Superman Ultimate Collectors Edition $52.88 at Buy.com

Since B&N.com sent me an email saying they won't ship this set until December 28th, I went with this since it's cheaper anyway (I was only charged $49.98). It says "Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks" but the site still let me use Google Checkout.

I'm really wanting this for Christmas. But hey if they're starting to fix the sets and I get one with the correct DVDs (and not the ones that would need to be replaced, like Superman III) then it's not too bad.

Anyway, thanks for posting, trunks!

Delaying the sets to fix the problem now instead of the hassle of a disc-replacement program seems like a pretty smart move. I'm definitely willing to wait a little longer if it saves me some trouble in the long run.

Wow I must have gotten in just before Google Checkout stopped working for this:

Qty Item Price
1 Superman Ultimate Collectors Edition $69.98
Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00
Tax (IN) : $0.00
1 Google Checkout & Buy.com Holiday Bonus - $20 off orders over $50 (Bonus may not appear on Buy.com's emails.) -$20.00
Total: $49.98

Anyway, I hope it works out.

[quote name='drawingboard']Damn. You should probably add "after Google checkout" to the title. You got me reaching for my wallet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did the same thing, I was totally thinking "that's only $33 bucks after google checkout!". Alas too good to be totally true.

[quote name='eau']What problem/glitch do they have to fix?[/QUOTE]
Part 3 is missing some bonus material and Part 1 is missing the DD 2.0 mix.

I agree, both my BestBuy and Circuit City care sold out....

I got a rain check from BB but I might just go hit Costco....

bread's done
Back