Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition: $48.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $24.99
GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']Doh! Left 4 Dead. Sorry. Okay, my group has 1 slot left if anybody wants in.[/QUOTE]

I want in if you still have a spot

Man that Madballs in...Babo:Invasion is a lot of fun through the first level. I'm debating on picking up Order of War. It sounds like it is more fun than COH (which is more rewarding because of the learning curve). Any CAG impressions?

Edit: last copy of Borderlands sold

And I'm getting ready to fire the game up for the first time in about 30 mins, so if anyone wants to try and get a brand new co-op game going, im down for it.

Is ditching the PS3 version of Borderlands worth it? Does the PC version allow for mods and such?

Also, does anyone know if the new RE5 DLC is coming to PC? I though I read Versus is already out.

I will take up one slot as well for a L4D four pack. I don't want to buy though because of sales tax in WA.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If anyone is considering another four-pack buy of L4D1, I'd gladly take up two of the slots. PM me.[/QUOTE]

how much saving you get if you buy 4 pack and split VERSUS just buying 1 for yourself?

[quote name='agentghost']how much saving you get if you buy 4 pack and split VERSUS just buying 1 for yourself?[/QUOTE]

$1.84 if you gift $5.65 through Paypal. People may also want to get into a 4-pack to avoid paying tax if tax is applicable to them.

I feel really bad for anyone who didn't buy Madballs in Babo Invasion yesterday (or doesn't already have it, I guess). It's one of the absolute very best PC games this year. Simple yet inspired basic gameplay mechanics, enjoyable singleplayer campaign, incredible variety and wealth and depth of multiplayer gameplay modes and content, a nigh-infinite amount of stuff to unlock and achieve giving you tons of room for player progression, terrific post-launch support and community interaction from the developers, excellent presentation with colorful easy-to-read graphics, good music, and great one-liners, full Steamworks integration (so all your progress follows your Steam account to any computer; very convenient), and hey, dedicated servers, so it's better than MW2 in that regard.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I feel really bad for anyone who didn't buy Madballs in Babo Invasion yesterday (or doesn't already have it, I guess). It's one of the absolute very best PC games this year. Simple yet inspired basic gameplay mechanics, enjoyable singleplayer campaign, incredible variety and wealth and depth of multiplayer gameplay modes and content, a nigh-infinite amount of stuff to unlock and achieve giving you tons of room for player progression, terrific post-launch support and community interaction from the developers, excellent presentation with colorful easy-to-read graphics, good music, and great one-liners, full Steamworks integration (so all your progress follows your Steam account to any computer; very convenient), and hey, dedicated servers, so it's better than MW2 in that regard.[/QUOTE]

I ended up buying it.. just to see. bought a 2nd copy and gifted it to my sis also. Haven't played it yet, but seeing how the devs posted in the steam forums helped haha

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I feel really bad for anyone who didn't buy Madballs in Babo Invasion yesterday (or doesn't already have it, I guess). It's one of the absolute very best PC games this year. Simple yet inspired basic gameplay mechanics, enjoyable singleplayer campaign, incredible variety and wealth and depth of multiplayer gameplay modes and content, a nigh-infinite amount of stuff to unlock and achieve giving you tons of room for player progression, terrific post-launch support and community interaction from the developers, excellent presentation with colorful easy-to-read graphics, good music, and great one-liners, full Steamworks integration (so all your progress follows your Steam account to any computer; very convenient), and hey, dedicated servers, so it's better than MW2 in that regard.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. This may end up being my budget game of the year. It looks like this one didn't get a fair shake since IGN reviewed in on the 360. I can't imagine that controls as well as the PC version does.

The nostalgia factor from my childhood also adds into this experience as well. I remember I had a madball when I was a kid. In fact I might head to ebay to see if this man child can buy one or two:lol:.

[quote name='Drizzt']For maps and campaigns, I've always used www.l4dmaps.com :)[/QUOTE]

I'm late to the custom L4D questions, but I just want to 2nd this answer. :applause:

L4Dmaps has user ratings and comments. You can sort and just grab all the campaigns rated over 80 or 90 out of 100 and have some great maps to play.

Off the top of my head, my friends and I play a lot of Death Aboard, Arena of the Dead, and Suicide Blitz. I know there's a couple more I'm forgetting. Reverse No Mercy is kinda fun too, and there's another Reverse map out now too.

I think I'm just a little too excited about this sale. Steam has pretty much delivered every day. Also, is today the last day of the 5 day sale or is there a couple more. I forgot to keep track really.

[quote name='aznguyen316']wtb: Torchlight for 50% off. And Serious Sam HD for 50% off too =)[/QUOTE]

*crosses fingers* hoping for torchlight also. seems like a long shot but anything can happen :D

[quote name='jp0213']Also, is today the last day of the 5 day sale or is there a couple more. I forgot to keep track really.[/QUOTE]
Hard to say because the first day of deals lasted 48 hours. If they're counting physical days, then this is the final day. I'm hoping they have something worth buying today otherwise Steam gets nothing from me!

Eve Online $5
BF2 Complete collection $15
Lucidity $2.49
Trackmania United Forever $20
Prince of Persia $15 (is that a joke?)
World of Goo $5
Guild Wars Trilogy $25

fucking fail save for WoG and I already bought that months ago for the same price. What a joke.

[quote name='Jodou']Hard to say because the first day of deals lasted 48 hours. If they're counting physical days, then this is the final day. I'm hoping they have something worth buying today otherwise Steam gets nothing from me![/QUOTE]

Their news posts related to the sale have said it will last until Monday.

bread's done
Back