street fighter iv (collector's edition)

daytimeuk

CAG Veteran
Street fighter iv collector's edition is £52.99 to pre order at powerplaydirect.com at the moment on both 360 and ps3.
that's £7 cheaper then most of the other sites on the net.
ps3.jpg
I don't feel that it's a bad price for what you get with the game.

But i still think there might be a websight out there some where that's selling it a little cheper then i have found it for.

I'd just like to add to this. It's actually £51.99, and most other shops are trying to flog it for £69.99. However if you use a code for 2% off this becomes £50.95. Considering you're saving 96p shy of a twenty from everywhere else this is incredible.
The 2% code I used was B4U, though you can supposedly use PP-02-DISCOUNT too. They don't stack unfortunately.

:360: Street Fighter IV CE £50.95 (use B4U at checkout)
:ps3: Street Fighter IV CE £50.95 (use B4U at checkout)

Yes, that is a movie with the collector's edition, on a Blu-Ray for PS3 or on a game disc for 360 set to display in HD. Also, unlike OP's pic, it seems we get BOTH figurines, as opposed to Ryu on PS3 and C. Viper on 360.
Probably explains the otherwise extortionate price.

As an aside, if the five DLC costumes that come with the CE are part of the 1000 MSP all in one pack due at the end of april, you're better off hanging onto the code and trying to get something for it in the trade forum. I don't know yet if the costumes are "truly" exclusive.

EDIT: They aren't, I just got word the costume code in the LE is the "Brawler" pack. Zangief, E. Honda, Rufus, El Fuerte and Abel. Available at launch I think. Just give the code to someone else then and wait for the discounted full costume pack.

(Front page this post, people need to know about this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back