System Update Available-Opera Updated

Grrr....after downloading the update, my opera wouldn't work, so I deleted it off my system. Now I'm trying to connect to the Wii shop, and THAT won't work :bomb:

[quote name='Tybee']Yeah, YouTube worked for me without a hitch, both on the full version and the trial.

Really like the improvements. Being able to hide the nav bar is great for playing flash games and watching YouTube movies. And the improved text zoom makes reading pages much more functional (though still not as nifty as the flying text on the News Channel).

Nice job, Nintendo...or Opera...or whoever.[/QUOTE]

Stupid question - how do you hide the nav bar?

RD

I was finally able to get into the shopping channel and update this. And waited forever for that update to finish too.

I definitely like the new browser... it's much faster and doesn't reset to the main page randomly like it did before.

It's fun to mess around with but it's still lacking some features, like pop-up pages (like, when you click an image and it's supposed to pop-up in a new page) and multiple window or tabbed browsing support (at least I don't know how to use them).

There's no way in hell I'll pay money for this though.

Is there a website that details what we get in each Wii update? I'm curious to know what we got in the last one.

youtube and google video have worked on the trial for me. it will also load japanese webpages without any jumbled nonsense characters and without having to install anything.

recently mine's been freezing everytime i try to input text. cant wait to download the full version.

Great improvements! I'm like a sunflower in Super Mario Sunshine over this thing... ooh, I'm lovin' it!

This is pretty awesome. Faster and kinda convenient if you don't want to walk to your PC.. LOL

Meh, I'd pay $5 for it. But it's free, so even better =)

[quote name='Vinny']There's no way in hell I'll pay money for this though.[/quote]

Why would you? You've got it already. You won't be charged.

bread's done
Back