Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to not being able to trade or sell Humble Bundle items?

You should give these away, you shouldn't even be able to trade them. Don't be scumbags

Have

Zeno Clash (gift)
Starvoid (gift)
Gish
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
The Void
Commandos: B.C.D.
Rig 'N Roll
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Dangerous Waters
DOTA II (gift)

want
indie gala 11 / be mine 6 games
offers

I have over 50+ gifts/keys, so have a look!

I can split the Groupees BM6 bundle if you'd like seperate keys

Steam Gifts
Avadon: The Black Fortress
BIT.TRIP BEAT
Cogs
Dead Space 2
Dead Space Pack
DOOM 3 Pack
Heretic + Hexen Collection
QUAKE Collection
Lucidity
Magicka
Nexuiz
Nuclear Dawn
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Ship - Complete Pack
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
Vegas: Make It Big
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Wolf Pack
Steam Keys
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Anna
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Aztaka
Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon
Cogs
Commander: Conquest Of The Americas
Cortex Command
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cryostasis
Dangerous Waters
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Death To Spies: Gold
Dynamite Jack
East India Company
Elven Legacy
Eufloria
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition
Fantasy Wars
Ghost Master
Hearts Of Iron II Complete
Insecticide Part 1
Ironclads Collection
Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Knights of Honor
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Lead and Gold
MacGuffin's Curse
Majesty 2
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
NecrovisioN: Lost Company
New Star Soccer 5
Post Mortem
Psychonauts
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Kingdoms
Razor 2: Hidden Skies
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Rig N' Roll
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Sacred Gold
Space Empires V
Space Rangers
Splice
Star Wolves
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Stellar Impact
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords and Soldiers HD
The Kings Crusade
UFO: Afterlight
Velvet Assassin
World of Goo
Worms
Worms Blast
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
X-Blades
XIII Century – Gold Edition
Zen Bound 2
Desura Keys
Aztaka
Battlegroup
Battlemass
BlindSide
Bionic Heart
Dungeons of Dredmor
Heileen
Omegalodon
Pitman
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
Vera Blanc: Full Moon

Want
Saints Row The Third from Humble THQ Bundle
BundleStars Bundle (Death Track: Resurrection, Men of War: Vietnam, Off-Road Drive, Real Warfare 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades. Star Wolves 2)
Helldorado Bundle (Grand Ages: Rome, Helldorado, Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops)
Indie Royale Stuffing Bundle (Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition, Puzzle Agent 2 and The Dream Machine)
Steam Gifts or Keys
TF2 Items
Bundle keys I've missed
(I do have games on both my Have and Want list as there is no reason to activate keys to add them to backlog)
1000 Amps
Alien Hallway
Alien Shooter 2: Conscription
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Ancients of Ooga
Anna
AVSEQ
Aztaka
Bastion
Bob Came in Pieces
Booster Trooper
Caster
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Cloning Clyde
Death Track: Resurrection
Delve Deeper
Depths of Peril
Diamond Dan
Dustforce
Fantasy Wars
Fractal
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Hack, Slash, Loot
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Hoard
Legendary
Lightfish
Lume
MacGuffin's Curse
Max & the Magic Marker
Men of War: Vietnam
NecrovisioN
New Star Soccer 5
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Off-Road Drive
Pineapple Smash Crew
Plain Sight
Post Mortem
Postal 2 Complete
Puzzle Agent 2
Real Warfare 1242
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Scratches: Director's Cut
Sequence
Space Giraffe
Spirits
Star Wolves 2
Stellar Impact
Still Life 2
The Baconing
The Dream Machine
Titan Attacks
Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Turba
Unstoppable Gorg
Velvet Assassin
Windosill
Zeno Clash

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trakan']Humble Bundle items are still forbidden. Report specific posts/users violating the rules.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I understand why the rule was put in place in the first place regarding Humble Bundles, but now that it's impossible to get steam keys without paying at least a dollar, might it not be time to reevaluate that rule? At the very least, for the bundles that have taken place since HB's change in policy regarding steam keys (from Humble Android 1 onward)?

Just my 2 cents but I find it awfully sad that we as "cheap ass gamers" are so cheap we can't event spent $6 to get a game that we want (in this case mostly Saints Row 3) when the money is all going to a good cause. Even if humble bundle items were not forbidden here I would still be appalled by it. I realize if you only want the one game why should you have to spent the entire amount for just it when that is all you want. You could always give the gift away or something. I don't know it all just rubs me the wrong way. Stopping my rant now.

