The Conduit (Wii) $40 on Amazon

xmrblondex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
[IMG-L=5137]8626[/IMG-L]Shipwreck's note: Amazon is charging less for High Voltage's recently released first-person shooter. If you got that pun, I'm sorry. If you get the game, let me know how it is.

:wii: The Conduit $29.49 $39.99

Update: Looks like the $30 price didn't last long and the game is now selling for $40.

saw this on the price tracker, that's the lowest price I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this release week with a $10 gift card for Toys R Us. The wii is the only current gen home console I own, but i really enjoy the game. It's a great deal at $30. I find it reminding me of simpler fps games in the past (golden eye, perfect dark, countless medal of honor,...).

[quote name='BlueSwim']CoJ:BiB had the same amount of anticipation as The Conduit? Learn something every day...;)[/QUOTE]

Which is a shame since CoJ: BiB is surprising superb. One of the best FPS I've played so far this year, and definitely is the best western FPS ever made. Huge quality jump from the somewhat experimental (like a fan modification) original.

[quote name='geotech']It is $39.99 now
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Damn shouldve jumped on this earlier.

Well, I'm glad I jumped on it with my personal Gold Box discount and ECA discount, at worst if I don't like it I'm sure I can recoup most of my $25.07 aftermarket.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']is the game even worth it for $30?[/QUOTE]

To me, 30.00 is still not worth it for this game. I'd wait till it drops 20.00.

Did anybody else who pulled the trigger at $30 recently get a $5 credit with Amazon emailed to them?

'Cause I just did, and I'm trying to figure out why. It did take a couple extra days for the thing to be placed into shipping, but I chose Super Saver so that's pretty standard.

[quote name='Class']Did anybody else who pulled the trigger at $30 recently get a $5 credit with Amazon emailed to them?

'Cause I just did, and I'm trying to figure out why. It did take a couple extra days for the thing to be placed into shipping, but I chose Super Saver so that's pretty standard.[/QUOTE]

Read your email a little more closely. It is $5 credit for music.

You're right, I was just rereading the email and it does specify music. Does anybody know if this is a mass promotion or just specific to certain purchases?

I believe I will use it to purchase the album that my girlfriend's band just listed on Amazon.

bread's done
Back