Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People PC - $19.99 for all 5 seasons (code req)

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
Normally $34.99, save $15 through Wednesday, January 21st with a UNIQUE coupon code.

I won't be using mine ([FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SNCV2XG483ZP)[/FONT], so first-come, first-serve if anyone is interested.

Order from: http://www.telltalegames.com/strongbad-offer-for-samandmax-fans

January 14, 2009 | www.telltalegames.com
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hey Sam & Max customer, get a special deal!
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Buy the full Strong Bad season for just $19.99![/FONT]
[/FONT]
Hi there. We're sending you this email because you bought our Sam & Max games (thanks!) and we think you'd love our Strong Bad series, too.
The full, 5-episode season of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is now available, and for a limited time, you can get it for $19.99. That's a $15 savings!
We're giving you a unique coupon code which will expire January 21 (that's next Wednesday), so be sure to redeem it before it's too late.
Here's your coupon code for this special deal:

SNCV2XG483ZP
Get it here!
Here are all the reasons you should buy Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People:

• The games are written and designed by the same funny fellows that brought you Sam & Max!
  • Like Sam & Max, these are story games with funny scripts and memorable characters, and we know you love those!
  • You get five great episodes, starring the odd and hilarious characters from the Homestar Runner universe.
  • You can download and play all five episodes right away!
  • In a few months, you can get the games plus bonus content on a free Collector's DVD. (You just pay shipping.)
  • It is a pretty good deal, no? Five games for twenty bucks!
  • This super offer expires Wednesday, January 21. Don't miss it!
[/FONT]

Hmm, didn't work for me, I guess it's either linked to your individual account or another CAG already used it.

Oo, I'm glad this gives you a claim to the DVD with bonus features when it comes out. I paid extra for the DVD versions of Sam and Max and all those commentary tracks kept me busy for a long time.

I wonder why I didn't get this email, I want some savings, dammit!

The email went out to anyone who bought any episode (or full season) of Sam & Max from the Telltale website... but hadn't yet purchased any Strong Bad episode.

Yes, the SBCG4AP games are point and click adventures.

(also, I should probably disclose that I am an an employee of Telltale)

See, I bought the Sam and Max DVD from the website. That's why it's weird that I didn't get this offer.

I shot off an email to support, so hopefully I can get a code!

[quote name='Vegan']See, I bought the Sam and Max DVD from the website. That's why it's weird that I didn't get this offer.

I shot off an email to support, so hopefully I can get a code![/quote]

Hopefully someone responded to your support request. I thought I should mention that you'd also have to be opted in to receive email updates like that from Telltale, so don't be too surprised if you didn't get it. :)

(I also work for Telltale.)

Yeah, they took care of me. Purchased! I know Wallace & Gromit must be a much higher priority, but any idea when the DVD is due?

[quote name='Vegan']Yeah, they took care of me.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened for me. I am now signed up to receive the newsletter, and I now own the season of Strong Bad. :D

[quote name='Vegan']Yeah, they took care of me. Purchased! I know Wallace & Gromit must be a much higher priority, but any idea when the DVD is due?[/quote]

Work has just started on it. I can't say for certain, but you'll get an email about it once we're all done and shipping it.

Thanks, but didn't work for me
q.gif

[quote name='masterh']Here's another code for the first person lucky enough to use it:

ARDXFSW2PL9M[/quote]
Thank you so much, I just used it and it went through.

bread's done
Back