Have Indie Gala X beat the average bundles for $1.90 paypal only. Send me a PM if interested.

Tradeable Steam Games:

Starvoid ($1)
The Ship ($1)

Gamersgate Giftable Games:
Assassin's Creed Complete Collection ($20) http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-ACCC/assassins-creed-complete-collection-bundle
Company of Heroes Gold + Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor ($5)

Steam Keys:
Sleeping Dogs x1 copy left ($15)
Victoria II x1 copy left ($1)
Starvoid Steam CDKey ($1)
Supreme Commander 2 x2 copies left ($1.25)

HAVE:
Steam Keys:

Borderlands 2
Darksiders 2
Prototype 1 + 2 + DLC
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
2x Metro 2033
Origin Key:
Mass Effect 3: Digital Deluxe
TF2 KEYS/REF

HERE ARE THE GAMES I AM LOOKING FOR from STEAM:

Civilization IV: Complete
Crysis 2: ME
Borderlands GOTY
Red Faction 2: GOTY
Assassins Creed Director’s Cut
Assassin’s Creed: 2
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Risen 2
Resident Evil™ 5
Far Cry Complete
Silent Hill Homecoming
I Am Alive

I have a couple of redundant Steam keys left over from the Paradox Plentiful Pack:

Magicka (Amazon) Collection with the Stars are Left ($3)
Sword of the Stars 1 Complete Collection ($3)
Victoria 2 ($1)

Paypal preferred, or I could trade some for Coconut Queen, Secret of the Magic Crystals, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Spec Ops: The Line or R.U.S.E. (I have some Paypal funds to help part-exchange if needed). :)

I have some interest in F.T.L., Sleeping Dogs, and Civ V: Gods & Kings, so if you have those floating about and want something from my list and some Paypal from me, please let me know!

Have:

Skyrim (steam key) $19

Nexuiz x2 (tradeable) $1 each
Starvoid (tradeable) $0.80
Delve Deeper Treasures and Tunnels DLC (tradeable) $0.50
Warhammer 40k Dawn of war 2 Retribution Eldar Race Pack (tradeable) $.050

Men of War (steam key) $1
Cryostasis (steam key) $1
Victoria 2 (steam key) $1
Commander: Conquest of the Americans (steam key) $1

Want:

Paypal
Hookers
Blow

This is a free economy, we should be able to trade what we want. As long as something is fully paid for (and not exploited through a glitch/proxy, etc.), then I see no reason for something to not be traded here, and I think the no HiB rule should be changed, especially since they introduced the $1 minimum.

[quote name='The End']I understand why the rule was put in place in the first place regarding Humble Bundles, but now that it's impossible to get steam keys without paying at least a dollar, might it not be time to reevaluate that rule? At the very least, for the bundles that have taken place since HB's change in policy regarding steam keys (from Humble Android 1 onward)?[/QUOTE]

That's more or less what makes the Humble Bundle the Humble Bundle. Rosen has put together his foolish TOS basically saying that it's illegal to let anyone else use the key you bought, and that's why it's the only forbidden group. And you have to redeem a grouped key, even if you have most of the games. Bundles have evolved these past two years, but Humble only adds restrictions, and that's why it's one of the worst now.

[quote name='Trakan']Humble Bundle items are still forbidden. Report specific posts/users violating the rules.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I think this needs to be re-evaluated as it makes no sense. Buying an Indie Gala non-BTA set of keys is $1. Buying a current Humble Indie Bundle (or other Humble bundle) non-BTA set of keys is $1. I think the rule should make sense in it's consistency with the rules regarding the meaning of bundle exploitation. I understand that HiB 4 and below were exploited and those bundles should always be off-limits and protected by this rule. But, any bundle beyond that, this rule makes absolutely no sense and in archaic in consistency with the other rules.

[quote name='Blade']That's more or less what makes the Humble Bundle the Humble Bundle. Rosen has put together his foolish TOS basically saying that it's illegal to let anyone else use the key you bought, and that's why it's the only forbidden group. And you have to redeem a grouped key, even if you have most of the games. Bundles have evolved these past two years, but Humble only adds restrictions, and that's why it's one of the worst now.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the reason it is forbidden here, and you probably know this. It is forbidden because a bunch of idiots paid 1 cent for countless bundles and exploited the hell out of it.

[quote name='Blade']That's more or less what makes the Humble Bundle the Humble Bundle. Rosen has put together his foolish TOS basically saying that it's illegal to let anyone else use the key you bought, and that's why it's the only forbidden group. And you have to redeem a grouped key, even if you have most of the games. Bundles have evolved these past two years, but Humble only adds restrictions, and that's why it's one of the worst now.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the reason it is forbidden here, and you probably know this. It is forbidden because a bunch of idiots paid 1 cent for countless bundles and exploited the hell out of it.

