Super Mario Galaxy - $37 - Target / Amazon

Boss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Super Mario Galaxy is $37 (plus shipping / tax) on Target.com and Amazon.com (through Target).

Target.com | Amazon.com

10% Off: TGAFLETJ (works on Target.com)

mario-01.jpg

These should be active too:
:wii:Super Mario Galaxy $37
:wii:Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 $37
:wii:Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games $37
:wii:Super Mario Galaxy $37
:ps3::360::pc:Call Of Duty 4 $37
:ps3::360::wii:Need For Speed: Pro Street $37
:ps3::360::wii:Madden 08 $37
:ps3::360::wii::ps2: Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 $37
:ps2:Boogie w/Mic $$29.99
:360:Scene It? $49.99

Cool thanks, didnt notice it even though it was listed twice O_O.

Ah well at least this post if anything highlights a game people may want O:).

[quote name='davo1224']Wasn't it cheaper during TRU's B3G1?[/quote]

I think it was cheaper during black friday deals. CC had it for $34.99... unless I am mistaken.

Yeah I forgot about the many members who claimed "bait & switch" on that deal. I wonder why so many retailers are willing to go under wholesale value to sell this?

Could be they have a lot of stock that was never sold as this was supposedly to be a high demand game for the Wii. The supply may of exceeded the demand.

[quote name='davo1224']Wasn't it cheaper during TRU's B3G1?[/quote]

Need a link to a cheap time machine to go back and get that deal...

[quote name='InvaderZim']Need a link to a cheap time machine to go back and get that deal...[/QUOTE]
I'll do you one better take the machine back to the many glitches at CC like $5 on all Platinum Hits, Player's Choice, and Greatest Hits games (Although this lasted only for a couple of days it was funny how many people got games).

I wanted to pick up SMG at target last night but the stupid girl working the games looked at me like i was stupid when i told her it was on sale for 37.99 and not the 49.99 they had marked.....

[quote name='Apostle22']I wanted to pick up SMG at target last night but the stupid girl working the games looked at me like i was stupid when i told her it was on sale for 37.99 and not the 49.99 they had marked.....[/QUOTE]

Wait...who was stupid?

[quote name='Apostle22']I wanted to pick up SMG at target last night but the stupid girl working the games looked at me like i was stupid when i told her it was on sale for 37.99 and not the 49.99 they had marked.....[/quote]

According to the ad its $37 on 12/26 (but avaliable for that price online now).

I'm in for 1. $39.26 shipped, which is actually a little cheaper than if I had gotten it in store (9% sales tax), and it will come to my front door. Gotta love CAG!

looks to be OOS from Target. darn, was looking for something else to make my order w/ wii component cables cheap. :(

[quote name='karmapolice']Does BB pricematch online prices? I got some BB gift cards and want to pick up Mario but it seems none of my targets have ads.[/quote]

The sale starts at the stores on the 26th. You might be able to grab an ad from there and price match it at BB.

i just read over at SD that you can use the coupon code given in the OP towards consoles too. not too bad at all.

[quote name='zerosN1s']i just read over at SD that you can use the coupon code given in the OP towards consoles too. not too bad at all.[/quote]

Nice!

Hrmm, could use third copy for my cousin but seriously anyone that is a real gamer got this rare treat by now. It only comes once ever 5 years and is clearly worth supporting at full but I suppose Wiis are not that easy to find, new owners enjoy!

bread's done
Back