Switch Games - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

wow, you vultures don't even wait for people to forget the glitch prices any more.
Do you have a time machine to take us all back to the moment of the price glitch, thought not. Stop with your whimpering voice on here for once and accept you missed out on a very time limited glitch that happened in the middle of the night when most people were sleeping and wouldn’t have gotten it anyway... $40.00 is still a great deal for what you are getting (Game + DLC Pass, No Tax, $4.00 Eshop credit from Nintendo when you redeem the code).

Also, I used to always post price glitches on here but no one appreciates crap on this site and just complains it’s not cheaper. Not wasting my life to help a bunch of cheapassers that wan’t everything for a bleeping dollar because they spent their entire last paycheck on a statue of their favorite anime character.

Last edited:
Bunch of CAG’ers looking like Nic Cage having a mental breakdown missing out on a deal. You win some, you lose some, get over it.

Nicolas Cage Crying GIF

Last edited:
H: Animal Crossing Base Game + Happy Home DLC. $30
Super Smash Bros Digital $30
New Sealed Switch Pro Controller $50 (free shipping)
PayPal and Amazon GC

W: Paypal or Amazon GC
Broken Joy Cons

have

echo generation midnight edition NA switch code... want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Cupid Parasite: Sweet and Spicy Darling NA switch code.... want $25 amazon credit or paypal f&f

sympathy kiss NA switch code... want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

neptunia sisters vs sisters NA switch code... want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! -Pirates of the Disturbance- switch NA code... want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

noob the factionless NA switch code... want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Last edited:
HAVE
Nintendo Switch
Digital Game Codes

Depth of Extinction (EU Code)
Help Will Come Tomorrow (EU Code)
Ghostrunner (EU Code)
Without Escape (EU Code)
Young Souls (EU Code)
Arcade Paradise (EU Code)
Moorhuhn Invasion (EU Code)