I don't know why people are acting like they are hard-done-by with this frowning on the Humble Bundle sellings... its simple decency.

You pay $1 or ($5 now) for 5 games worth at least $70 and attempt to sell them for profit? Its not cool. I can't tell to you have decency, but I can tell you that I think its scumbag-ish.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']I don't know why people are acting like they are hard-done-by with this frowning on the Humble Bundle sellings... its simple decency.

You pay $1 or ($5 now) for 5 games worth at least $70 and attempt to sell them for profit? Its not cool. I can't tell to you have decency, but I can tell you that I think its scumbag-ish.[/QUOTE]

This can be said about Indie Gala, also. Or the 75 cent games in Groupees Build-a-Bundle, IndieGameStand deals, or many other cheap bundles out there where you buy games at a fraction of their actual cost. Many people miss bundles. Many people don't know much about the games in them when they come out. I, for one, wish I had bought Geneforge Saga when it was on sale for $1 minimum and regret knowing nothing about the site or game when it was. You're putting people who buy and resell keys in a narrow group of scumbags, which seems pretty sad.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']I don't know why people are acting like they are hard-done-by with this frowning on the Humble Bundle sellings... its simple decency.

You pay $1 or ($5 now) for 5 games worth at least $70 and attempt to sell them for profit? Its not cool. I can't tell to you have decency, but I can tell you that I think its scumbag-ish.[/QUOTE]

This is a free economy, if you have a legally obtained product and people are willing to buy it, then there's no reason for it not be allowed. If you feel that's scumbag-ish, then you must hate capitalism, since that's how it works. You also have to take into consideration that many people don't have the ability to directly buy the bundle, so they have to rely on traders buying it for them and paying via alternate methods.

[quote name='MrPiggles']This is a free economy, we should be able to trade what we want. As long as something is fully paid for (and not exploited through a glitch/proxy, etc.), then I see no reason for something to not be traded here, and I think the no HiB rule should be changed, especially since they introduced the $1 minimum.[/QUOTE]

Except when you joined the forums you agreed to their rules, if you don't feel like it, you shouldnt have.

I, too, disagree with the selling of any of those bundles, most of them are not that worthwhile and just flood the topic. If anyone wanted them they'd be more people asking for them, less people offering.

The only good side of this is that (hopefully) the people that mass stock $1 bundles give more to charity in hopes of profiting, but yeah, it shouldnt be allowed.

And if it were to help people that missed them, why not sell them at cost?

It is odd how people come to CheapAssGamer and except us to not be cheap asses. And, I agree with MrPiggles. Compare CAG with, say, Steam Trades. People take those HiB's (#1,2,3,4) and sell them for $5 a piece for non-BTA keys. People here might want 50 cents a key for those who missed them. Profit? In the end of the day, an hour is spent updating posts and what, $1 profit is made. Big enterprise. I must be destroying the company. And, look at it this way, we're HELPING the Humble Bundle. By selling Humble Bundle keys to people who missed the bundle (which it almost always is, or they would have bought the bundle for their own $1), we are giving Devs/Charity/Humble an extra $1 that they would NOT have earned from the people who missed it. These people are not likely going to log onto Steam and pay 90% more, or they would already have done that. The rules are archaic. If they change, then people will trade more openly. I, for one, missed Humble Indie Bundle 1, 2, 3, and 4 as I did not hear about it since #5. I would LOVE a key to Humble Indie Bundle 3 and willing to pay a $1 for one, just because I want the game VVVVVV. Anyone who bought this bundle and wanted to make a 99 cent profit, could, and they would look pretty shady. But, if the bundle cost them a dollar and the keys were seperate, like they are now, I'm sure people would sell VVVVVV from it for 50 cents or a dollar and make their 30 cent profit on the single key ($1/5, approximately). Killer profits, to be honest.

[quote name='Khamous']Except when you joined the forums you agreed to their rules, if you don't feel like it, you shouldnt have.

I, too, disagree with the selling of any of those bundles, most of them are not that worthwhile and just flood the topic. If anyone wanted them they'd be more people asking for them, less people offering.

The only good side of this is that (hopefully) the people that mass stock $1 bundles give more to charity in hopes of profiting, but yeah, it shouldnt be allowed.

