The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten points for the Front Mission Evolved Wanzer construction thing? It shows who won now, but I still don't have my points, yeah I didn't actually do it all, I only got the head made from it, then gave up on it, but still I submitted it, I did the same thing with the gun loco contest, but with that one I used a cell phone (also) so I was only able to record 30 seconds of it, and I got the points for that, so just hoping that I get the points for the papercraft thing too as well..
Please someone post on this saying they got their points when they do, I'll do the same if I do get the points

Have these...

Star Ocean (PS3)
Valkyrie Profile (DS)
Kane and Lynch 2 (360)
Kane and Lynch 2 (PS3)
Final Fantasy: HOL (DS)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (360)

Need these...

Space Bust a Move (DS)
Front Mission Evolved (PC)

PM me if you need any of the above/have the ones I need...:D

[quote name='backseatdog']Another identification code number:

20059 - Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP[/QUOTE]

not to say you're wrong or anything.. But you might want to re-check that code, that is Just Cause 2 (360)

Final Fantasy Dissidia is 90902 (I think.. I own the game, thats the code with it, but I've already used it a long time ago, so I might've mixed some up..)

Have to trade:
Kingdom hearts 358/2 days (ds)
Nier (360)
Kane and lynch (360)

Im looking for
Pony Friends 2 (ds)
Pony Friends 2 ( Wii)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (PS3)
FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION (360)
SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 (ds)
SPACE BUST-A-MOVE (ds)
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time (wii)
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time(ds)
Please pm me if you would like to trade, Thank you.

I notice Square launched their manga store today. Does anyone know if purchasing manga gives you points?

Also, can we get the list on the front page updated? Lord of Arcana, Tactics Ogre, and the three versions of Mindjack are all likely to give points. These all come out before March.

These are the codes I need..

The Last Remnant (PC)
Front Mission Evolved (PC)
Final Fantasy XIV Collectors edition (PC) 91016

And these are the codes I have to trade for the above codes, also I'd take other trades for the codes too as well. I'd be willing to trade for guides or games if anyone doesn't have the codes but has something else to trade. A trade I did just recently, the person traded me Magic The Gathering cards, I might be up for that too as well. But for that, harder stuff to find, meaning foil swamps from Unhinged..
Let me know if you have anything to trade =D
I have had a couple trade offers of people offering me club nintendo points. As to this, I have no need sorry guys, already have loads of club nintendo, so no point in offering. The only exception I might make, is for prizes from club nintendo, not points. So if you have any prizes I don't have, possibly then..

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light (DS)
Front Mission Evolved (PS3)
Front Mission Evolved (360)
Valkerie Profile (DS)
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
Supreme Commander 2 (360)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (360)
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (PSP)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (DS)
Just Cause 2 (360)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
Nier (360)
Nier (PS3)

Hey all!

I am still looking for Square-enix PC codes. the only 2 console codes I need are Star Ocean International (PS3) and Pony Friends 2 (DS). I don't need any other console game codes!!!!

I have for trade:
Final Fantasy 14 (PC) 91003
Pony Friends 2 (Wii) 90936
Nier (PS3) 90910

Let me know, thanks!!!

I've just joined this, and I have 4-5 codes that I can register.
Of course, I'd like to reach the Ultimate tier but I doubt I can get it since I got into this so late.

My question is: Unless I'm mistaken wouldn't it be better for me to save my codes and wait until April 2011 so I can better my chances for the Ultimate Tier?

Thanks.

Giving away a standard edition FFXIV code (91003). PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ItsAMeAMario']I've just joined this, and I have 4-5 codes that I can register.
Of course, I'd like to reach the Ultimate tier but I doubt I can get it since I got into this so late.

My question is: Unless I'm mistaken wouldn't it be better for me to save my codes and wait until April 2011 so I can better my chances for the Ultimate Tier?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

In answer to your question, yes it would be better to wait. Unless you want to be at bronze, seeing as that's what you'd be at with 4-5 codes. Think you'd need like 10 codes to get to silver, somewhere around 500 points. All the games can be registered next year too as well, so just save for what you want to do, but just know you'll need to find every other code out there pretty much =P

UPDATED LIST, FOUND i HAD SOME OTHER CODES (NIER) THAT WASN'T ADDED TO IT..
So these are all the games and their correpsonding codes, so if you find them and don't know what the game is, here is my list..

