Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
zjOViqR.gif
No shame here. PM2 rocked. Spend eighteen years raising up your daughter, sending her to school, molding her generosity and love of the arts, teach her to defend herself with magic and sword...

...then she moves out to become a bar wench.

With the continual onslaught of bundles and the libraries/backlogs most of us have, I would not be surprised with more CAGs being more selective with their buying.
ce8565941b.jpg

Continuity Error:

Prince is not wearing a glove before the cut, and is seen wearing a glove right after the cut.
That shit drives me nuts. People pointing out continuity errors on imdb or wherever are almost as bad as people who correct spelling/grammer.

That shit drives me nuts. People pointing out continuity errors on imdb or wherever are almost as bad as people who correct spelling/grammer.
Some of those errors drive me nuts.

One relevant error is in They Live. When the Nada falls out of the Holly's living room window down the hill, you can clearly see him falling *with* the sunglasses, breaking the script. They are supposed to have been left behind in Holly's living room, for important plot reasons. This caused me a good bit of confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im surprised nobody posted this one on V day, would have made all the ladies day.

Prince Fielder, model/baseball player

(That pic)
you people keep this shit up and I'm gonna go back to posting un spoilered bouncing pics again.

Last edited:
Some of those errors drive me nuts.

One relevant error is in They Live. When the Nada falls out of the Holly's living room window down the hill, you can clearly see him falling *with* the sunglasses, breaking the script. They are supposed to have been left behind in Holly's living room, for important plot reasons. This caused me a good bit of confusion.
I'm going to say this once, and only once. They Live does not have any errors. It is a fucking perfect movie with no flaws whatsoever. Anyone who says otherwise is a skully-faced alien trying to take over the world and will get a shotgun to the gut very, very soon.

Nuuvem has Crimzon Clover for ~$1.45 (region free) in case you missed the Humble.
Thanks, I think I got the lower tier of the bundle but gilbyed the higher tier.

Seduce Me is $4.19 from Nuuvem in case you passed on the Vodo "NSFW Bundle" last year like everyone else. What a way to end your Valentine's Day weekend. (DRM Free since GabeN is a jerk)
So that whole bundle was only a buck? Why did everyone pass?

So that whole bundle was only a buck? Why did everyone pass?
Seduce Me was actually a BTA tier. I think it just shows a buck now that it's over. The dollar tier was music and e-books and junk.

Looks like Seduce Me was actually $11.27 if this is to be believed.

Edit: It's historically been lower from other places (Fireflower?) but my initial mentioning of it was tongue-in-cheek anyway.

had some left over bundle games

Nihilumbra
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=KWKREAzDdsbhdbt4

Scrolls Full Version
HUY8-Q2R4-Y7F9
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/203728574

Star Realms Full Version
HBSR-CAGL-THXB
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/203701804

BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access)
H4YATDK522D
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204073420
Thank you. I got Nihilumbra

Seduce Me was actually a BTA tier. I think it just shows a buck now that it's over. The dollar tier was music and e-books and junk.

Looks like Seduce Me was actually $11.27 if this is to be believed.

Edit: It's historically been lower from other places (Fireflower?) but my initial mentioning of it was tongue-in-cheek anyway.
Ah, I see. Well, it doesn't seem worth that much, especially with no steam key. Thanks.

Nuuvem has the dead island franchise pack for roughly $4.50. it says REGION LOCKED and can't be played in germany, does that mean anywhere besides germany can play it? also first time buying from Nuuvem but i can just use paypal and dont have to fake my address correct?

Every time you post an exploitative picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.
That is a falsity. SJWs do not believe in a higher power, (topicality is their God) only in how many views their bleeding heart blog gets or the number of likes on their facebook. At most, they get the equivalent of 5 retweets/favorites/likes/pokes/whatever-the- fuck-else-that-stuff-entails for a bouncing boobs gif. Post away, i say.

Nuuvem has the dead island franchise pack for roughly $4.50. it says REGION LOCKED and can't be played in germany, does that mean anywhere besides germany can play it? also first time buying from Nuuvem but i can just use paypal and dont have to fake my address correct?
It seems like it is only locked to Germany according to this steamdb entrance => https://steamdb.info/sub/34677/

If that is the case you can play it anywhere else on the world.

You have to use paypal and create an account on nuuvem. Not sure about the fake address.

--------

On another news: Activision Loses Trademark Related to Tenchu Franchise

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/14/activision-loses-trademark-relating-to-tenchu-franchise/

Looks like Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition is coming (at least) to PS4.

So, I wonder if it'll improve anything visually, change any content, add content, and/or do anything else over the original PC version.

Let's hope not.

We've seen enough so-called HD Complete Edition Re-releases in short amounts of time - i.e. see SD: Definitive, Deus Ex: HR DC, upcoming Dark Souls 2 HD Re-Release, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro LL Redux, and the list seems to be growing.

