Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://steamstat.us/ welll dman it steam crash was bout to go loadout boy so servers mostly back up except america. netherlands are doing fine while australai okay while rest of us are behind wtf

edit: i jinx netherlands sorry netherlands

edit: we lost more servers to mysterd drm tallk damn it mysterd. we dead guyts!!! all orign hehe
Up, down, up, down, chu chu left. Up, down, up , down, chu chu right!!!

Make your damn mind Steam.

ddz5nn.png

2vn06l3.png

I can't deal with these on again, off again relationships. If you're gonna dump him then do it already.

Last edited:
So, some people bought Metro LL just because it was removed from the store? Why don't just wait for redux to go cheap?
That +1 is important!

Okay so apparently, last night's outage was due to a DDOS. And we can thank Deadmau5 for Steam coming back to life.

https://twitter.com/deadmau5/status/512846392935456768

(Click on the date on Deadmau5' tweet to get a bit more context.)

pMczDst.jpg

No...

No...

Removed store name – Ride to Hell: Retribution

<Snip>

NO! WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
You know, I'm legitimately sad because of this. I kinda want Ride to Hell.

Does that make me a bad person?

EDIT: Errr. actually, after watching a few videos, I've changed my mind. No want.

So, some people bought Metro LL just because it was removed from the store? Why don't just wait for redux to go cheap?
Did anyone here actually buy it last night? I'd have assumed most people had it between the Best Buy penny-sale glitch and all the times it was $4.99 within the last month or two.

^Or a rig that can make it worth it.

Well that Borderlands TPS video both makes me wanna play it, play more of 2, and dispels my fears that it's just glorified DLC. Still, not gonna preorder like with 2.

BL2 was the last time I try to level up all my characters at the same time. Now I'll just spend the first month trying to figure out what character to play first. My gut says Athena, but Wilhelm brings back memories of the good times I had with Mordecai and Bloodwing. Nisha and that whip action look intriguing (don't judge me). Claptrap seems the least interesting for my playstyle, so of course, that'll probably end up my favorite.

Got my free welcome pack from Greenmangaming.

Here's my leavings.

Canyon Capers.

VZA7Z-AAZ7P-NQRH8

Gun Monkeys.

LDFIC-4IXJ5-KXVZE

Sanctum.

2EA32-3LCM5-EMV59

I got some other keys but they come up invalid on Steam. I'm assuming these are for the Eve Online stuff but it looks like they don't activate on Steam afterall.

The EVE Online stuff from the Welcome program on Greenmangaming is not Steam codes.

No thanks.

Here have em.

Activate the 30 day trial here.

https://secure.eveonline.com/Activation/

30 day trial.

XCUZV-L3PNB-7D4GN-DC52Q-MM2F4-XFSWC-QN009

Colonist Add-on.

P33WQU6U8RYUF5VT9SPY485CW

Explorer Addon.

PF2NN9VEDPSQC6DPZ659ZK5ER

Industrialist Addon.

PCCZMSQRQMRFXRZ5CTXTDNQTW

Skirmisher Addon.

PER5V28PQTVRCWYSZNVBT5B6Q

Last edited:
I've played the PvP part of Loadout and it's pretty fun. Reminds me of TF2 but with customizable guns instead of different classes. Not really P2W either, IIRC the only thing you can buy with real money is cosmetic stuff (and maybe some exp/gold boosts?)

I've played the PvP part of Loadout and it's pretty fun. Reminds me of TF2 but with customizable guns instead of different classes. Not really P2W either, IIRC the only thing you can buy with real money is cosmetic stuff (and maybe some exp/gold boosts?)
i second this it is fun dfg sorry havent play the campaign but pve pvp is fun level up u have loadouts weapons and i usually u my crazy pyro launcher and have health weapon to protect i use to use my old layoout but havent u can also name ur weapons loadouts

The new GTX 970 and 980 are out and the reviews make it seem they can handle higher resolutions and keeping higher fps than almost all current cards. The 970 looks like the best price/performance for about $330.

Yeah, it's seriously temping to grab a 970 now and get as much mileage out of it as I can.  Then again I don't think I've played a graphically intensive game since 2008.

Daily Deal - Talk Like A Pirate Day Sale
Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ - $39.99 $26.79
Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition - $19.99 $2.99
Port Royale 3 - $24.99 $3.74
The Guild II - $9.99 $1.99
Risen - $9.99 $1.99
Risen 2: Dark Waters - $19.99 $3.99
Space Pirates and Zombies - $9.99 $1.99
The Guild Gold Edition - $9.99 $1.99
Age of Booty™ - $4.99 $1
Sid Meier's Pirates! - $9.99 $2.5
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - $7.99 $1.99
Dead Man's Draw - $9.99 $2.49
Pirates of Black Cove - $9.99 $2.49
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™ - $9.99 $2.5
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - $14.99 $3.75
Caribbean! - $14.99 $9.74
Robin's Island Adventure - $4.99 $3.99
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition - $4.99 $3.99

The new GTX 970 and 980 are out and the reviews make it seem they can handle higher resolutions and keeping higher fps than almost all current cards. The 970 looks like the best price/performance for about $330.
400€ in Finland. (that's over $500 fyi)

How I wish it was priced $1 = 1€...

HD6870 from 12/2010 is in little need of upgrade.

Anyone play Pirates! on a Win7 or later system?  I own it on CD but, during the dance portions, it hitches and makes it impossible to perform the dance correctly.  Didn't know if the Steam version was patched or anything to fix this.  Not that I much enjoy the dancing but no dancing = no love from governor's daughters = missed opportunities.

Any thoughts on Port Royale 3 in general?

Kind of eyeing the gold edition for that price.

Also, has anyone played Dead Man's Hand? 

I like a good card game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back