The General 360 Owners/Buyers FAQ Thread (Updated 1/15/10)

Couple of things.

1) To the guy asking if he should continue flipping 2 a day to the only BBV in his area... feel free to flip 2 a day for the next 24 hours... then you'll find you've been banned and ruined what could have been a year long adventure of nearly free credit because you got greedy on one flip.

2) For paying off preorders... the system won't allow you to pay off a preorder in full for some reason. So if a game costs 59.99, it'll only let you pay off between 5.00 and 58.99 + tax. Thus, you'll have to pay off the remaining $1 when you pick up the game. I believe the reason for this is in case the price of the game changes before release. Thus, if BBV has it in the system for 49.99, but then the retail price changes to 59.99, when you go to pick it up, the system will recognize that you still have to pay 11 (whereas, if you had paid off the entire 49.99, the system would just show that you "paid in full" even though the price has changed since then, thus losing BBV $10).

3) New info from corporate... customers can preorder ANY game they want. If a customer preorders a game at least two weeks before release date, corporate is guaranteeing :roll: that the store will get a copy to fulfill the preorder. Also, even if the game isn't in the system yet, we can still process the preorder. Corporate has issued a generic part number for preorders that aren't in the system yet. Thus, you'll put your $5 down, your receipt will say you;ve preordered "generic game", and then when the game does show up in the system, the manager just has to switch over your preorder to the correct item. That being said, I don't have much faith in corporate's guarantee, but you can always try.

4) I won't be around this weekend to update on price drops or other occurances. Gotta fly out to the east coast for my grandmother's funeral :cry:. Have fun with those DBZ 3's. Wish I could participate, but I'm a bit preoccupied.

[quote name='Warner1281']
3) New info from corporate... customers can preorder ANY game they want. If a customer preorders a game at least two weeks before release date, corporate is guaranteeing :roll: that the store will get a copy to fulfill the preorder. Also, even if the game isn't in the system yet, we can still process the preorder. Corporate has issued a generic part number for preorders that aren't in the system yet. Thus, you'll put your $5 down, your receipt will say you;ve preordered "generic game", and then when the game does show up in the system, the manager just has to switch over your preorder to the correct item. That being said, I don't have much faith in corporate's guarantee, but you can always try.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

I will definitely be putting that "guarantee" to the test ;). I think I'll pass on the generic preorder dealie though. I can wait till they get added to the system. With that in mind, it's about time they get Viva Pinata 2 in there - it wasn't in last time I checked.

I'm actually hesitant to preorder too many things at Blockbuster because I am in the habit of not picking up preorders frequently at Gamestop because I either end up buying it at Blockbuster or there's a nice Fry's ad which I can get Gamecrazy to price match, or the reviews come out mediocre and I simply don't want to get the game at full price. It was OK to cancel things on my GR store, but I'd feel like I was pushing it if I preordered something at my little local store and they actually got a copy as a result and then I said I didn't want it. When I canceled my Fallout 3 preorder the other day, the manager said they'd probably get an extra one so if I want to buy it when it comes out they'd have that for me anyway. I figured by canceling this far in advance they wouldn't end up with an extra copy, but she seemed to think otherwise. So I'm trying to be very selective in what I preorder - games I know for sure I want that don't have preorder bonuses to get at GS and I don't think will be on sale at Fry's on release week (which is very hard to predict). VP2 is a prime example of one I would preorder at BB - but then that one they are being stubborn getting that put in. Animal Crossing is another (as is Mario Super Sluggers which I have preordered already).

4) I won't be around this weekend to update on price drops or other occurances. Gotta fly out to the east coast for my grandmother's funeral :cry:. Have fun with those DBZ 3's. Wish I could participate, but I'm a bit preoccupied.[/QUOTE]

Sucks, man. But I'll be doing the same thing here sooner or later (east coast for Grandma). As old as I am, though, my Grandma still kicking around is a minor miracle. My wife's grandma is over 90 I believe.

Warner1281;2) For paying off preorders... the system won't allow you to pay off a preorder in full for some reason. So if a game costs 59.99 said:
believe[/I] the reason for this is in case the price of the game changes before release. Thus, if BBV has it in the system for 49.99, but then the retail price changes to 59.99, when you go to pick it up, the system will recognize that you still have to pay 11 (whereas, if you had paid off the entire 49.99, the system would just show that you "paid in full" even though the price has changed since then, thus losing BBV $10).