And if it were to help people that missed them, why not sell them at cost?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I agreed to their rules, and that's why I'm asking for them to be changed. Why shouldn't people be able to trade bundles that they paid for? And why should they sell them at cost for people that missed it? This isn't a charity and people need a reason to buy them in the first place, by selling at a profit to people that missed it, everyone wins, the person gets the bundle, the seller makes a little profit, and the company that sells bundles gets money.

H:
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin)
Deus Ex: Augmented Edition
Supreme Commander 2
Neo Scavenger
X-Blades
Rig N’ Roll
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
UFO: Afterlight
Star Wolves
Dangerous Waters
Sacred Gold
Space Empires V
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Gotham City Imposters Calling Card
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!

[quote name='kidrocklive']Just my 2 cents but I find it awfully sad that we as "cheap ass gamers" are so cheap we can't event spent $6 to get a game that we want (in this case mostly Saints Row 3) when the money is all going to a good cause.[/QUOTE]
It was paid for, that's all that should matter. One copy of the game was paid for, one copy will be redeemed and played. I personally don't care about indie bundles, but this seems like common sense to me.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Just my 2 cents but I find it awfully sad that we as "cheap ass gamers" are so cheap we can't event spent $6 to get a game that we want (in this case mostly Saints Row 3) when the money is all going to a good cause.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand the term "cheapass". I think people want Saints Row 3 for 10 cents, considering they're cheapasses.

According to Wiktionary:
Adjective
cheapass (not comparable)
(slang) Cheap, $$$$ardly[?], stingy; unwilling to spend money.

[quote name='MrPiggles']This is a free economy, if you have a legally obtained product and people are willing to buy it, then there's no reason for it not be allowed. If you feel that's scumbag-ish, then you must hate capitalism, since that's how it works. You also have to take into consideration that many people don't have the ability to directly buy the bundle, so they have to rely on traders buying it for them and paying via alternate methods.[/QUOTE]

Almost rolled out of my chair laughing with this one, because it made me think an old white guy from the bible belt yelling "YOU MUST HATE 'MURRICAH, YOU GODDAMN COMMIE".

Guess what, capitalism and free enterprise only work because we have rules and regulations, without those you get disasters like the BP oil spill and the 2008 financial meltdown. But yeah, keep complaining about how "the man" is keeping you down.

[quote name='zenii']Almost rolled out of my chair laughing with this one, because it made me think an old white guy from the bible belt yelling "YOU MUST HATE 'MURRICAH, YOU GODDAMN COMMIE".

Guess what, capitalism and free enterprise only work because we have rules and regulations, without those you get disasters like the BP oil spill and the 2008 financial meltdown. But yeah, keep complaining about how "the man" is keeping you down.[/QUOTE]

Well, in this case, "the man" is restricting a the sale of a legally paid for item for no real reason. Yes, we need some rules, like no exploited keys and crap, but there shouldn't be restrictions on something that's paid for.

You can make as many dumb, completely out of context comparisons (comparing trading game bundles to the BP oil spill, really?) as you want, but that doesn't change the basic facts of this situation. And I doubt that the HiB is gonna have a financial meltdown or spill a bunch of oil in the Gulf Coast if one website allows trading its bundles.

In fact, they're making even more money from the trading, since people are buying more copies to trade later for people that forgot to buy them. Indie Bundles are not a limited resource, and placing a no-trading restriction on it is pointless, since everyone wins from a trade of them.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Well, in this case, "the man" is restricting a the sale of a legally paid for item for no real reason. Yes, we need some rules, like no exploited keys and crap, but there shouldn't be restrictions on something that's paid for. You can make as many dumb, out of context comparisons (comparing trading game bundles to the BP oil spill, really?) as you want, but that doesn't change the basic facts of this situation. And I doubt that the HiB is gonna have a financial meltdown or spill a bunch of oil in the Gulf Coast if one website allows trading its bundles.[/QUOTE]

The fact is this is a privately ran website and they are free to enforce rules like this, just as you are free to disagree with it. There are plenty of deal sites that don't even allow people to sell their extra digital copies at all, and this site is relatively pain free in this regard.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Well, in this case, "the man" is restricting a the sale of a legally paid for item for no real reason. Yes, we need some rules, like no exploited keys and crap, but there shouldn't be restrictions on something that's paid for.

You can make as many dumb, completely out of context comparisons (comparing trading game bundles to the BP oil spill, really?) as you want, but that doesn't change the basic facts of this situation. And I doubt that the HiB is gonna have a financial meltdown or spill a bunch of oil in the Gulf Coast if one website allows trading its bundles.

