Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Strell']That's what it is designed for, if that answers your question. Does graphing, can load up programs through the USB cord I've got, etc.

But I've been out of the loop on what calculators do these days, so maybe someone else can help better answer this? Preferably a math major if any are around. :]

I don't even know if there are newer versions of the TI-86. This baby has to be from....gee, 2000 or so. I imagine I bought it when I got to calculus in twelfth grade, which was around then.

Also, mis0 - the batteries in it are dead (haha), and I don't seem to have any replacements on me. So I can't power it on, though I'd be surprised as hell if it didn't work. So I'll have to track some down tomorrow and test it, though I'm sure it's fine.

Even my remotes don't use AAA batteries anymore! This is annoying. :]

Imma still add pictures though.[/QUOTE]Well,I'm starting my classes and majoring in Electrical Engineering and we used this calculator for Pre-Calculus in High School.It costs $105 so the TI-86 is better than that one right?

[quote name='snakelda']Well,I'm starting my classes and majoring in Electrical Engineering and we used this calculator for Pre-Calculus in High School.It costs $105 so the TI-86 is better than that one right?[/QUOTE]

TI-86 is better than 83 but mostly computational wise. TI-89 is the best graphing calculator out their that usually isn't banned in most classes. The 86 is overlooked since it's really the middle child between the 83 and 89 with nothing to make it stand out.

Clayfighter SNES - $1.50 ViolentLee
Super R-Type SNES - $1 ViolentLee
Descent Sealed PSone - $2 ViolentLee
Daytona USA (Sealed) DC - $2 ViolentLee
Plasma Sword DC - $8 ViolentLee

[quote name='snakelda']Well,I'm starting my classes and majoring in Electrical Engineering and we used this calculator for Pre-Calculus in High School.It costs $105 so the TI-86 is better than that one right?[/QUOTE]

The 86 will be more than enough for a EE.

I think youll probably find that jumping from an 83 to an 89 is way more trouble than it is worth. If you change your mind though, I have an 89 sitting around and I would love to have an 86 again...

[quote name='yukine']Shit just got serious... you might as well just stay on this thread all day, Strell. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The last part of the day has been expressly reserved for this.

It's 9:22 AM my time, so you guys have a little over 14.5 hours or so to go I believe.

Let's go for a clean sweep and get EVERYTHING bid on! See, it's good that I say it as if I'm helping, because it encourages you more. Like a really terrible second grade soccer coach that gets drunk on the weekend and buys swords from the Home Shopping Network.

I doubt I'm going to update bids any time soon, but I'll try. I'm being family tech person for a while today.

Also, I'll probably repeat this later, but I gave a lot of consideration as to how I'd end this thing. Given the sheer number of things, I thought about sections - "all the Nintendo stuff ends at X, all the Sony stuff five minutes later, etc." But that's just too confusing, and people who don't read it would bid on things after their end time and wonder why they didn't win, etc.

So I'm just going to make a "FIVE MINUTES LEFT" post, and then a "ONE MINUTE LEFT POST." Given the 45 second delay between new posts, those are all the warning you get. I'm not even going to attempt to update for the last hour or so, and just let it be all Thunderdome in here.

Looking forward to it!

Broke down and decided to update bids. :]

Goodness, I am sorely undereducated in the price some Dreamcast games demand.

DrgAK: I'll take a look when I get home. I haven't been keeping up with video cards in recent years, but thanks for the information.

GBA bids

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - $6
Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced - $2
Shaman King: Master of Spirits - $2
Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 - $2
Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) - $6

#2 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $40
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Coverart, sealed) - $15
GBA Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed) - $20
D2 (sealed) - $17
Sega Gamegear BUNDLE **Not dividing this up!** - $15

I see the last 24 hours is when the high rollers show up and obliterate the rest of us.

@Strell. What does Metallic Cover on the Kingdom Hearts mean? Is it just the original print or something?

Beatmania w/controller (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3)$10 Shady3011 $11 Blade
Carrier (Sealed) $1 StarKnightX $1.50 Blade

It's also very nice of people to bid high on the last day. They lurk in the shadows like sexual predators or ebay bidders.