I thought I paid off my Fable II preorder...if I have to pay $1.06 it's no big deal but then I would've just put $5 down. I'll check my receipt.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I could pre-order Iron Man on BluRay, but it costs a disgusting $35. It would give me an entry into the wii contest though... that is, if pre-orders count... do they? Also, is it one entry per store are can you make as many $25 purchases as you want to get another chance?

Are there any cheaper places to get BluRay discs besides Amazon.com?

My condolences, Warner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid off soul calibur 4 when I pre-ordered it; then when it came out I showed them my id and they gave me the game. Maybe they shouldn't have done that but I confirm I paid off the game months before it came out

Don't know if this is where I should post this, or if it has already been posted, but I was at my local BB (Not Gamerush, if it matters), and overheard the manager informing employees to push Grand Theft Auto IV (used) since it is $35 until September 1st due to being overstocked.

The code itself doesn't have any incorrect digits or anything. If I go to "redeem code," enter it, and then hit Submit, it recognizes it as an XBL 12-month card. The error only comes when I hit "redeem now" afterward to actually apply the time to my account.

And Microsoft support said the same thing as Ziarka, that I should check to see if any digits are being entered incorrectly and if not should try to return it to the retailer where it was purchased (which I can't do since I bought the code from a CAG).

Showtime Boxing-$16
Spyro: Eternal Night-$9
Obscure: The Aftermath-$16
Super Swing Golf S2-$16
Blast Works-$9
Blazing Angels-$11

Damn

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're trying to extend your XBL subscription with the 12 month card beyond three years from today's date, you may run into an issue.

I tried to do that at one point, and the sub I was trying to add would have extended by sub beyond three years from the date I was doing it on. Once I waited until that was no longer an issue, it worked without any problem.

Just an $0.02 on it.

I had a similar issue happen to me when I first was entering my 12-month card. What finally fixed it for me was to go to xbox.com and sign in with your gamertag. Go to your profile and click on "Billing and Contact Information". Make sure that all of the required stuff is filled out. It makes no sense that they need all of your billing information for a pre-paid card, but they do.

Once I filled in my missing information, it let me redeem the 12-month card.

4) I won't be around this weekend to update on price drops or other occurances. Gotta fly out to the east coast for my grandmother's funeral :cry:. Have fun with those DBZ 3's. Wish I could participate, but I'm a bit preoccupied.[/quote]

I'm so sorry. As someone who was in literally the exact same situation last year (save for the whole flying to the east coast thing), I know what it feels like to go through that.

[quote name='io']Thanks for the info!

I will definitely be putting that "guarantee" to the test ;). I think I'll pass on the generic preorder dealie though. I can wait till they get added to the system. With that in mind, it's about time they get Viva Pinata 2 in there - it wasn't in last time I checked.

I'm actually hesitant to preorder too many things at Blockbuster because I am in the habit of not picking up preorders frequently at Gamestop because I either end up buying it at Blockbuster or there's a nice Fry's ad which I can get Gamecrazy to price match, or the reviews come out mediocre and I simply don't want to get the game at full price. It was OK to cancel things on my GR store, but I'd feel like I was pushing it if I preordered something at my little local store and they actually got a copy as a result and then I said I didn't want it. When I canceled my Fallout 3 preorder the other day, the manager said they'd probably get an extra one so if I want to buy it when it comes out they'd have that for me anyway. I figured by canceling this far in advance they wouldn't end up with an extra copy, but she seemed to think otherwise. So I'm trying to be very selective in what I preorder - games I know for sure I want that don't have preorder bonuses to get at GS and I don't think will be on sale at Fry's on release week (which is very hard to predict). VP2 is a prime example of one I would preorder at BB - but then that one they are being stubborn getting that put in. Animal Crossing is another (as is Mario Super Sluggers which I have preordered already).

Sucks, man. But I'll be doing the same thing here sooner or later (east coast for Grandma). As old as I am, though, my Grandma still kicking around is a minor miracle. My wife's grandma is over 90 I believe.[/quote]

Nice reminder about the GameCrazy Price Match policy, I always forget about that and I have the majority of my preorders with them since they price match BB so easily and I don't have to feel guilty about trading multiple copies. I'll start with Too Human tonight :lol:

So more drama on the crowded OC scene, last night I was in the FV BB only to have someone trade the exact game as me at the next register. Funny thing is, I had to remove the cover art from the game because it was the EB special edition and the other guy did not, so the clerk grabbed his copy to scan:booty:

But the new manager is definetly on to us CAG'rs and the clerk who I chat with on occassion is definetly clued in as he comments on how clean and shiny my games are and has been ratcheting up the questions, so much that I admitted to some of the games I traded being Sears clearance items. I'd rather he trust me than dislike me for lying to him.

