The New OTT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Got my new router. Got my L4d. Just need my last RS shipment to show up and my deliveries are done![/quote]

Good, lets play L4D.

Really?

They really do look terrible from resellerratings...

Hm.

$550, with $20 rebate, and $33 shipping, but free after rebate. I dunno. UPS ground shipping on a TV? I'd probably have to pick it up.

[quote name='Maklershed']Link - Would it be cool if I made a new magazine thread and if I did would you lock the old one?

That's weird that its text. It's supposed to be the smiley that points.\\:D/

EDIT: Weird, it works if you drag and drop but not if you click on the dude.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm cool with that. Let me know when its up.

----------

This fan made trailer "Grayson" that takes place after Batman is murdered is pretty damn good for an amateur vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT8IyV8Z_CQ

[quote name='tiredfornow']Me! You already said no though. :cry:[/quote]

I want to, but my girl just decided to watch SVU. How long will you be around tonight?

[quote name='Moxio']That kinda really reeks, Cheeka.[/quote]

i have a fever, body aches, a wicked headache and am really weak. no other cold/flu symptoms though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Anyone up for some gears in a little bit?[/QUOTE]
I play Gears on the PS3. Sorry.

[quote name='dcfox']Yo Brak, did you get the package yet?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thanks.

The mailman gave it to the wrong apartment... :bomb:

[quote name='Rocko']Called that MacMall store and they said the TV is brand new.[/quote]

Well, it's something you'll have to think about. Just know the risks. I'd also look into their return policy, in case the tv shows up DOA.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why did you thumbnail it Chika? It wasn't that big.[/quote]

figure i'd do it myself before someone else did it for me?;)

[quote name='dcfox']Leave me some feedback and then go make something cool.[/QUOTE]
Leave me some, too. And I'm at work. :bomb:

Road To Revolution is pretty sweet...from what I've seen on Youtube.

----

NeoGaf people report that the Ninja Blade theme also adds some items to the avatar shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back