Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, someone needs to take this so i don't make another alt Steam account. might even resist the urge to publicly humiliate you...
I could take it off your hands. I know someone who doesn't have it that desperately needs to play it.

Now available for wishlisting pleasure: http://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/?snr=1_4_4__105_5

[customspoiler="I don" t even know...']
3zYb3IC.jpg
[/customspoiler]
Where the hell are the trading cards!??

Is it confirmed that we're getting Hatoful Boyfriend for getting it in the Build a Doujin Bundle? If I remember correctly this is kind of like a remastered edition similar to Higurashi. I remember the old version was hard to get running for most because it needed Japanese support installed on the system. 

Is it confirmed that we're getting Hatoful Boyfriend for getting it in the Build a Doujin Bundle? If I remember correctly this is kind of like a remastered edition similar to Higurashi. I remember the old version was hard to get running for most because it needed Japanese support installed on the system.
The Steam publisher also came in after that bundle, so they probably have no reason to honor those purchases.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294280/

Another oddity. This looks like two separate games mashed together that are basically LEGO games without the LEGO. 

As inherently weird as Hatoful Boyfriend is, the descriptive text on the Steam page is hilarious. I think this snippet is an accurate description of real life, as well:

And that last screencap is fantastic:

GZXXlSd.png

Is Quake 4 any good?
Keeping in mind that you'll probably hate it, I'll say this:

It's Quake and naturally none of them really has an outstanding singleplayer experience. Quake 4 singleplayer is your typical modern id FPS game. It's a slightly faster paced DOOM 3 with some military set pieces. The shooting is solid, the levels are solid, the enemy design is solid, and it's all less than the sum of its parts.

I enjoyed it, but I am pretty forgiving of FPS games. If a game gives me a gun and lets me shoot stuff in first person, then I'm halfway to having fun.

Base game works, expansion doesn't.
... :wall: :wall: :wall:

For anyone who doesn't already have this game... free Steam keys for Gun Monkeys (I think some CAGs are still trying to get rid of them :lol: ):

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/16/free-steam-key/
Just when I thought the free games they were giving out couldn't get any worse. I bet next week is Garry's Incident.

Daily Deal
Magicite - $9.99 $4.99
Wow, it's already cheaper than it was during the summer sale a month ago. Guess it's bundlebound.

You mean that 3 hour decrease in price that was done on a friday, where nobody gives a shit about anything and network shows go to die, with no notice?

I swear they take the most unopportune situations to prove theories. Next they be like OH YO IT's SATURDAY MIDNIGHT FLASH SALE I KNOW UR OUT DRINKING and be like no one bought
You go out to drink? #FakeCAD

I imagine that will be their Monday thing now, which would mean they have bundles launching on 4 days of the week.
It's all part of their War on Sobriety.

Carl was a bit off today, he posted this in the wrong thread.. so I'll post it in the correct one.

Win The Red Solstice
http://www.twitch.tv/carlmundo

The publisher is Devolver Digital.

As cool as those guys are, I don't expect them to give us keys. It'd be nice, and Fork Parker is just crazy enough to do it... but I doubt they'll go for it.

I think I'm gonna start following the account.

https://twitter.com/ForkParker/status/488172718181732352

The publisher is Devolver Digital.

As cool as those guys are, I don't expect them to give us keys. It'd be nice, and Fork Parker is just crazy enough to do it... but I doubt they'll go for it.
If they don't, there will be a shitstorm. I think they'll give keys eventually, but who knows if it'll happen before or after the shitstorm.

Me and MIndRiot gave FIFA World a try tonight and it was tons of fun. It's basically the online components of FIFA 14. Definitely geared towards trying to get you to buy stuff if you want to upgrade your squad quick and get all the best players, but you earn coins and XP with every match you play and other things so you can build a good squad without all that. We played two online games against each other with relative ease. I killed him 2-1 the first time and he lucked out 1-0 the second time.
Bustoutyourtinhatscausetheshitstormiscoming-89067.jpg

New Releases

Rulers of Nations

Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes: Adventure($20) ios port, lol

Hidden in Plain Sight ($4.49)

Steel and Steam: Episode 1

Magic 2015- Derps of the Derpwalkers

The Nightmare Cooperative

The Forgotten Ones(f2p) unlocks in 3 hours

Vlad The Impaler

Early Backdoor Access

XAM (f2p)

Of Guards and Thieves ($12.74)

Hmm Magic 2015 (I hate they use next year......we're not in next year fools!!!!)....I'll likely get when it usually goes 50% off after 2-3 months.