The other guy got hassled a little bit at the BB, but I'm fairly certain he bought the copy of DBZ3 from the local GS that I had actually called ahead to have held. The GS moron (Anthony) in the store didn't pull it from the shelf, so I plan on chewing him out on Thursday when he comes back to work. And yes I'm resorting to calling ahead as I'm sick of driving around.

[quote name='stoned99']And yes I'm resorting to calling ahead as I'm sick of driving around.[/quote]

Oh yeah, you're the one who believes in some honor obligation to never call in to hold a game. I still don't get that. Good call on throwing that to the wind.

And you're lucky that your BBV takes in coverless games. None of the 8 or so I visited take them. They say something about how it must scan in, even though they've looked up prices before. :roll: One of them just said that it's their policy that they must have covers.

[quote name='GuardianE']Oh yeah, you're the one who believes in some honor obligation to never call in to hold a game. I still don't get that. Good call on throwing that to the wind.

And you're lucky that your BBV takes in coverless games. None of the 8 or so I visited take them. They say something about how it must scan in, even though they've looked up prices before. :roll: One of them just said that it's their policy that they must have covers.[/quote]

They are definetly instituting a EB like policy where they may start reducing the trade in price based upon quality. I've had 2 BB's mention it in the last week, but both said they would waive the policy for me :bouncy:

And yes, I'm a little embarrased about admitting to calling ahead, but I'm not the first person to do it in the OC, and I'm only asking for 1 copy to be held. Yesterday for instance I only called two of the eight stores on my route home, so I'm not being greedy like some in the same area who obviously are able to hit the stores up while most of us are still at work.

School is back in soon, so hopefully that will even the playing field again.

I really believe however that with the number of active traders going to the same stores, that very soon the hammer will drop on all of us. Hopefully those of us who have built relationships with the managers will be spared.

360 Gears of War still at $25 (ditching it now since 2 is coming in Nov)
DS Puzzle Quest gets $8 (fantastic game, but I just bought the PSP version at Best Buy for $15 in the front lane section)

[quote name='akokonas']traded a coverless escape from bugs island yesterday the fourth bb I went to took it I was jumpin for joy[/quote]

I found a coverless one too last weekend. I took the liberty of printing the cover for them (thank you cdcovers.cc). It saves them and me time and it's the least I could do to thank them for the opportunity to trade in such a wonderful game :D

The gamestop I went today to pick up Too Human 360, they had 4 copies of DBZ Tenchaki 3 Wii

lol, I already bought 3 the other day and traded them in to BBV, so I am passing on the 8 copies of Tenchati 3 wii that i know of withen 10 mile radius of my house, let someone else have a chance in the area

picked up 2x DBZBT3 (one was coverless) & Wii Sports (mint/complete) for $32.00. Awesome.

I guess BB isn't going to be getting Golden Axe: Beast Rider :( Guess I'll have to just settle on Rock Band 2 (game only) with the rest of my credit & buy Golden Axe from Play N Trade.

[quote name='stoned99']And yes, I'm a little embarrased about admitting to calling ahead, but I'm not the first person to do it in the OC, and I'm only asking for 1 copy to be held. Yesterday for instance I only called two of the eight stores on my route home, so I'm not being greedy like some in the same area who obviously are able to hit the stores up while most of us are still at work.[/quote]

There's no reason to be embarassed. In my opinion, it's much more embarassing for you to drive over to a location without knowing the game is going to be at the location. I think it's ridiculous to not call ahead.

That's just me.

[quote name='GuardianE']There's no reason to be embarassed. In my opinion, it's much more embarassing for you to drive over to a location without knowing the game is going to be at the location. I think it's ridiculous to not call ahead.

That's just me.[/quote]

Same here, heck with the way gas is I would rather call than drive everywhere. Plus I have made friends with the GS nearest to me and the farthest one from me.

