Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to make any offers on what I have, as I'm mostly just trying to clean up my inventory and will let it go for pretty cheap.

Have:
• Killing Floor & Red Orchestra 2 Guest Passes - Free with any purchase upon request
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Victoria II
Solar 2
• SpaceChem
• Crayon Physics Deluxe
• Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
• Warlock - Master of the Arcane
• Darwinia
• Multiwinia
• Defcon
• Uplink
Paypal
Want:
• Poker Night 2
• Stronghold Complete Pack
Age of Empires II HD
• Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
• Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Arcania + Gothic Bundle
• Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
• Bully: Scholarship Edition
Castle Crashers
The Hitman Collection
Guild Wars Trilogy
Nation Red
• Mass Effect Collection
Mirror's Edge
Q.U.B.E.
• Sonic Generations
Still Life
Still Life 2
• The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
• The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
• Dragon Age 2 (probably a stretch, but I'll pay top dollar for it on Steam)
Any other $10.00 or less game(s)
Paypal
• Offers
I'm also available to assist with regional pricing.
PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CthulhuSaves']Hey guys, I could use a little advice.

I won a Bioshock Infinite key, but it's RU/CIS restricted. I'm not thrilled with the idea of messing with VPNs and such, but want to know if it's actually "dangerous" or just annoying. :) My main concern is whether it's something that can come back to haunt me later, or if it's a one-time situation (ie. if I can manage to get it activated, I'd have nothing to worry about later). Anyone know about this stuff?[/QUOTE]

A while back, I purchased two Eastern European copies of Dead Island, one for myself and one for a friend. All was well until the Game of the Year edition was released on Steam. My friend's copy ended up being upgraded to a US Game of the Year license for free. For some reason, mine ended up being completely removed from my account. Tried contacting support, they didn't want to hear my case unless I provided a picture of the physical CD key. We did not need a VPN to activate our games, so our cases may be a bit different.

Having said that, the use of VPNs is apparently against Steam's ToS. If I were in your shoes, I'd just activate it and beat it as soon as possible, but I'm a bit ballsy like that. Another option is to just go ahead and make a second account for it.

[quote name='VanillaCena']If I were in your shoes, I'd just activate it and beat it as soon as possible, but I'm a bit ballsy like that. Another option is to just go ahead and make a second account for it.[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah, that was kinda my thinking, too. I decided to make a new Steam account (for a friend! Yes, for a friend! *Ahem*) for those rare times when something like this happens. I don't want to risk anything bad happening with "my" account. Key activated just fine for, uhm, my "friend" in the Ukraine. *Cough*

[quote name='spoderman']If it requires using VPN to activate it, I wouldn't bother with it. I don't know if anything would happen to your account, but it's too risky to deal with.

If it doesn't require VPN to activate, you're probably safe, although I personally try to avoid RU keys.[/QUOTE]
It's common for the RU keys to be revoked from your account, while they probably won't get you banned. Like you said, ones that use a VPN to activate get people banned.

Stick to gifted RU copies if you want to be safe. Those virtually never get anyone in trouble. If you want to be extremely safe, just buy North American stuff.

[quote name='CthulhuSaves']Heh, yeah, that was kinda my thinking, too. I decided to make a new Steam account (for a friend! Yes, for a friend! *Ahem*) for those rare times when something like this happens. I don't want to risk anything bad happening with "my" account. Key activated just fine for, uhm, my "friend" in the Ukraine. *Cough*[/QUOTE]

How generous of you! Hope your "friend" enjoys the game!

WANT: (steam codes)

Tomb Raider ($20)
DmC (2013) ($13)

HAVE: (steam codes)

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
PAYPAL, Amazon gift cards

A Game of Dwarves $1
Tobe's Vertical Adventure $1

Darwinia + Multiwinia + Defcon + Uplink $1

King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame +
King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions DLC +
King Arthur: Fallen Champions (single key) $1.5

La Mulana (steam) $5

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition $.50
Tank Universal $1
Vigil Blood Bitterness $1

Paranormal + Fibrillation (desura) $1

W
Amazon GC
Paypal (I'm from Europe)
Trade

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's common for the RU keys to be revoked from your account, while they probably won't get you banned. Like you said, ones that use a VPN to activate get people banned.