You should see our Bocce Ball team, the Chicago Haymarket Riots.
I remember back when Bertucci's first came around to my area, they used to have Bocce Ball for people to just go over and play.

Of course, too much a legal liability these days - so they got rid of it, hehe.

These are open to all:

oIor4DZ.jpg
0URKq7f.jpg
JVc6M2x.jpg
Mw5z4rv.jpg
T99mDYY.jpg
jp7tbmi.jpg
WiQaOvf.jpg
Nj26GBr.jpg
Rz8SZBI.jpg
Vyg8Sqo.jpg
TPSihlo.jpg
cdlMBOk.jpg

That donation page is right here. Every cent goes to the Seattle Children's Hospital.
Open to all:

Desura:

Magic Meisters
One Day for Ched
Songs of the Myrne
Pester
Int. Snooker
Will add more games as soon as I get a donation hint hint. Also, first person to donate gets a key for Sky Nations that will allow them to get a Steam key . (Thanks, Fatality!) The page to do that is my Extra Life page right here, and every cent goes to Seattle Children's Hospital.

Sigh, I just spilled a whole cup of water over my desk and into the top of my open case. I don't think much actually reached the components, but now I have to wait a couple days to find out once it's dry. No more backlog reduction for me, for now, anyway....
need more cag chat party next time heeh

anyone who has any boxed retail copies of Sims 2 might want to harass EA support to have it added to their Origin account because apparently EA is discontinuing support for the old versions, releasing a new ultimate edition and giving it free to anyone who owns any Sims 2 games on Origin, at least according to someone on reddit.

Oh and I hope everyone who wanted Plith got in on it the brief time Carl had it up today on reserve your free key offer because

porky-pig-thats-all-folks-o.gif
Okay, I just bothered EA support - and got my copy of Sims 2 added.

They gave me a key for Sims 2 Double Deluxe.

I didn't own that - I only had Sims 2: Deluxe (with just Sims 2 + Nightlife).

Nice!

And, well - that was just the start of things...

He asked me if I had any more retail keys for any EA games.

I told him I could be here for days, if I gave him every retail key I had!

He pretty much said to just keep 'em coming - and he'd check them out!

Challenge accepted.

For my retail copies of C+C: First Decade Collection + C+C3: TW + C+C3: KW expansion - he just went and added that huge C+C 17-game Collection!

I didn't even own C+C4, since that's not in First Decade pack; and I didn't already own that separately - EA don't have First Decade pack on Origin, but that have that newer C+C 17-game collection - nice! So, I got C+C4 now, too; the only C+C game I was missing. Score!

He added my retail keys (if they worked being inputted into Origin) and/or gave me new keys to add (for older Origin titles):

Crysis 1 + Crysis Warhead; NFS: Pro Street; and The Saboteur.

He also gave me a 15% off coupon.

And told me to go through all my retail keys, get a list together, and come back some time! LOL!

Best support ever from EA.

AWESOME!

I have Medieval 2: Gold from Retail.

EDIT:

And...activated my retail Medieval 2: TW Gold Ed key onto Steam! :D
That smiley emoticon is like the cartoon version of your avatar. It's the mouth shape and exposed teeth I think. :whistle2:k

Now I'm picturing you in one of those movies or music videos where a person turns into their animated self but your head is the yellow smiley. And no, Paula Abdul does not show up and dance with you.

Man, I hope this doesn't lead to weird dreams for me tonight.

Well, I decided to change my CAG name from Deuterium7 to Motiv (my Steam name). Nobody could pronounce or spell deuterium anyway. In before saying who the hell was Deuterium? ;)

Well, I decided to change my CAG name from Deuterium7 to Motiv (my Steam name). Nobody could pronounce or spell deuterium anyway. In before saying who the hell was Deuterium? ;)
everybody should have the same steam/cag name. i hate having friends on cag who are also on my steam list and having no idea who they are on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back