing just on my laptop screen and hooking up to the big screen. I have a Vizio M55- C2 4k tv and the screen tearing is more noticeable on that but that's also because it's not a 17 inch screen like my laptop.  I can try some of those suggestions mentioned but again, I am not really tech savvy when it comes to all of those keyboard commands but it's worth a shot. I always seem to ad a , or . in places it should or shouldn't be etc. Thanks for all of the help people.  Fallout 4 is consuming my life but I will try to troubleshoot again soon.

PCGamer is saying that FC5 will be bundled with select AMD.... prebuilts. They're not bundling it with individual cards, probably because Ubi would flip their noodles at two million copies hitting eBay from the cryptocurrency crowd. Was reading the other day that around three million GPUs were sold in 2017 to cryptominers.
System Builders are who sell most of codes tho. So it won't matter :p

If I could have found Automata for $30 some time during the first year it was out, I might have jumped, but now that it's been out for a whole year (and about a week), $30 seems a day late and a dollar tall for just a sale price. 

Anyway I borrowed it on PS4. 

Pc gaming is only more expensive than console gaming if you pull a Fiss Fiss and buy all the newest stuff when it's released. Once you have a system and are comfortable cracking the case and replacing parts over time its really not that bad at all. Backwards compatability, ease of online, versatility, cheap games, steam are all great. About the only thing consoles have going for them are exclusives, but the pc has some too.

Plus you don't have to jump through a million hoops and drive all over town to flip shit for $5 or do questionable things so you can get a ps4 game for $10 cheaper at Wal-Mart or target.
It's funny, I have a decent gaming PC with a 1080 in it that I paid for with flipping. Sure am glad I don't do it $5 at a time, that sounds horrible!

Hey Freeze Time, Half-Life 2 has a native solution for capping your framerate. Give it a try.
Right click Half-Life 2 in your library --> left click Properties --> left click Set Launch Options --> type "-console" (no quotes) and hit enter
rjmUnNL.png

Launch the game like normal. The console should automatically be up. If not, hit the ~ key (to the left of 1, under escape).
Type "disconnect" (no quotes) and hit enter, then type "fps_max 60" (no quotes) and hit enter.
8faw09r.png

If you don't have any luck you could try also try doing the same thing with fps_max 61, 120, 121, 30, and 31, although running at a low frame rate might feel kind of crappy.
Diagnosing PC problems and issues with games tends to involve a lot of trial-and-error. There's a high chance this won't work, but it's pretty easy, so it's worth a shot.

Good luck!

P.S. I doubt the 360 version of The Orange Box is really that much worse, although it is capped to 30 FPS, and it's backwards compatible on Xbone. If you get too frustrated by the tearing, maybe check that out. Avoid the PS3 version.
It can be frustrating as can be trying to diagnose PC issues and whatnot - but once you muck around, test stuff, try stuff, and actually figure out the issue and the resolve it, it's like playing a game of Dark Souls and defeating a tough boss. Once it's done, you really have this great sense of satisfaction - that you have something running on your system properly.

PC gaming is free. Gaben gave me a steam machine for being a participant of the hardware beta a few years ago. I still game on the same PC and Half-Life 2 works quite nicely on it without any screen tearing. Waiting for Steam Machine 2.0 so I can be upgraded for free.

Also, just in response to a bunch of other points you made, since you made some tangential points: I bought another gaming PC last Christmas for $250, it runs any modern game I can throw at it at very high or ultra settings with 60+ fps, and competitive games at medium or high I can push easily past 200 fps. It doesn't cost $600+ to get into PC gaming. If you have enough space for three gaming consoles then you definitely have enough space for a desktop PC.

[snip]

If you ever want to jump into PC gaming, my best advice on a budget is just wait for a nice sale on a prebuilt desktop with an i5 or up and a GTX 1060 or up. But anyway, if you don't want it you don't want it. Just saying if you ever get interested and look into it free of misconceptions, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that it's all sunshine and roses in PC land, but it's absolutely not the impression you have of it.
i5 7400 stock clocked I believe at 3GHz, GTX 1060 3gb variation, 8gb ram. Just 1080p, dunno if I'd try to push it past that.
Wow, you got one hell of a great buy there for a 1080p machine!!! Especially given how overpriced and at a premium cards are right now. The 3GB 1060 is quite pricey right now!

Was this one of those crazy WalMart YMMV clearance sales?

