Target Black Friday in July

So this whole "Black Friday in July" crap is really just Target selling off a bunch of their clearance items? That would explain why the clearance sections have been a barren wasteland for the past month.

[quote name='soopermv']That's not completely true, you are missing out on Frank Pembelton the greatest tv character ever created.[/QUOTE]

+1, he made that show. Well, him and Munch. I wish I had seen the set before it went OOS :cry: Looking at Monty Python, Guild S3, and a couple Universe sets myself.

So no free shipping? Total fail. (Actually I would have still picked up any of the 360 games if I didn't already own them.)

[quote name='soopermv']That's not completely true, you are missing out on Frank Pembelton the greatest tv character ever created.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, 100%. I still try to tell people how intense that show was, and specifically Pembleton when he was in "the box".

Its just a marketing ploy to move a bunch of shit thats not selling. They might as well have called this "Clearance Sale." But calling it "Black Friday in July" will get those SD people to go crazy over it.

[quote name='Lord_Zath']btw stay away from the world at war - Amazon had it as a deal of the day recently and people shot it down due to the upcoming release on blu-ray.

Sean - is Dr. Horrible similar to the Guild in that it has a bunch of short episodes?[/QUOTE]

World at War is coming out on bluray? When? I've probably seen it 10 times now on the military channel but I'd still love to own it on bluray.

End of September I think. I was going to grab it when it was 35 on Amazon, but everyone said to wait for the blu-ray. Apparently the company has gone through and remastered every frame of the show.

bread's done
Back