Stick to gifted RU copies if you want to be safe. Those virtually never get anyone in trouble. If you want to be extremely safe, just buy North American stuff.[/QUOTE]

thats wrong;
totally wrong;
steam dont like it when using vpn to activate keys, YES; but its not steam who decide to revoke the games then, its the publisher of the games,
I have many Ru-keys activated on my account, I had to let clear all Ru Bethesda keys via steam support as they got region locked, but with CoD keys for example there is still no problem, after a few years

thx
cyber

You're welcome to make me offers, but please don't be offended if I reject them. :cold:

[Have]
Steam keys:
Tomb Raider. $23
Hotline Miami. $4
La-Mulana. $5
Dawn of War 1 Gold (Winter Assault + GOTY.) $2

Steam tradeables:
Forge.
Ignite. $2.50
Poker Night at the Inventory. $2.50
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. $20 (Paypal only.)

Steam Indie Keys: ($0.25 discount for each additional >$0.50 indie key bought, $0.10 discount for any additional

[Have]

** Tradeable / Steam Gifts **

Analogue A Hate Story + Soundtrack Bundle $5.00
Botanicula $4.00
Machinarium $2.50
Mirror's Edge $4
Trine 2 $4.50
Unmechanical $4.00
Vessel $2.50
Wargame: European Escalation $7.50

**Steam keys**

Keys from Indie Bundles [customspoiler=Spoiler]

Alien Shooter $1.00
Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded $1.00
Anomaly: Warzone Earth $1.20
Beat Hazard Ultra $0.45
Crayon Physics Deluxe $0.40
Darwinia $0.88
Defenders of Ardania $0.65
Dungeons of Dredmor $1.00
Galactic Arms Race $0.40
Geneforge Saga $1.00
Gettysburg $0.88
Insecticide Ep 1 $0.88
Jolly Rover $1.50
Miner Wars Arena $0.75
Nightsky HD $0.39
Snapshot $1.50
Splice $0.39
Sword & Sworcery $0.40
Vegas Make It Big + Fireburst + Zombie Pirates $1.35
Victoria II $0.40
Waking Mars $1.00
Warlock Master of the Arcane $1.50
Zombie Shooter $1.00
Zombie Shooter 2 $1.50
[/customspoiler]

Other SteamKeys

Darkness II $3.50
Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition $6.00
Hell Yeah!! $4.00
La - Mulana $4.50
Sacred Gold $1.50

** Origin Keys **

The Sims 3 $10.00
The Sims 3 World Adventures $9.00

** Desura Keys **

** Gamersgate Keys **

[Want]

NOTE only accepting Paypal Gift (or paypal if you don't have the option) right now.

:D
Puzzle Quest (Steam)
Defense Grid Containment DLC (Steam)
Sword of the Stars The Pit (GOG)
World in Conflict (Steam)

Thanks for looking & have an awesome day ahead (",)

[quote name='cybertrance']thats wrong;
totally wrong;
steam dont like it when using vpn to activate keys, YES; but its not steam who decide to revoke the games then, its the publisher of the games,
I have many Ru-keys activated on my account, I had to let clear all Ru Bethesda keys via steam support as they got region locked, but with CoD keys for example there is still no problem, after a few years

thx
cyber[/QUOTE]
So since you haven't had a problem, clearly you're the authority on all VPN/RU subjects.

No, I've done my research, I know exactly what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter whether Steam or the publisher revokes the keys, Russian Steam keys DO get revoked, and keys redeemed via VPNs HAVE gotten accounts banned or locked (meaning, your library is more or less intact, but you are prohibited from activating new keys and buying new games via Steam). Whether or not some certain publishers are lazy about it doesn't make anything I said "totally wrong". Your entire argument seems to be that Russian CoD Steam keys didn't get revoked for you. Congratulations, but but one isolated user experience (regarding one publisher's games) does not determine how Steam OR the publishers react towards this subject.