[quote name='GuardianE']I could pre-order Iron Man on BluRay, but it costs a disgusting $35. It would give me an entry into the wii contest though... that is, if pre-orders count... do they? Also, is it one entry per store are can you make as many $25 purchases as you want to get another chance?

Are there any cheaper places to get BluRay discs besides Amazon.com?

My condolences, Warner.[/quote]

Pre-orders do count... as long as one of your payments is at least $25 (ie- either put $25 down when you pre-order and then pay the rest when you pay it off OR put $5 down to pre-order and pay $30 when you pick it up [the later way gets you an entry when you pick it up, not when you pre-order]).

Corporate hasn't been clear on how many entries a person can receive, but my guess is you can get only one entry per day.

[quote name='stoned99']They are definetly instituting a EB like policy where they may start reducing the trade in price based upon quality. I've had 2 BB's mention it in the last week, but both said they would waive the policy for me :bouncy:

And yes, I'm a little embarrased about admitting to calling ahead, but I'm not the first person to do it in the OC, and I'm only asking for 1 copy to be held. Yesterday for instance I only called two of the eight stores on my route home, so I'm not being greedy like some in the same area who obviously are able to hit the stores up while most of us are still at work.

School is back in soon, so hopefully that will even the playing field again.

I really believe however that with the number of active traders going to the same stores, that very soon the hammer will drop on all of us. Hopefully those of us who have built relationships with the managers will be spared.[/QUOTE]

ha whatever, we just won't take your trade, ive done it many times, its at the discretion of the store.

ha whatever = BBV is too cheap to resurface and hates giving money away.

I pretty much just moved my 200 gamestop credit too bb and now I have nothing at gs and about 500 at bb I don't know if that was a smart move becAuse bb doesn't offer much. Anybody think moving some credit back to GS and still making a profit is going to be hard to do?

[quote name='akokonas']I pretty much just moved my 200 gamestop credit too bb and now I have nothing at gs and about 500 at bb I don't know if that was a smart move becAuse bb doesn't offer much. Anybody think moving some credit back to GS and still making a profit is going to be hard to do?[/quote]

I think that will be hard yes.

[quote name='akokonas']I pretty much just moved my 200 gamestop credit too bb and now I have nothing at gs and about 500 at bb I don't know if that was a smart move becAuse bb doesn't offer much. Anybody think moving some credit back to GS and still making a profit is going to be hard to do?[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. Once I move over my last $40 of GS credit, I'll have around $225 over at BBV. There are definitely some upcoming games I will buy at BBV but am hoping for some new BBV-->GS deals to pop up...even at 1:1 just to keep the ball rolling...(I've already exhausted the few options in the 2nd post)

Just for the record, traded in DBZ3, Bust-a-Move, Code Lyoko, Legend of the Dragon, and One Piece on top of Eye of Judgment for $106 total, up from $60 paid.

As previously mentioned, DBZ BT3 held at $26 and Bust a Move held at $23.

Also, Dancing with the Stars held at $26.

I went ahead and pre-ordered Gears of War 2 and Fable 2.

I must just ask one of my BB managers about being able to preorder anything. If i can than first up is GH:WT. Also, has anyone seen DDR: Universe 1/2 bundle for the 360 at there BB/GR. Ive decided to get one but i dont want to spend $50 real cash for it.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']ha whatever, we just won't take your trade, ive done it many times, its at the discretion of the store.

ha whatever = BBV is too cheap to resurface and hates giving money away.[/quote]

What's you're point exactly, as clearly you're not paying attention, or just trying to start a fight perhaps!!

Yes, they took my trades, but twice in the same week, comments were made that they are authorized to reduce the trade in value. This is new and was voiced by a clerk who I have had many dealings with in the past including trades where no cover art was an issue. My conclusion is that this is a policy recently either put in place or reinforced through some company communication.

Cap'n_RDM;4764100]I'm in the same boat. Once I move over my last $40 of GS credit said:
The BBGR -> GS options are few and far between. It usually requires two of the following:

-BBGR quickly drops the used price of a new release highly popular game (i.e. Halo 3)
-BBGR has a sale on cheap games
-GS has a really good trade in deal

Your options are:
-Buy stuff you want at BBGR. They are getting better about it every day.
-Turn your BBGR credit in to cash (new releases, systems, hot items). I flip games to afford them, not as a job, but thats up to you.
-Wait for the previously mentioned situations and move it back to GStop.

