Taito Legend 2 (PS2 Only) coming soon!

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Destineer Studios announced the company will publish Taito Legends 2 for PS2 in US in Q2 2007. Taito Legends 2 will include 38 classic Taito arcade games, including:

Alpine Ski
Arabian Magic
Balloon Bomber
Bonze Adventure
Cameltry
Chack 'n Pop
Cleopatra Fortune
Crazy Balloon
Darius Gaiden
Don Doko Don
Dungeon Magic
Elevator Action Returns
The Fairyland Story
Football Champ
Front Line
G Darius
Gekirindan
Grid Seeker: Project Storm Hammer
Growl
Gun Frontier
Insector X
KiKi KaiKai
Kuri Kinton
Legend of Kage
Liquid Kids
Lunar Rescue
Metal Black
Nastar (Rastan 2)
Puchi Carat
Puzzle Bobble 2 (Bust-A-Move Again)
Qix
Raimais
Ray Storm
Space Invaders '95
Space Invaders DX
Sylvalion
Violence Fight
Wild Western

I loves Taito Classics games ;)

I'll just cut and paste what I said in a different thread -

Elevator Action Returns (also know as Elevator Action II) is a VERY awesome game... I'm very psyched I sold my Saturn copy at a premium now, and will definitely pick this up at launch just for that one game. It is an extremely good action game that was one of my favorite games on the Saturn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_Action_II

Only the first level is themed like Elevator Action... other levels have you going through a Plane Hangar and some other locales. The graphics and animation are top notch too.

Especially if it's bargain priced, I'll be there.

LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

http://emustatus.rainemu.com/games/ea2.htm

This is worth money for Elevator Action Returns alone, everything else is just a nice bonus.

[quote name='jer7583']do we have a date for this? I love taito legends 1.[/quote]

The article I read just said 2nd quarter, so anytime between now and the end of June.

I posted this in the Shmup thread in the General forum as well. This compilation is a STEAL at $20. There are games on that list that I would pay $20 each for.

Gamespot.com also says May 7th. Definitely picking this up after glancing at the sheer number of great shmups on this.

[quote name='flybrione']I did not know this was even coming out. Thanks for the heads up and I just put in a pre-order.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize the sheer quantity of good games on this until yesterday, so I'm also excited about this. I'll pick it up on day 1. I've wanted to play shit like G Darius since 1998 when it hit the PS1.

Glad a publisher finally came through for a U.S release.

I know i want it for the legend of kage among others.

GameStop can't seem to to pre-orders on this one because it's not Madden 08.

What a bunch of bullshit, a game that's actually going to be limited release and you should want to pre-order to gauge interest, and they can't even do it. What a joke.

bread's done
Back