EDIT:

I guess it's true about the tower. I could just buy a tower and use my TV as a monitor. I would still have a laptop though and I am not really the kind of person that likes having a desktop and PC. Kind of want just 1. I am sure I can find a decent used tower though on CL that can play all the games for pretty cheap. I get screen tearing playing just on my laptop screen and hooking up to the big screen. I have a Vizio M55- C2 4k tv and the screen tearing is more noticeable on that but that's also because it's not a 17 inch screen like my laptop.
Depends on what you use for a TV. Hopefully, your monitor has a good response time and a low input lag rate for gaming purposes.

If you really are going to get into PC gaming - you will likely have to learn how to investigate online for solutions; write INI files / config files; use commands in the Steam properties; tinker around w/ some 3rd party software; learn how to use mods and/or Source Ports to get older games going properly; and all kinds of things of that sort when you need to get certain games going properly.

EDIT 2:

I like PC the most because it gets many new releases 6 to 12 months after consoles, for $59.99.
And then they can possibly wind-up in a Humble Bundle - whether it's a Monthly or a Weekly, anything's possible these days - a few months to a year later or so for $12-15 or less.

It was pretty nice getting Dark Souls 3 + Ashes DLC for $12 recently. That game hasn't been out even a year yet - yet there it is, in the Humble Bundle Monthly.

If you plan on getting into PC gaming, you're going to have to learn how to vastly overinflate everything you needed to know so it sounds like it was super technical. Also, maybe learn about that new website, Google.com

I guess it's true about the tower. I could just buy a tower and use my TV as a monitor. I would still have a laptop though and I am not really the kind of person that likes having a desktop and PC. Kind of want just 1. I am sure I can find a decent used tower though on CL that can play all the games for pretty cheap. I get screen tearing playing just on my laptop screen and hooking up to the big screen. I have a Vizio M55- C2 4k tv and the screen tearing is more noticeable on that but that's also because it's not a 17 inch screen like my laptop. I can try some of those suggestions mentioned but again, I am not really tech savvy when it comes to all of those keyboard commands but it's worth a shot. I always seem to ad a , or . in places it should or shouldn't be etc. Thanks for all of the help people. Fallout 4 is consuming my life but I will try to troubleshoot again soon.
I have the same model TV. Make sure you're connected to the yellow port with an HDMI 2.0 cable, and turn off vsync to fix any fps or refresh rate discrepancies. Most gaming monitors run at 144hz, but the TV's black ports are only 30hz because consoles suck.

The only ini file I have had to edit for a pc game in ages has been to enable nude patches in smut.
I think this right here is the answer.

PC gaming has access to deviant smut games where you can seduce your step-mother and step-sister into being your sex slaves. Can you do that on consoles? No?

Check and mate, bitches.

As dumb as this sounds.. I did have screen tearing in a VN that I couldn't fix. Mangagamer posted that they'd forward it to the dev team or whatever but that shit never got patched. This wouldn't matter for most VNs since a lot of them are just static images, but this one has battle animations so it's distracting. I think it was tied to the shitty engine the dev used to make it, and unfortunately trying to override it with Nvidia drivers didn't work.

inb4 someone tells me to get a new PC to fix screen tearing in a visual novel

As dumb as this sounds.. I did have screen tearing in a VN that I couldn't fix. Mangagamer posted that they'd forward it to the dev team or whatever but that shit never got patched. This wouldn't matter for most VNs since a lot of them are just static images, but this one has battle animations so it's distracting. I think it was tied to the shitty engine the dev used to make it, and unfortunately trying to override it with Nvidia drivers didn't work.

inb4 someone tells me to get a new PC to fix screen tearing in a visual novel
have you considered buying a new computer and using sli nvidia titan graphics cards to play your visual novel

Nvidia and AMD are both aware of this issue. On one hand, you would think that both companies would be thrilled to sell more high end cards and embrace the opportunity to sell more.

Most commentators on youtube, pc forums, etc. are recommending buying prebuilt pcs as GPU prices are just too high at this point compared to what the MSRP should be. It also is not the best time to build with RAM prices. Fox mentioned a recent deal on woot, this was a rarity.

I have to admit that the whole cryptocurrency mining seems like a gamble on your returns. I feel that Linus tech tips youtube delves into the subject well enough exploring the issues of return on investment, exchanges and such. Warning-some people may not like Linus himself.

FarCry 5 -while I would enjoy the thought of buying a code for $30, this is a games that I would want the season pass for. I normally wait until the $20 or under price point for the GOTY/complete edition, but for FC5 I am probably going to go a lot higher just not $80-90.

bread's done
Back