[quote name='whoknows']I hope Escape From Bug Island and DBZ hold until tomorrow. I won't have time to go today :whistle2:([/quote]

just started?

[quote name='Warner1281']Pre-orders do count... as long as one of your payments is at least $25 (ie- either put $25 down when you pre-order and then pay the rest when you pay it off OR put $5 down to pre-order and pay $30 when you pick it up [the later way gets you an entry when you pick it up, not when you pre-order]).

Corporate hasn't been clear on how many entries a person can receive, but my guess is you can get only one entry per day.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I think I'll go drop some $25 preorders (on different days).

As for the multiple entries, from the official rules on the web site:
Limit one (1) entry per person per Store per day regardless of the method of entry.

[quote name='io']Nice, I think I'll go drop some $25 preorders (on different days).

As for the multiple entries, from the official rules on the web site:[/quote]

Damnit. I just did two $58.99 pre-orders on one transaction..... I should have split them up.

I bought Bust-a-Move and DBZ 3 for $25 including tax and then I flipped them for $49 at BlockBuster. Then, I spent $15 on a copy of Twilight Princess, which is going to be traded into GameStop for $17 + 40% = $23.80 GS Credit.

So I turned $25 into $23.80 GS credit and $33 BB credit.

I know this might not be the right place to address this issue, but I've spent most of my time on the BBV/GR threads (many thanks to Io for the upkeep).

I have decided that I'm pretty much done with gaming. It's a decision that's been swimming around my head for some time, and I've finally decided to act on my gut feeling. I know that there are probably a bunch of CAGs who will point out that spectacular releases like Fallout 3, Fable 2, Little Big Planet, and numerous other AAA titles are just on the horizon, but it seems almost as if everything has begun to run together. I truly felt this way after completing Metal Gear Solid 4. After completing the game, I felt no real sense of accomplishment. It's almost as if I had not started the game yet. I'm not trying to say that gaming is "a waste of time" or anything, it's just that I, personally, don't feel like I'm gaining anything (enjoyment) out of it anymore. Even the Achievements on the 360 are no longer compelling enough to complete the same level several times with several characters. This revelation really surprised me because I would purposely rent/buy games based on Achievements during the early days of the 360.

With that said and done, I'd like to thank all in the CAG community (I'm probably not going to leave CAG immediately) for all the help and support. Specifically, the CAGs who frequented this particular thread. It's been a great ride, but I feel that maybe it's time to get off at this station.

[quote name='edavis0780']I know this might not be the right place to address this issue, but I've spent most of my time on the BBV/GR threads (many thanks to Io for the upkeep).

I have decided that I'm pretty much done with gaming. It's a decision that's been swimming around my head for some time, and I've finally decided to act on my gut feeling. I know that there are probably a bunch of CAGs who will point out that spectacular releases like Fallout 3, Fable 2, Little Big Planet, and numerous other AAA titles are just on the horizon, but it seems almost as if everything has begun to run together. I truly felt this way after completing Metal Gear Solid 4. After completing the game, I felt no real sense of accomplishment. It's almost as if I had not started the game yet. I'm not trying to say that gaming is "a waste of time" or anything, it's just that I, personally, don't feel like I'm gaining anything (enjoyment) out of it anymore. Even the Achievements on the 360 are no longer compelling enough to complete the same level several times with several characters. This revelation really surprised me because I would purposely rent/buy games based on Achievements during the early days of the 360.

With that said and done, I'd like to thank all in the CAG community (I'm probably not going to leave CAG immediately) for all the help and support. Specifically, the CAGs who frequented this particular thread. It's been a great ride, but I feel that maybe it's time to get off at this station.[/quote]
tl;dr

[quote name='edavis0780']I know this might not be the right place to address this issue, but I've spent most of my time on the BBV/GR threads (many thanks to Io for the upkeep).

With that said and done, I'd like to thank all in the CAG community (I'm probably not going to leave CAG immediately) for all the help and support. Specifically, the CAGs who frequented this particular thread. It's been a great ride, but I feel that maybe it's time to get off at this station.[/quote]

Just play some older games if you're not looking forward to new ones, dude...I think it's just that the holiday 2007 season will be hard to beat.

You'd have 1200 points left over so...Geo Wars 1 is 400 points, Geo Wars 2 is 800 points. There's Braid, Bionic Commando, N+, Castle Crashers is coming. Just a few things to name.