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) 91001
Final Fantasy XIII (360) 91002
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) 91003
Final Fantasy XIV CE (PC) 91016
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of light 91017
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (Wii) 90832
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (DS) 90833
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep 91008
Kane and Lynch 2(360) 91009
Kane and Lynch 2 (PS3) 91010

Kane and Lynch 2 (PC) 91011
Valkyrie Profile (DS) 90827
Just Cause 2 (PS3) 50079
Just Cause 2 (PC) 10082
Just Cause 2 (360) 20059
Kingdom Hearts 365/2 days 90901
Final Fantasy Dissidia 90902
Order of War (PC) 90904
Space Bust-A-Move 90905
Nier (360) 90909
Nier (PS3) 90910
Front Mission Evolved (PC) 90911
Front Mission Evolved (360) 90912
Front Mission Evolved (PS3) 90913
Star Ocean Last hope (PS3) 90914
Supreme Commander 2 (PC) 90915
Supreme Commander 2 (360) 90916
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (PC) 90921
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (360) 90922
Pony Friends 2 (DS) 90935
Pony Friends 2 (Wii) 90936

I have a Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light code I'm not going to use. What I COULD use is a Club Nintendo code, so PM me if you're interested and we'll swap!

EDIT: Code has been claimed.

Have these...

Valkyrie Profile (DS)
Kane and Lynch 2 (360)
Kane and Lynch 2 (PS3)

PM me if you need any of the above...:D(Club Nintendo codes or DLC will work for trade.)

I've made a web page to help track the codes/points. Let me know if there are any corrections needed or if you have any updates. By my calculations you don't quite need to own ALL the games to make ultimate, but you really need to come close unless you're getting lots of bonus points.

http://www.turdpocalypse.ca/square-enix-members-rewards-codes/

If you find it useful, please trade some codes with me (or better yet, donate a code :) )

I have:

Final Fantasy 13 PS3
Final Fantasy 13 360
Front Mission Evolved 360
Kane & Lynch 2 360
Nier PS3
Nier 360

I need:
Star Ocean PS3
Any DS game except FF Echoes of Time
Any PC game

[quote name='TripleQ']I've made a web page to help track the codes/points. Let me know if there are any corrections needed or if you have any updates. By my calculations you don't quite need to own ALL the games to make ultimate, but you really need to come close unless you're getting lots of bonus points.[/QUOTE]

If Dungeon Siege gets delayed, I'm going to have a problem. Last year's Ultimate seemed more doable, although there were a couple titles just in time in March.

[quote name='TripleQ']I've made a web page to help track the codes/points. Let me know if there are any corrections needed or if you have any updates. By my calculations you don't quite need to own ALL the games to make ultimate, but you really need to come close unless you're getting lots of bonus points.

If you find it useful, please trade some codes with me (or better yet, donate a code :) )

I have:

Final Fantasy 13 PS3
Final Fantasy 13 360
Front Mission Evolved 360
Kane & Lynch 2 360
Nier PS3
Nier 360

I need:
Star Ocean PS3
Any DS game except FF Echoes of Time
Any PC game[/QUOTE]

Nice spreadsheet. I can't find the papers that I have from gamestop saying the release dates, otherwise I'd be able to say some of them for you for the unknown ones. But here sometime soon I'll hit a gamestop up and ask for print outs again. Then I could post on here and you can go from there on it. I know most of them said they'd be releasing on April 1st though. But not sure if thats an offical release date, seeing as "most" of them said April 1st

[quote name='kriszille']Nice spreadsheet. I can't find the papers that I have from gamestop saying the release dates, otherwise I'd be able to say some of them for you for the unknown ones. But here sometime soon I'll hit a gamestop up and ask for print outs again. Then I could post on here and you can go from there on it. I know most of them said they'd be releasing on April 1st though. But not sure if thats an offical release date, seeing as "most" of them said April 1st[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I did check gamestop, ign, and a couple of other websites for release dates... most of the unknown ones are listed with some placeholder date like Apr 1 or Mar 31. Usually if they're not a Tuesday (or Sunday for Nintendo 1st party games), then it's not an official date.

[quote name='TripleQ']Thanks. I did check gamestop, ign, and a couple of other websites for release dates... most of the unknown ones are listed with some placeholder date like Apr 1 or Mar 31. Usually if they're not a Tuesday (or Sunday for Nintendo 1st party games), then it's not an official date.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's kinda what I thought too as well. Seeing as it would be odd for that many games to be coming out on those dates, and happen to be a square enix game..
On a side note, have you gotten the front mission evolved wanzer poiints? I haven't..

[quote name='kriszille']yeah that's kinda what I thought too as well. Seeing as it would be odd for that many games to be coming out on those dates, and happen to be a square enix game..
On a side note, have you gotten the front mission evolved wanzer poiints? I haven't..[/QUOTE]

I didn't do the wanzer thing, so not sure..

But I just noticed something interesting...

Current Points:
700 Pts. (in 2010)
Current Tier:
Gold
In 2010, you need 300 more points to become a Ultimate member.