Looks like Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition is coming (at least) to PS4.

So, I wonder if it'll improve anything visually, change any content, add content, and/or do anything else over the original PC version.

Let's hope not.

We've seen enough so-called HD Complete Edition Re-releases in short amounts of time - i.e. see SD: Definitive, Deus Ex: HR DC, upcoming Dark Souls 2 HD Re-Release, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro LL Redux, and the list seems to be growing.
From what I've read it's just basically a GOTY edition with graphical improvements. Honestly if it had new content I wouldn't care. I really liked the game, but it had more than enough content...I didn't finish all the sidequests because w/all the dlc by the end of the game I had my fill.

We'll keep seeing these "next gen" re-releases sporadically for awhile. Easy to make and cheap money.

I'm still waiting on most of my keys from that Lego bundle :(

Has anyone had to use their support before? I imagine it probably won't go well since I don't speak Portuguese.

I'm still waiting on most of my keys from that Lego bundle :(

Has anyone had to use their support before? I imagine it probably won't go well since I don't speak Portuguese.
Some spanish guy got in contact with nuuvem and they said to him, they will replenish those keys on monday or tuesday.

Btw, If you have ever checked nuuvem forums you will notice people post in english sometimes. And I've heard their support reply in english if you don't know brazilian portuguese.

Some spanish guy got in contact with nuuvem and they said to him, they will replenish those keys on monday or tuesday.

Btw, If you have ever checked nuuvem forums you will notice people post in english sometimes. And I've heard their support reply in english if you don't know brazilian portuguese.
Like Tony did, they know the deal they just can't necessarily openly support it or they'll piss off the publishers.

When Saints Row IV region locked to Brazil at the last minute they actually went and sourced ROW keys elsewhere instead of from Deep Silver to still give all the non Brazil people who pre-ordered the game they were promised so yeah, they know what's going on.

Like Tony did, they know the deal they just can't necessarily openly support it or they'll piss off the publishers.

When Saints Row IV region locked to Brazil at the last minute they actually went and sourced ROW keys elsewhere instead of from Deep Silver to still give all the non Brazil people who pre-ordered the game they were promised so yeah, they know what's going on.
Yeah, now better don't check reddit jeje. There was so much nuuvem deals spam that someone created a unique post for the Carnival Sale.

I'm worried, so much attention is getting drawing to nuuvem lately.

They needed that consolidated thread anyway. It was getting nuts. Like trying to post a thread for every single game on sale during the big Steam sales.

Yeah, now better don't check reddit jeje. There was so much nuuvem deals spam that someone created a unique post for the Carnival Sale.

I'm worried, so much attention is getting drawing to nuuvem lately.
I guess we better enjoy it while it lasts. They'll kill it soon enough.

I've always tried to tell them over there to keep the whole I'm not from South America and I'm going to be all blatantly obvious about it that I'm buying from Nuuvem thing on the down low since Reddit is so high profile but they never listen and just down vote me. :roll:

I don't think anyone checks this place. Even CAGs who aren't regulars in this thread don't seem to know what the hell is going on in here but Reddit as ugly and 1990s hipster old school internet BBS IRC archaic barebones as it is for better or worse is really high profile.

There wasn't even such a thing as a Brazil region lock until Reddit started posting about Nuuvem.

Yeah, it sounds like the days of Nuuvem deals are numbered.  Makes me wish I would have jumped on the LEGO deal even though I already had the only three games I would ever even consider playing.

WTF I'll be pissed if I get locked out of Nuuvem because of these Redditt nerds! Not fair that I'll be forced to buy things at standard American prices!

Edit: If you've been looking to replay Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, here's a pretty crazy mod that adds new clans, models, quests, etc. I still haven't played the vanilla game, which is something I want to do soon, but thought this was worth posting about.

Speaking of Nuuvem:

HAVE: 

• LEGO Bobbit (Nuuvem Steam Key)
  • LEGO Bored of the Rings [SIZE=14.3999996185303px](Nuuvem Steam Key)[/SIZE]
  • LEGO Marvel Derper Heroes [SIZE=14.3999996185303px](Nuuvem Steam Key)[/SIZE]

WANT:

• Not to have to sell them in the cesspool
  • $1 For each key (Paypal Friends and Family)
  • Trade me sumtin from my wishlist
  • Someone that is not a lurkur to buy each key
  • A pony
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]
[/SIZE]

I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale. Don't think I wanna risk using a VPN for a game that'll most likely be backlogged.

The end is nigh.

Every time you post an exploitative picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.
Shouldn't that be the opposite? Every time you change your mind and don't post a picture of an anime girl bouncing up and down, a social justice warrior gets its wings.

I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale. Don't think I wanna risk using a VPN for a game that'll most likely be backlogged.

The end is nigh.
This is why we can't have nice things :shame:

bread's done
Back