A question because I've never done this before. Is there a way to sign into my Gamertag without signing onto XBL without unplugging the ethernet cord?

It's not the big-name games you should be looking forward to, it's the small hidden gems that come overseas in limited numbers. Case in point, Persona 4 is coming out in December but no one is really talking about it.

[quote name='Blackout']I'm thinking of picking up a 1600 point card so I can buy the Mass Effect DLC. What else should I buy with the rest of the points? I was thinking Geometry Wars but I'm not sure what else. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Braid, Braid, and more Braid. I was a little hesitant paying $15 for an XBLA game, but damn that thing is fun. Picked it up right after I downloaded BC: Rearmed and barely touched BC after that.

[quote name='Unickuta']Just play some older games if you're not looking forward to new ones, dude...I think it's just that the holiday 2007 season will be hard to beat.[/quote]

It's not that the upcoming lineup is blah, it feels like pretty much any game seems that way now. There are a few are still worth playing (Geometry Wars 2, Metal Slug), but it's a general feeling of malaise. I do have to admit, that last year's holiday rush was the shit.

I think flipping like crazy and having pretty much unrestricted access to any game or any console also plays a part in the decision. There are many times where I would look at my library for about 20 minutes without being able to make a decision (and it's pretty much a AAA library). I'm not trying to act "grown up" or "mature" either, it's more of a sidestep for me than forward movement.

When this weeks GS coupon hit and all the flippables were popping up I started to drool, but decided to just go after the 1.71 and higher flips. I still have just over $400 in GS credit and Blockbuster is slowly building back up.(114 after todays trip)
Don't flip just to flip. Have some standards.

here are some more bb trade in values:

nintendo wii:
blast works $9
emergency heroes $9
chronicles of narnia price caspian $16
-none of those are any good for flips

how ever tiger woods 08 gets $30 for the wii and its $17.55 after coupon so its a decent flip

[quote name='Blackout']I'm thinking of picking up a 1600 point card so I can buy the Mass Effect DLC. What else should I buy with the rest of the points? I was thinking Geometry Wars but I'm not sure what else. Any suggestions?[/quote]
If you have 1200 left over and the patience, wait for Castle Crashers.

[quote name='edavis0780']It's not that the upcoming lineup is blah, it feels like pretty much any game seems that way now. There are a few are still worth playing (Geometry Wars 2, Metal Slug), but it's a general feeling of malaise. I do have to admit, that last year's holiday rush was the shit.

I think flipping like crazy and having pretty much unrestricted access to any game or any console also plays a part in the decision. There are many times where I would look at my library for about 20 minutes without being able to make a decision (and it's pretty much a AAA library). I'm not trying to act "grown up" or "mature" either, it's more of a sidestep for me than forward movement.[/quote]

Oh no, it's cool - I have a few friends who basically gave up gaming for various reasons - school, just bored, etc. They're pretty much doing fine.

[quote name='edavis0780']It's not that the upcoming lineup is blah, it feels like pretty much any game seems that way now. There are a few are still worth playing (Geometry Wars 2, Metal Slug), but it's a general feeling of malaise. I do have to admit, that last year's holiday rush was the shit.

I think flipping like crazy and having pretty much unrestricted access to any game or any console also plays a part in the decision. There are many times where I would look at my library for about 20 minutes without being able to make a decision (and it's pretty much a AAA library). I'm not trying to act "grown up" or "mature" either, it's more of a sidestep for me than forward movement.[/quote]

I was like that before I got the PS3, since I had more PS2 and Xbox games than I had time to play. That's why it was a good idea when I dumped those games en masse on here, since it freed up my time to only play the ONE game I had at the time for the PS3.

I actually went through this phase for a while, from when I was about 12 till I was about 17-18. I had played a game last on the Atari 2600, then when I got another system it was the Sega Genesis.

I think most of us have gone through this at one time or another.

Anyone know if they are taking preorders for Little Big Planet? I was thinking about reserving that or getting 3 more nuchucks to complete my wii collection, not sure what I should do?

[quote name='Blackout']I'm thinking of picking up a 1600 point card so I can buy the Mass Effect DLC. What else should I buy with the rest of the points? I was thinking Geometry Wars but I'm not sure what else. Any suggestions?[/quote]Castle Crashers.

bread's done
Back