Don't spread false information. And the thread was already derailed enough, I was simply trying to help out someone who asked a question. Do your research before needlessly arguing.

@Idiotekque:

Do your research. Russian keys can get revoked that's true. But the chance is not higher than other keys bought from keystores (also EU/UK/US keys).
I have masses of RU keys in my account. Some activated with VPN, some not.
And no game - i repeat - no game ever got revoked.
Also none of my over 100 friends on Steam ever had any problems with those keys. So don't panic if you haven't got any experience in that.

[quote name='mkay87']@Idiotekque:

Do your research. Russian keys can get revoked that's true. But the chance is not higher as other keys bought from keystores (also EU/UK/US keys).
I have masses of RU keys in my account. Some activated with VPN, some not.
And no game - i repeat - no game ever got revoked.
Also none of my over 100 friends on Steam ever had any problems with those keys. So don't make panic if you haven't got any experience in that.[/QUOTE]
So once again (same thing, different person), since you have not had a problem, and since all your quasi-pirate friends have not had a problem, you're correct.

Let me put this simply:
  • Keys that are not of YOUR region can get revoked (I never said only Russian keys get revoked, that was simply what was originally under discussion).
  • Keys activated via VPN have gotten accounts banned (try it, you may be fine, but it's happened before to various people and it will happen again).
  • Gifted out of region games almost never draw any issues (although I know of at least two people who got in trouble for this, but had Steam resolve their issues later on, with or without warnings).
MANY times, this price evasion draws no repercussions from Steam/publishers, whether those repercussions be bans or revokes, but it has happened numerous times and continues to happen. Just because you and your friends have not been unlucky enough to have problems with this does not mean that the risk does not exist, so kindly, do your own research.

[quote name='Idiotekque']So once again, since you have not had a problem, and since all your quasi-pirate friends have not had a problem, you're correct.

Let me put this simply:
  • 1. Keys that are not of YOUR region can get revoked (I never said only Russian keys get revoked).
  • 2. Keys activated via VPN have gotten accounts banned (try it, you may be fine, but it's happened before to various people and it will happen again).
  • 3. Gifted out of region games almost never draw any issues (although I know of at least two people who got in trouble for this, but had their Steam resolve their issues later on).
MANY times, this price evasion draws no repercussions from Steam/publishers, whether those repercussions be bans or revokes, but it has happened numerous times and continues to happen. Just because you and your friends have not been unlucky enough to have problems with this does not mean that the risk does not exist, so kindly, do your own research.[/QUOTE]

To your points:

1. All keys can get revoked. But they get revoked because the keyshops bought it with stolen credit cards ...
If the keys are legally bought there is only a tiny theoretical chance. So maybe one in a million has problems.

2. Show me one user who got banned because of activating games with VPN. Thats theoretical too because of the Steam SSA but in fact people just get banned on Steam when they start buying with vpn in different stores. Activating is fine, no one got banned for that.

3. They can. Sometimes the have the same region lock as retail russian (as an example) keys. So you only have the chance to install and play the games if you use a VPN. But you cannot get banned for using those gifts.
You can get problems if you gift those games to others or massively use that opportunity. I know what i'm talking about. Some friends of mine got a warning for gifting games from their stores to users like me (not using vpn to buy). And i got a warning for massively using that option. So you have to be careful too if you want some gifts from a different region.

To sum it up:

Today you only get problems if you're buying with VPN in different stores and your keys get revoked (from the publisher) if they are on a blacklist because they where bought with e.g. stolen credit cards.