Did they just change the thresholds? That sure makes it a lot easier..

edit: 1000 points for ultimate would be exactly what you get for buying one copy of every game released between Mar 31 2010 and Mar 31 2011, assuming Dungeon Siege comes out this member year. So it makes it more attainable for ultimate members from last year.

[quote name='TripleQ']I didn't do the wanzer thing, so not sure..

But I just noticed something interesting...

Current Points:
700 Pts. (in 2010)
Current Tier:
Gold
In 2010, you need 300 more points to become a Ultimate member.

Did they just change the thresholds? That sure makes it a lot easier..

edit: 1000 points for ultimate would be exactly what you get for buying one copy of every game released between Mar 31 2010 and Mar 31 2011, assuming Dungeon Siege comes out this member year. So it makes it more attainable for ultimate members from last year.[/QUOTE]
wow same for me, it says i am ultimate allready i only have 1380 points

I'm at 930 now, need two more codes to become ultimate. Wonder what will be the rewards this year. Have they posted any hints?

Also, I have a :ps3: Nier code that I do not need and want to trade, as well as a :360:1 Month Gold card I got from when my Xbox RROD'd that I'd be willing to trade for a couple codes.

These are the codes I already have used:
FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3)
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360)
JUST CAUSE 2 (PS3)
Nier (PS3)
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS
FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox360)
Pony Friends 2 (DS)
VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume
Supreme Commander 2 (Xbox360)
Nier (Xbox 360)
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
Pony Friends 2 (Wii)
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (Xbox 360)
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (Xbox 360)
Supreme Commander 2 (PC)

Holy crap looks like that the case. I have 710 points for 2010 and I see
"In 2010, you need 290 more points to become a Ultimate member."

I guess its for all the games that got delayed. Well that's good, and that means I'll be saving the KH:ReC code until next member year

[quote name='Arakias']No no, I am GOLD from 2009 / last year. To obtain platinum at the end of 2010-11 year, I need 1710 points more on top of the 250 I have.

The Square Enix thing is confusing because it says this: (taken from above)

So gold is what I got last year and is just for show.[/QUOTE]

wow
good!

wow, i'm already at ultimate tier with 1130 points. Does that mean I wasted 130 registration points that I could've use for next year?? This kind of makes me wonder if the ultimate tier prize for this year is going to be a huge step down from the ipod touch.

Went digging through my stuff and found a buncha codes. Up to 480 points and I got the craving for more.

Have:
Kane & Lynch 2 PS3 - 3
Front Mission Evolved 360 - 1
Front Mission Evolved PS3 - 1

Want:
Pretty much everything except:
SPACE BUST A MOVE (DS)
FINAL FANTASY: THE 4 HEROES OF LIGHT (DS)
FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION (360)
FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3)
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (Xbox 360)
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (PS3)
JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (Xbox 360)
ORDER OF WAR (PC)

[quote name='backseatdog']wow, i'm already at ultimate tier with 1130 points. Does that mean I wasted 130 registration points that I could've use for next year?? This kind of makes me wonder if the ultimate tier prize for this year is going to be a huge step down from the ipod touch.[/QUOTE]

I hope not, although I'm sure there are far more people going for it this year, so that would be a lot of ipods to ship out.

But last year there were 1100 points available from games, and ultimate was only 750 I think? This year there are 1000 points and you need the full 1000.. assuming you were already ultimate.

Have 360 & PS3 FMEvolved

Need all but -
DS Space Invaders
Wii Final Fantasy games (have both)
PSP Dissisdia
PS3 FME, FF XIII, JC2, Nier, & K&L 2
360 FME & Supreme Commander 2

Thanks!

[quote name='backseatdog']wow, i'm already at ultimate tier with 1130 points. Does that mean I wasted 130 registration points that I could've use for next year?? This kind of makes me wonder if the ultimate tier prize for this year is going to be a huge step down from the ipod touch.[/QUOTE]

yep, before the change I need some 1400 or so left. that meant I needed a total of 2500 yikes... now I'm plat and I wonder if they'll jinx us with some crap.

going to be pist if they end up giving us something entirely lame.

Tell me about it.. I made an account, I got like 1810 points right now.. Now all 800 point is going to waste, which is 16 games. That is bs that its not gonna carry on over to the next year

[quote name='007bond']I have a Just Cause 2 (360) code that should be valid. I don't need it. Please PM me if you want it - all I ask is that:
1. Post in this thread that you are taking it (I don't want to be flooded with PMs)
2. Must have joined CAG by 9/2010[/QUOTE]

I'd like to have that JC2 code. I'm only 4 games away from Platinum and this will certainly help my cause.

Thank you!

does any body happen to have a starcraft 2 LE guide (hardback) and need any codes? I would gladly trade some codes for this guide..