Just a suggestion Strell, but maybe you should make every lowball sale end on the first day and create excuses to extend the date. ;)

Updated!

@mis0: Yar, it's the original print for the Kingdom Hearts PS2 (not a GH). I don't actually know if they are non-GH copies that don't have the metallic cover, but mostly the deal is that it isn't GH.

@Blade: Lmao. Next time I'll try to close one in an hour just to keep everyone on their toes. :]

10 minutes until 5PM, which means we're basically 7 hours until completion. I'm about to head back home to enjoy the rest of the night in preparation. :]

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

• Clayfighter (with manual) $2
  • Lawnmower Man (with manual) $1
  • Super R-Type $1.50

• Kirby 64 (cart only, stickers and writing on carts) $1.50 Blade $2

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $12 Banjora $12.50
  • Descent (mint) $1 jbroush99 $1.50
Sega Gamegear BUNDLE **Not dividing this up!** $20

Toejam and Earl 3: Mission to Earth (Sealed) $2.50

• 50 Pack of d_skin CD Protectors (on CD spindle) $1.50
  • Phoenix Wright Statuette/Figurine - Miles Edgeworth (foot is broken, would be quick fix) (Pic) $1.50

#4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE $17
# Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (Sealed) 5,50
# Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 6,50
Final Fantasy Origins (Non-GH, Sealed) 8,50
# Okami 7,50
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Pic) 17

# SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM $1,50
# SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM (Pic) $1,50

Pilotwings 64 (cart only) : $2

1st Party White VMU (Dreamcast) : $1.50

Sega Genesis System Bundle: Revision 2 with RFU and power hook-ups, 2 1st Party Controllers, 1 3rd Party Programmable Controller : $8

ChuChu Rocket (sealed GBA) - $9
Devil Dice - $2
FF Origins (sealed) - $9
Gundam Battle Assault 2 (sealed) - $4
Point Blank 3 (sealed) - $4
Toejam and Earl III (sealed) - $3

Oh, and StarKnightX, I used to have the guide for Def Jam: Fight for NY and I believe it covers all the systems (though sometimes the multi platform guides say that and only have the PS2 controls covered and will say "refer to game manual" for the Xbox and GC versions).

Tale Concerto $13
Assassins Creed guide $5.50

Growlanser... let me debate in my mind on whether I want to bid higher before it ends...

TWO HOURS LEFT PEOPLE!

It's now 10 PM central time. Again, for Pacific, that ends at 10 PM your time. Mountain is 11 PM, and Eastern is 1 AM.

I will be updating prices now and will periodically give an update on time left.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and before I forget:

It will end at 12:00 AM on the dot. So at 11:55 my time = 5 minutes left and so forth.

I'm going to try and match my PC's time to CAG's as best I can so that they are in sync, but I can't promise that. So TAKE MY WORD FOR IT over anything else.

/goes back to answering PMs and updating

[quote name='Strell']TWO HOURS LEFT PEOPLE!

It's now 10 PM central time. Again, for Pacific, that ends at 10 PM your time. Mountain is 11 PM, and Eastern is 1 AM.

I will be updating prices now and will periodically give an update on time left.

Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

1AM feels so far away...

Oh yes. I suggest that you have a window open with the highest bids you'll make prepared out NOW. Copy and paste it into a text file even. And don't make a bid within the last 45 seconds if you think you'll get trumped OR make your bid high enough that you doubt it'll get surpassed.

FINALLY - in the event of "no available nodes" errors, I will update as best I can WHEN I can. I doubt we'll run into that, but it's difficult to tell. Just FOLLOW what I'm saying - if I say it's on for X more minutes, it's on. If it's dead, IT'S DEAD. My word is law here, so just keep that in mind.

Testing syncing my time.

My clock = 10:13 precisely as of this posting

Edit: Setting my clock back one minute to sync with CAG. This technically means everyone has been given an extra minute, if you really want to think about it that way. And there was much rejoicing.

bread's done
Back