Have:

Diablo III Blizzard retail key -- 25.00

Steam Keys:

Darksiders 1 - 2.50
Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War - 2.00
Titan Quest Gold - 3.00
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC - 1.00
Warhammer Dawn of War II - 1.00
Warhammer DoW II Retribution Last Stand Complete DLC pack - 1.00

Red Faction Guerrilla - 3.00
Metro 2033

Want:

Painkiller HD
Amazon GC/interesting offers

[quote name='mkay87']To your points:

1. All keys can get revoked. But they get revoked because the keyshops bought it with stolen credit cards ...
If the keys are legally bought there is only a tiny theoretical chance. So maybe one in a million has problems.

2. Show me one user who got banned because of activating games with VPN. Thats theoretical too because of the Steam SSA but in fact people just get banned on Steam when they start buying with vpn in different stores. Activating is fine, no one got banned for that.

3. They can. Sometimes the have the same region lock as retail russian (as an example) keys. So you only have the chance to install and play the games if you use a VPN. But you cannot get banned for using those gifts.
You can get problems if you gift those games to others or massively use that opportunity. I know what i'm talking about. Some friends of mine got a warning for gifting games from their stores to users like me (not using vpn to buy). And i got a warning for massively using that option. So you have to be careful too if you want some gifts from a different region.

To sum it up:

Today you only get problems if you're buying with VPN in different stores and your keys get revoked (from the publisher) if they are on a blacklist because they where bought with e.g. stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]
I'm not even sure what you're arguing at this point. You basically said "Yes, you're right, but it's rare" on everything I said, which is what I was saying in the first place. Yes, you're usually fine, but shit happens.

Someone here even bought a gift from a completely legitimate source and had his account locked (his library was safe, but he couldn't buy/activate more games). A few weeks later, Steam support got back to him, gave him a warning about out of region gifts, and unlocked his account.

This is one example of (arguably) the safest out of region practice existing, and it still received relatively harsh punishment. I'm not going to delve back into the dozen of examples and first hand accounts I've read to counter whatever you're saying, but the fact is that people have had their accounts banned/locked/whatever for the wide spectrum of different shady practices that exist with out of region keys, VPN usage, etc.

Long story short: Don't do it. If you're gonna be dishonest about things, why not just pirate. It's free, it doesn't risk your Steam account, and virtually never gets anyone in trouble. I'm not endorsing that, but honestly, why bother.

Have:

Crysis 3 $20
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm $35

I accept Amazon.com gift card

[quote name='Idiotekque']So since you haven't had a problem, clearly you're the authority on all VPN/RU subjects.

No, I've done my research, I know exactly what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter whether Steam or the publisher revokes the keys, Russian Steam keys DO get revoked, and keys redeemed via VPNs HAVE gotten accounts banned or locked (meaning, your library is more or less intact, but you are prohibited from activating new keys and buying new games via Steam). Whether or not some certain publishers are lazy about it doesn't make anything I said "totally wrong". Your entire argument seems to be that Russian CoD Steam keys didn't get revoked for you. Congratulations, but but one isolated user experience (regarding one publisher's games) does not determine how Steam OR the publishers react towards this subject.

Don't spread false information. And the thread was already derailed enough, I was simply trying to help out someone who asked a question. Do your research before needlessly arguing.[/QUOTE]

Basically, any key or even gift can get revoked from any account "only" if it was acquired with a fraudulent activity (stolen credit card) or if you asked support to do so (in case you got another version that can't be added to library with the existing one).

Registering region restricted keys using a VPN has no consequences at all on your Steam account unless it was stolen and any ban would be for few days only till you contact support.

The worst thing that can happen is if you activated a new game that may get locked down the road (ie, Rage)

That being said, I don't like messing around with RU/CIS keys for any game and the only time I used VPN to activate a game was Inversion US locked Steam key that I bought without knowing it is locked.

