Syphon Filter (PS2) $10 + $20 GV at EBGames

[quote name='LXIX']The game is $20, how can I get it for $10?[/QUOTE]

If you were to have followed the thread, you will see that the price vascillates....from 10 back to 20 back to 10, etc.

Here's what EB told me.

"Thank you for contacting EBgames.com.

If you purchased it online from us. We can accept photocopies of the UPC
code. For store purchases, we will need the original UPC code."

Has anyone received vouchers for both hot shots fore and syphon filter? I'm just about to order both and would like to know if I can get voucers for each game. Would be nice.

I ordered this with saver shipping and it got here in 4 days FedEx....It would have come sooner, but they had an address mix up.

[quote name='Follandboy']It is at $10 bones right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to how much of a $20 rebate they're willing to give me for a $10 game. (I'll be quite surprised if I get a full $20 in credit back.)

You get $20, just like the voucher says.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']I'm curious as to how much of a $20 rebate they're willing to give me for a $10 game. (I'll be quite surprised if I get a full $20 in credit back.)[/QUOTE]

You made me do it, ordered Syphon Filter and Fight Club, 24 bucks with the cheap saver shipping, but Ill get the 20 voucher in the mail so I spent...4 bucks for two games.

[quote name='ne2eire']Whats up with the retarded price fluctuations?[/QUOTE]

Its always like that, it was like that with the Megaman Network Transmission/1080 Snowboard/Wario World for ten dollar deal and its been like that for alot of deals most of which I cannot recall. Thats just how the site works IMO, maybe cheapy has a definite reason for it.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Thats just how the site works IMO, maybe cheapy has a definite reason for it.[/QUOTE] I think they just like watching us squirm. Honestly, I have no idea. I always wanted to ask them, though. I would try to set up an interview with someone over at EB, but they are probably freaking out about their job security right about now.

[quote name='mentos888']will they actually honor the 20.00 voucher for a 10.00 game? has this happened b4 with any other games?[/QUOTE]
Yes and Yes.
I believe Alias had a "paying you to take the game" GV.

Well, now that everyone and their grandmothers has a copy, anyone wanna play online sometime?

The servers are complete ghost towns, so we'd have everything to ourselves

[quote name='CheapyD']Yes and Yes.
I believe Alias had a "paying you to take the game" GV.[/QUOTE]

XIII also has the same deal.

I just got my SF. It went out via Priority Mail. Like someone mentioned before, it comes in a cardboard slip cover that you could just cut the UPC off of if you wanted to.

[quote name='Murcielago77']It took a couple weeks for me, Im not exactly sure though.

I have a question, lets say I have 2 gift vouchers, can I use them both on 1 order?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

So I can photocopy the UPC, send it in and not even open the game and still get the voucher?

*goes back ONE page*

Here's what EB told me.

"Thank you for contacting EBgames.com.

If you purchased it online from us. We can accept photocopies of the UPC
code. For store purchases, we will need the original UPC code."

Nevermind :p

So anyone figure out what the deal is if you want to get both Hot Shot Golf Fore and Syphon Filter? Do you get $40 rebate?

thats what i want to know. it was posted awhile back in the spring sale thread u need to buy them on separate receipts in the store. i'm wondering if it'll work w/my separate receipts even though i bought them both online in separate orders.

I bought this along with a $1.49 PS1 game. Total was $12.19. Total came out cheaper then buying just Syphon Filter alone. You gotta love SAVER code !

[quote name='coolieman2001']I bought this along with a $1.49 PS1 game. Total was $12.19. Total came out cheaper then buying just Syphon Filter alone. You gotta love SAVER code ![/QUOTE]
Did the same for $12.07
4 games in the end(4 $5 games with the GV) for GR trading for 12 dollars is almost as cheap as finding them at CC for $2 plus I finally get to try out a SF game.

Thanks!

[quote name='miriamleo']So anyone figure out what the deal is if you want to get both Hot Shot Golf Fore and Syphon Filter? Do you get $40 rebate?[/QUOTE]

The answer posted earlier, in the eb sale thread, was you get a $40 rebate in store, but for online you get a $20 rebate. I'm buying Syphon Filter online and getting Hot Shots in store.

it says "one per person, per address" online, and on the in-store voucher, it says "Limit one per customer" it probably won't work, so i'm not gonna take a chance.

[quote name='hero_icon_rolemodel']The answer posted earlier, in the eb sale thread, was you get a $40 rebate in store, but for online you get a $20 rebate. I'm buying Syphon Filter online and getting Hot Shots in store.[/QUOTE]

The changed the rebate form so it is $40 online

[quote name='mentos888']it says "one per person, per address" online, and on the in-store voucher, it says "Limit one per customer" it probably won't work, so i'm not gonna take a chance.[/QUOTE]

In the past when they have more than one game for a rebate offer, you can will get rebate for both games. Someone even call their customer support and they said it will be fine as long as you send it in separate envlope.

I know they changed the online rebate from "and" to "or". Someone in the the other thread said that you get an online rebate from 1 game or the other, but in store you can get rebates for both games. I haven't checked the thread in a while, so I hope you are right.

Sorry to bother you guys but it seems the rebate form is not listed anymore for syphon filters omega strain. Does anyone hopefully have an image of the rebate form available?

TIA Caggers!!

So it is possible to use the in store form if you buy it online? I notice the address are the same for both rebate form.

Cheapy do you know if I can use two vouchers simutaneously? If so.. I'll probably get in on this. Then I will have $30 in vouchers and get MMAC for free...

[quote name='PhrostByte']Cheapy do you know if I can use two vouchers simutaneously? If so.. I'll probably get in on this. Then I will have $30 in vouchers and get MMAC for free...[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. I've done it myself.

[quote name='62t']So it is possible to use the in store form if you buy it online? I notice the address are the same for both rebate form.[/QUOTE]

The two forms are different and you need to use the right form for the right purchase arena.

If you don't use the right form, they can deny you the gift voucher.

I got the e-mail from ebgames when asking about sending in a copy of the UPC for Syphon Filter. I figure I can send in the copy of the upc and a copy of this e-mail along with the original packing slip and it should be fine.

----------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting EBgames.com. A photocopy of the UPC will
suffice. You are not required to cut up the packaging of your item.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this
email. You can also give us a call at 877-432-9675, 7 days a week from
8 am to Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

Best Regards,
Gunnar
EBgames.com

bread's done
Back