The Fallout of the NBA Finals

Cuban will do whatever it takes to get Shaq on his team. And with Shaq gone, the Lakers will struggle mightly. With Kobe and T Mac among the top free agents, this could be a huge off season. if only the t wolves could land someone big this offseason too, they may just make the finals next year

I thought this would be a topic about the fallout game series, guess not.
yea me too, i thought u were talking about fallout the game series

reading the entire subject of a thread, although it seems pointless, is good in the long run.

Its alittle unfair in that O'Neil, Byrant, and Jackson had all the pressure on them to do good. Everyone was talking about how bad they didn't and not as the whole. I am not sad the lakers lost but, still maybe a move would be good for them.

this is mitch kupchak's ultimate test..i hope he succeeds and this offseason could determine the team's fate in years to come

[quote name='anth0ny']this is mitch kupchak's ultimate test..i hope he succeeds and this offseason could determine the team's fate in years to come[/quote] All he is going to do is prove that without Jerry West the Lakers suck.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the title was edited. The original title said "The Fallout."[/quote]

aaah, wasnt aware of that. my bad

bread's done
Back