Have:
--steam gifts-- :
14$ Dead Space Pack (gift)
7.5$ Borderlands GOTY (gift)
3$ Death Rally (gift)
3$ Sanctum (gift)

--paypal--

--steam keys-- :
Killing Floor Bundle (11 DLCs)
Bastion
Darksiders 1
Red Faction Guerilla
Red Faction Armageddon ( have also dlc if needed)
Red Orchestra 1
Red Orchestra 2
Killing Floor: PostMortem Character Pack
Shank 2
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Home
AirBuccaneers
Victoria II
Painkiller: Black Edition
Magicka and Magicka Vietnam DLC
Metro 2033
Eschalon Book II
The Basement Collection
Cities in Motion
GT Legends
Swords & Soldiers HD
Eufloria
Party of Sin
The Adventures of Shuggy
Bomber Defense Pacific
Crayon Physics Deluxe
XIII Century Gold
Offspring Fling
Cogs
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad - DLC Pack
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Splice
Zen Bound 2

Want:
Paypal
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC
Forge (looking to pay 1 $ paypal)
Offers

U can add me on steam if u see me online and want a quick chat

Hiho CAG'lers,
I am here to offer u my stuff:

WANT:

Offers (Paypal or moneybookers prefered), (indie-)games I dont own allready

HAVE:

1x GOD MODE (tradeable)
NEW!!!! 8.75$ each

steamgifts:

* Fallen Enchantress

* Fallen Enchantress Map Pack

* FlatOut

* God Mode

* Gratuitous Space Battles

* Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha

* Monday Night Combat

* Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition

* War of the Roses: House of Lancaster Armor Set

* War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set

* War of the Roses: Kingmaker

steamkeys & left-overs from indie-bundles (a few of them new released and never been in any bundle):

- Indiegala Dwarves Bundle (Full BTA unredeemed gift url)

- 10.000.000 NEW!!!!!
- A Game of Dwarves
- Age of Empires II HD NEW!!!
- AI War: Children of Neinzul Expansion
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Avadon - The Black Fortress
- Awesomenauts Skin: Skolldir
- CART LIFE (i got one again, but this last i can get) NEW!!!
- DARWINIA
- Dawn of War Gold Edition
- DEAD PIXELS NEW!!!!!
- Defenders of Ardania
- Earth 2160
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon + all DLCs
- Elven Legacy
- EUFLORIA
- Fairy Solitaire + tf2 pin
- Fireburst
- Geneforge Saga (2x)
- iBomber Defense Pacific
- LA MULANA NEW!!!!
- LUNAR PACK (incl. Lunnye Devitse, Wake) NEW!!!!
- Men of War: Assault Squad
- Miner Wars 2081
- NUCLEAR DAWN NEW!!!
- PID NEW!!!
- Party of Sin
- PUDDLE NEW!!!
- Tobe's Vertical Adventure
- TO THE MOON NEW!!!!
- Trine
- Warlock : Master of the Arcane
- Xotic all DLC (not main game!)

Desura keys:

- Airport Control Simulator
- Blindside
- BreakBlockxx
- Cognition Ep. 1 NEW!!!
- Livalink
- Omegalodon
- Paranormal
- Talisman
- The Adventures of Shuggy
- The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!

Gamersgate keys:

- Cities in Motion
- Gun Metal
- Street Racing Syndicate

GoG.com:

- Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire
- Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion

Gamefly:

- Europa Universalis III Chronicles

Topware:

- Earth 2160 NEW!!!!
- World War 3: Black Gold NEW!!!!
- Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion NEW!!!!
- Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire NEW!!!!

Don't hesitate to contact me if u interested in somethin

thx
cyber

traded here at CaG:
Forge (gift), Evil Quest (Desura), DLC Quest, Gnomoria, 2x Anodyne, God Mode (gift), MNC, Adams Venture 1-3, Puzzle Agent, Men of War: Condemned Heroes, DoF: Kingdom Wars, Dead Pixels, Dungeons: The Dark Lord, Majesty 2 , SMR: Arena Kings (BETA) , Two Worlds II, Waveform, Earth 2160 (Gog.com)

[quote name='r9800pro']That being said, I don't like messing around with RU/CIS keys for any game and the only time I used VPN to activate a game was Inversion US locked Steam key that I bought without knowing it is locked.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, same thing for me, bought inversion from amazon and had VPN activate it.

