The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Both are poor excuses.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. That's the same reason I've yet to get an unofficial HDD for my 360 to get more the 20GB. Laziness.

On the lighter side, I beat redneck and got the good ending, I think, for Case Zero. Only missed 3 cheesemints, which will be very easy to do, since it's the weapon one, $100k, and 1000 zombies.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The bing rewards deal and the spend 2400 pts. get 800 back is probably going to send me on a spending spree.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably consider buying Comic Jumper and Super Meat Boy for the 2400 points and getting 800 back.

Is it just me or is DR2 impossible if you hit like 5 or more zombies at once, since you can't swing horizontally? Or am I missing something? Because all of the small melee weapons swing vertically and that sucks.

Morning, OTT

[quote name='Rocko']Is it just me or is DR2 impossible if you hit like 5 or more zombies at once, since you can't swing horizontally? Or am I missing something? Because all of the small melee weapons swing vertically and that sucks.[/QUOTE]

Spiked Baseball Bat is the way to clear those.

[quote name='zewone']Lost Odyssey > Blue Dragon

FFXIII > Blue Dragon[/QUOTE]

Hm, I'm still looking forward to Blue Dragon, and I do intend to play Lost Odyssey and FF13 at some point.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody get the retail :360: disc for Plants vs Zombies? Is Peggle Nights included?[/QUOTE]

It's been confirmed that Peggle Nights is not included.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sumbuddy - please send me your copy of DR2 so I don't have to buy it[/QUOTE]

Why? You'd just hate it and bash it constantly like you do the first game... :(

[quote name='utopianmachine']

It's been confirmed that Peggle Nights is not included.[/QUOTE]

Boo-urns.

Oh well, I guess I'll just be happy with my free Taiwanese copy of PvZ.

Only 4 cheeses* away from 1000ing Reach. :whee:

*complete campaign on legendary, complete each mission on legendary, reach rank of capt (this one is just about done), and purchase a Lt. Col rank item from the armory

[quote name='Ugamer_X']DLing off of torrents?[/QUOTE]

Yep

[quote name='Maklershed']
Yep[/QUOTE]

I taught you better than that.

:nottalking:

ESPN on the :360: is really going to eat into my gaming time on Saturdays.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']I taught you better than that.

:nottalking:

ESPN on the :360: is really going to eat into my gaming time on Saturdays.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

(1) He's Amish, he fears technology, so he didn't learn nothin.
(2) You actually care about ESPN on the 360?

Power finally came back on about 45 minutes ago. It was out for about 8 hours. Don't know why, as all we have had today has been a little rain, but it seems there are outages everywhere.

Got so bored, I ended up downloading Final Fantasy 1 to my cell. I still have my NES cart, as well as the PS1 and GBA versions. At some point, I need to say "enough."

I officially refuse to buy this game again.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Got so bored, I ended up downloading Final Fantasy 1 to my cell. I still have my NES cart, as well as the PS1 and GBA versions. At some point, I need to say "enough."

I officially refuse to buy this game again.[/QUOTE]
You can't, you won't and you don't stop.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You can't, you won't and you don't stop.
You can't, you won't and you don't stop.[/QUOTE]

Great...now I'll have the Beasties stuck in my head all night.

And, I'll have that song stuck in my head, too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Got hit with an infringement notice for dling UFC 119 :oops: :cry:[/QUOTE]
Man, that sucks. Also, that was really quick. I thought people usually only got busted for uploading instead of dling?

Happy Sunday OTT!

Happy Birthday Mak!

Oh yeah, Psychopaths suck. Nothing like being unprepared for a fight in the bathroom. Only had spiked bats and an electric chair that didn't phase him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back