In fact, they're making even more money from the trading, since people are buying more copies to trade later for people that forgot to buy them. Indie Bundles are not a limited resource, and placing a no-trading restriction on it is pointless, since everyone wins from a trade of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but you're the one making the dumb, completely out of context comparisons by twisting my words. I said those are real-world examples of things that have happened as a result of not enough regulations, and in no way was I making a direct comparison between that and the current situation. Basically what I was saying was "We need some rules, or bad shit happens". I suggest you take a high school English class and learn what "logical fallacies" are.

[quote name='zenii']I'm sorry but you're the one making the dumb, completely out of context comparisons by twisting my words. I said those are real-world examples of things that have happened as a result of not enough regulations, and in no way was I making a direct comparison between that and the current situation. Basically what I was saying was "We need some rules, or bad shit happens". I suggest you take a high school English class and learn what "logical fallacies" are.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and by making these comparisons, you're manipulating the situation to make something (subconsciously) seem much worse than it really is. I would also suggest you brush up on some manners, and try not getting so butthurt over random strangers on the internet.

[quote name='espy605']The fact is this is a privately ran website and they are free to enforce rules like this, just as you are free to disagree with it. There are plenty of deal sites that don't even allow people to sell their extra digital copies at all, and this site is relatively pain free in this regard.[/QUOTE]

Yup, you're completely right, hopefully some of the mods will see some of these posts and re-consider their ban on trading HiB.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']People are throwing Saints Row 3 keys out on /r/Gaming like they are candy.

Oh, CAG, I still love you though, you cheap bastard, you x[/QUOTE]

Well, you have to take into account that /r/gaming has a much higher userbase than CAG, so it's natural that they're more people throwing out keys there then here. And there are some people giving away free keys here, there was someone a few posts back and a few people in the Contests Free Stuff Section giving them away as well.

So, yeah. Much butt hurt in the past few posts.

I'm just looking for a cheap copy of NBA 2k13 and Sword Of The Stars 1 and 2 from the amazon deals.

Have paypal!

[quote name='baconcow']This isn't the reason it is forbidden here, and you probably know this. It is forbidden because a bunch of idiots paid 1 cent for countless bundles and exploited the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, people were buying them for cheap for resale value. That's why the TOS was updated and why we have to spend at least $1 now. CAG was honoring Rosen's requests to deter Humble trading, and they still do as he hasn't changed the TOS since.

I've felt the same way Mr. Piggles has for a while regarding this. I don't agree with a stipulation on something you've purchased rights to. I can trade or gift physical copies of a game with friends regardless of how much I paid for it, as once I have and as long as I don't infringe intellectual rights that copy is mine to do with as I see fit. I think the same should apply to digital items, regardless of where they're purchased. This isn't piracy by any means since we're not talking about distributing the DRM-free versions, but reselling keys does go against the Humble TOS CAG is complying with, and that's why I blame Humble and not this site. Indie Royale, Indie Gala, Groupees, and the other bundlers don't have such stipulations, and they haven't made a stink about it like Rosen has, either. But anyway, PMs are private, you know. ;)

[quote name='Blade']reselling keys does go against the Humble TOS CAG is complying with, and that's why I blame Humble and not this site.[/QUOTE]

Quick question, where exactly in the Humble Bundle Terms of Service does it forbid or suggest against trading/reselling? I tried to find it myself at http://www.humblebundle.com/terms but ctrl-f-ing "trade", "exchange", "exploit", and "sell" didn't come up with anything relevant.

[quote name='eastx']Mods' note:
Humble Bundle pack sales and trades are forbidden, effective immediately. Some people decide to donate $0.01 for the bundles, which is pretty much theft. Blame the cheap CAGs for screwing it up for the rest of us.

Welcome to the official CAG Steam group buy and trading thread!

[/QUOTE]

its in the OP ^

Edit: sorry for the off topic posts. i'm out

[quote name='MrPiggles']Quick question, where exactly in the Humble Bundle Terms of Service does it forbid or suggest against trading/reselling? I tried to find it myself at http://www.humblebundle.com/terms but ctrl-f-ing "trade", "exchange", "exploit", and "sell" didn't come up with anything relevant.[/QUOTE]

Restrictions. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"...

(viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes...

(xii) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein. Accessing the audiovisual content available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited. "Streaming" means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Service to a user's device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user.

The Service is only for sales of products or product rights (collectively, "Products") to end user customers for their personal, non-commercial use.

Apologies to the mods, but everyone should know why HiB keys are forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back