[H] Forge - $1.50, Waking Mars - $1, Red Orchestra 1 - $0.50, Atom Zombie Smasher - $0.50, Flotilla - $0.50

[W] Paypal

All are Steam keys except Forge (Steam gift). I will also trade for Zombie Driver HD+DLC/Soundtrack from IG ME.

I also have two Killing Floor and three Red Orchestra 2 guest passes, free to a good home.

Have (SteamKeys):
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition 12$
- The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind GotY 5$
- R.U.S.E 4$
- RAGE 5$
- Rogue Warrior 5$
- Hunted: Demons Forge 4$

Want:
PayPal (verified)
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate (SteamGift)[/QUOTE]

I am from germany, when i didnt activate many of my games with vpn in the past, i would have low german violence versions, this means i also activated steamkeys which are not region locked, but low violence versions in germany in steam, with vpn then. and had no trouble still now.

Have:

New*** Shattered Haven (gift) $5

King Arthur 1 + 2 Collection $1

Bang Bang Racing $2.50

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $5

Penumbra Overture (gift) $2

Puzzle Kingdoms (gift) $3

Men of War: Assault Squad - DLC Pack $1.50

Paranormal (Desura) $.50

War of the Human Tanks (Desura) $2.00

Magicka: Glüüms Temple! $.50

Demigod $1.00

Defcon $1.00

Uplink $1.00

Darwinia + Multiwinia $1.00

400 Microsoft Points $3.50

Want:

Paypal

Indie Gala Mass Effect happy hour bundles for $1.95 each.
*Includes Origin key for Mass Effect 2. Includes Steam keys for Shank 2, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Zombie Driver HD, Zombie Driver Apocalypse Pack, Zombie Driver Soundtrack, Shadowgrounds. Includes Desura keys for Adventure Apes, Kill Fun Yeah, Gimbal

Indie Gala Dwarves happy hour bundles for $1.75 each. *Includes Steam keys for Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, A Game of Dwarves, Europa Universalis III: Chronicles Collection, Defenders of Ardania. Also includes DRM/Gamersgate copies of Guilty Gear Isuka, Street Racing Syndicate, Gun Metal and Nosferatu

Humble Bundle with Andriod 5 for $2 each *Includes individual Steam keys for Dynamite Jack, Beat Hazard Ultra, Nightsky, Solar 2, Superbrothers: Swoard & Sworcery EP, Splice, Crayon Physics Deluxe

Steam keys: (Or everything in the Steam key section / in Red color for $5.00)
Earth 2160 ($1)
Avadon: The Black Fortress ($1)
Shadowgrounds ($0.75)
Shadowgrounds Survivor ($0.75)
Metal Drift ($0.75)
Wasteland Angel ($0.75)
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals ($0.75)
Chrome Specforce ($0.75)
Beat Hazard Ultra ($0.50)
Crayon Physics Deluxe ($0.50)

I prefer PayPal.

Anyone doing a Dino-D-Day 4 pack? I would host but i've got rip off UK prices. I'm up for chipping in on a 4 pack, game sounds nuts.

[H] All of my games are Steam Tradable Gifts!

:hot: Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon - $12.99 PayPal (1 Left!)

:hot: Castle Crashers - $8.99 PayPal (1 Left!)

:hot: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition - $5.99 (2 Left! 1 Left! Out of Stock - Check back later!)

PM me.

Last edited:
Have dragon age origins, paypal, mass effect 2 origin

Want=
10$ for da:eek: ue
Cart life
Ftl
Party of sin
To the moon
Dust force
Raccareer item shop tale
Hib 2
Smooth operators
Dead pixles
LA Noir complete
Spec ops the line

Have:

Bioshock Infinite $21
Red Faction Guerrilla: $2

Want:

Paypal
LA Noire Complete Edition
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete
Driver San Francisco

H:
Indie Gala Flash BTA Bundles: Includes
Steam Keys for Miner Wars Arena, Miner Wars 2081, Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, Vegas Make It Big, Fireburst, Zombie Pirates
- $2 (Only 8 left!)