Code trade list. These codes are for trade for strategy guides, games and systems. Both guides and games of any system. Systems depends on if I own it or not.
The codes I have are all unused, I test them from time to time to make sure they are still good. These codes have been donated to me by friends and family. All were willing to give them to me knowing that I am trying to trade them on CAG. My goal is to try to trade guides/games into this game store with the purpose of getting a PS3. They don't offer too much so it'll take a long time to do it. Also on that note I only trade in guides to this place if I have more than one. So that makes it all the more harder to get guides to go towards the PS3, seeing as I only have a small handful of guides that I have multiples of.

Anyways, if you trade with me, just know I want get the guide/game/system before I send out the codes. You will for sure get the code and it will for sure be unused.
========PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH OFFERS========

Here are the codes I have..
50079 Just Cause 2 (PS3)
20059 Just Cause 2 (360)
90901 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (DS)
90916 Supreme Commander 2 (360)
90915 Supreme Commander 2 (PC)
90909 Nier (360)
90910 Nier (PS3)
91017 Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light (DS)
91009 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (360)
91010 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3)
90912 Front Mission Evolved (360)
90913 Front Mission Evolved (PS3)
91008 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
91001 Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
91002 Final Fantasy 13 (360)
92034 Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (DS)
91003 Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
90833 FFCC (DS)
90904 Order of War (PC)
91008 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)

Agreed. I'm close to getting Gold (210 points, someone will give me their code for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded), so I'm hoping there'll be some neat prizes like last year w/ the sampler CD & iPod Touch. I also enjoyed the fact you get ALL the prizes from lower tiers.

Just hoping that if they have a desktop calendar like last time, I get it BEFORE July 31st (basically, the last day on the June/July picture/page before it got switched to August/September).

What I want are guides or games (any system pretty much). But the only thing I ask is, if you trade with me, I ask that I send the codes to you after I get the guides/games.
If you have the hardback collectors guide for StarCraft 2, I really want that guide..

90827 Valkarie profile x1
50079 Just Cause 2 (PS3) x1
20059 Just Cause 2 (360) x6
90936 Pony Friends 2 (Wii) x1
90901 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days x2
90916 Supreme Commander 2 (360) x2
90915 Supreme Commander 2 (PC) x3
90909 Nier (360) x5
90910 Nier (PS3) x3
91017 Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light x3
91009 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (360) x5
91010 Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3) x4
90912 Front Mission Evolved (360) x2
90913 Front Mission Evolved (PS3) x3
91008 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) x2
91001 Final Fantasy 13 (PS3) x4
91002 Final Fantasy 13 (360) x3

I have a Final Fantasy CC: The Crystal Bearers code to trade for a code I don't have yet.

PS3
Front Mission Evolved

X360
FFXI Ultimate Collection
Nier
Kane & Lynch 2
Front Mission Evolved

PC
Kane & Lynch 2
Front Mission Evolved
Final Fantasy XIV

Just registered Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded & only got 35 points for it. This is the 1st game I've registered that isn't the normal 50. Hopefully, there'll be a bonus for registering the game early, like Nier.

kinda odd.. I don't have that game yet, haven't made it outta the house today, but hopefully its not that way for when I use it.. If you need any more points to get to the ultimate, I have several listed above, but obviously games or guides for them..

[quote name='zergtillian']What I want are guides or games (any system pretty much). But the only thing I ask is, if you trade with me, I ask that I send the codes to you after I get the guides/games.

What kinds of games are you looking for? And how much value do you attach to each code?

[quote name='blindinglights']I can't believe anyone would actually trade a guide or a game for a SE code. Seems ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I would trade guides for them, but since they require shipping costs and whatnot I would expect 2 per 1 guide.

[quote name='TripleQ'][quote name='zergtillian']What I want are guides or games (any system pretty much). But the only thing I ask is, if you trade with me, I ask that I send the codes to you after I get the guides/games.

What kinds of games are you looking for? And how much value do you attach to each code?[/QUOTE]

Just depends on the system, if its anything next gen. I'd take any game, but if its an older like NES, then I'd say more rare games. I still need Dragon Warrior 3 for NES =P

[quote name='zergtillian'][quote name='TripleQ']

Just depends on the system, if its anything next gen. I'd take any game, but if its an older like NES, then I'd say more rare games. I still need Dragon Warrior 3 for NES =P[/QUOTE]

I meant how many codes per game? I don't think I'd consider 1 for 1, regardless of how old it is.

[quote name='TripleQ'][quote name='zergtillian']

I meant how many codes per game? I don't think I'd consider 1 for 1, regardless of how old it is.[/QUOTE]

IDK, just depends really, if you want one of my codes that I only have 1 of, then just have to go from there, but if you want codes that I have lots of, proably a couple codes or so, just stuff like that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back