Indie Gala Colossus BTA Bundles: Includes
Steam Keys for Darwinia, Multiwinia, Uplink, Defcon, Demigod, Hearts of Iron III, Galactic Civilizations I, and King Arthur Complete Collection (King Arthur, King Arthur II + Dead Legions DLC, King Arthur Fallen Champions
- $2 (Only 3 left!)

Indie Gala Dwarves BTA Full Bundles: Includes
Steam Keys for Gettysburg, A Game of Dwarves, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, Defenders of Arcania, Europa Universalis III: Chronicles Collection and Gamersgate keys for Street Racing Syndicate, Guilty Gear Isuka, Gun Metal
- $2

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (Steam Key) - $6

***************************************************************************************************************************
Leftover Bundle Steam Keys:

Syberia 1 + 2 - $2.49
Spacechem - .50
The Journey Down - .50
Ibomber Defense - .50
Waveform - $1
Avadon - Black Fortress - $1
Tobe's Vertical Adventure - .75

Have (Steam keys):
Crayon Physics Deluxe - 50¢
Crazy Machines 1 - 75¢
Europa Universalis 3: Chronicles - $1.50
Galactic Civilizations 1 - 50¢
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - 50¢
Hearts of Iron 3 - 50¢
Nuclear Dawn - 75¢
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - 50¢

Have (Desura keys):
Cognition, Episode 1 - 75¢
EvilQuest - 75¢

Want:
-PayPal
-Children of the Nile: Alexandria
-Mafia 2 (prefer to trade for, unless it's a really good deal)
-Singularity
-Two Worlds 1: Epic Edition
-World of Goo
-Other offers (take a look at what I have and don't have)

All prices are negotiable, especially if you want more than one game. Send me an offer and we'll talk!

PM me with the payment service of your choice and which game(s) you are interested in.
20% discount when buying 5+ games!
***PLEASE MAKE ROOM IN YOUR PM INBOX***

HAVE:
Steam Tradables:

• Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition - $7.50
  • Red Orchestra 2 GOTY (3-Day Guest Pass) - FREE
  • Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter - $2.00
  • Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter - $2.00
  • Serious Sam 3 - $8.00
  • Starvoid - $2.00
Steam Keys:

• Adventures of Shuggy, The - $1.00
  • Alien Breed 2 - $1.25
  • Atom Zombie Smasher -$1.00
  • Binary Domain - $5.75
  • Blacklight: Tango Down - $1.75
  • Chrome - $1.00
  • Cogs- $1.00
  • Cortex Command - $2.50
  • Cubemen - $1.00
  • Cryostasis - $1.50
  • Darksiders - $2.50
  • Darwinia - $1.00
  • Dead Horde - $1.00
  • Defenders of Ardania - $1.50
  • Earth 2160 - $1.50
  • Fireburst - $1.00
  • Future Wars - $1.00
  • Game of Dwarves, A - $1.00
  • Geneforge Saga - $1.00
  • Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - $1.00
  • Greed: Black Border - $1.00
  • Guns of Icarus - $1.00
  • Home - $1.00
  • King's Bounty: The Legend - $1.75
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - $1.50
  • Majesty 2 - $1.00
  • Men of War - $1.50
  • Metal Drift - $1.00
  • Miner Wars 2081- $1.00
  • Miner Wars Arena - $1.00
  • Multiwinia - $1.00
  • Red Orchestra: Osfront 41-45 - $1.00
  • Reing: Conflict of Nations - $1.00
  • Rig 'N Roll - $1.25
  • Shadowgrounds - $1.00
  • Shadowgrounds: Survivor - $1.00
  • Shank 2 - $1.00
  • SpaceChem - $1.00
  • Splice - $1.00
  • Steel Storm: Burning Retribution - $1.00
  • Superbrothers - Sword & Sworcery EP - $1.00
  • Titan Quest -$1.75
  • Trapped Dead - $1.00
  • Trauma - $1.00
  • Two Worlds II - $2.75
  • Unstoppable Gorg - $1.00
  • UFO: Afterlight - $1.75
  • Uplink - $1.00
  • Vegas: Make It Big - $1.00
  • Victoria II - $1.50
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $1.50
  • War of the Roses: House of York Armor Set DLC - $0.50
  • Zen Bound 2 - $1.00
  • Zombie Pirates - $1.00
Desura Keys:

• Battlegroup - $1.00
  • Battlemass - $1.00
  • Beware Planet Earth! - $1.00
  • Fibrillation - $1.00
  • Oniken - $1.00
  • Paranormal - $1.00
GamersGate Keys:

• Cities in Motion - $1.00
Origin Keys:

• Mass Effect 2 - $3.00
Topware Store Keys:

• Earth 2140 Trilogy - $1.00
  • Earth 2150 Trilogy- $1.00
  • Earth 2160 - $1.00
  • Jagged Alliance: Wildfire - $1.00
  • Knights and Merchants - $1.00
  • World War II: Panzer Claws - $1.00

Want:

• Amazon GC
  • PayPal Gift (Family and Friends)
PM me with the payment service of your choice and which game(s) you are interested in.
20% Discount when buying 5+ games!
***PLEASE MAKE ROOM IN YOUR PM INBOX***

You're welcome to make me offers, but please don't be offended if I reject them. :cold:

[Have]
Steam keys:
Tomb Raider. $23
Hotline Miami. $4
La Mulana. $5
Dawn of War 1 Gold (Winter Assault + GOTY.) $2

Steam tradeables:
Forge.
Ignite. $2.50
Poker Night at the Inventory. $2.50
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. $20 (Paypal only.)

Steam Indie Keys: ($0.25 discount for each additional >$0.50 indie key bought, $0.10 discount for any additional

HAVE:
-PayPal

Random bundle leftovers (listed below)
$1.00 : Warlock Master of the Arcane (Steam key)
$1.00 : Gun Metal (GamersGate gift)

WANT:
-PayPal
-Amazon GC

-[pending] Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
-Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

-Desura keys from indie bundles (PM me with what you have)

Have:

Bioshock Infinite

Tomb Raider

Darksiders Franchise Pack (Darksiders, Darksiders II and all DLCs. No longer available on Steam as one pack)

SPORE™ Complete Pack

Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2

Painkiller Hell & Damnation

Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition

Game of Thrones Bundle

Red Faction®: Armageddon™

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

Metro 2033

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy

Deadlight + Soundtrack

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

Toy Soldiers

Prototype 2: RADNET DLC Pack

King's Bounty: The Legend

Want:

Multiple copies of Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition from Steam sale before it ends

TF2 keys offers

Remember Me Pre-order

Grid 2 Pre-order

Star Trek Pre-order

The Cave - Steam Key - 5$

---------

[customspoiler=Steam Keys]

[Have]

$1.00 - Avadon: The Black Fortress
$1.50 - Babel Rising - The Sky's The Limit DLC
$1.00 - Darksiders
$1.50 - Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
$1.00 - Metro 2033
$1.00 - Offspring Fling
$2.00 - PID
$1.00 - Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC
$1.00 - Saints Row: The Third Special Vehicle Ops DLC
$1.50 - Sanctum
$1.00 - Zen Bound 2

[Want]

PayPal
TF2 Keys
Wishlist
Offers!

---------[/customspoiler]

Bit.Trip Runner 2 Pre-Order tradable - 15$ - 1 left
[includes a copy of Bit.Trip Runner and "Genuine Buck Turner All Stars" (TF2 item) which you can sell easily for 7$+ at the Steam Market]

Humble Indie Bundle for Android 5 "Early buyer" gift link
- $2.50

[includes NightSky HD, Beat Hazard, Solar 2, Dynamite Jack, Splice, Crayon Physics Deluxe and Sword & Sorcery EP. All games as Steam keys and for Android]

---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back