The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V9 | Torchlight II Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V9! I'm your new host, Psydero.
You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Steam Sales on Steam

$6.79

$14.99

Steam Sales Elsewhere on CAG - Updated 11/2

Indie Bundle Threads - Updated 8/26

Free Stuff - Needs Updating

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales
Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather buy both games at full price than going again through that piece of **** voting system.

Or think of the more potential driver issues you'll have with AMD ;).

Or think of the more potential SHUT THE fuck UPs OMG

It basically is. You can also use InjectSMAA injector, but I think RadeonPro is better. Plus, you can use RadeonPro to do things like cap framerates to improve performance and get rid of microstuttering in certain games.

Good info, Penguin.

Ladies and gentlemen, Escape Goat is LIVE.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251370

At long last , after a one-year Greenlight campaign, Escape Goat has reached the premiere marketplace for PC gaming.
eg_header_card.jpg
Many of you already own the game from previous bundles or other marketplaces. If so, you are entitled to a free Steam key--if you haven't received one yet, drop me a line.

The Steam version has a few extras not found elsewhere, such as 16 new achievements, and five all-new trading cards (illustrations by www.neomonki.net) with unlockable badges, wallpaper, and emoticons.

I need your help to make this launch as big as possible. Help me spread the word on forums, Reddit, Twitter, anywhere else.

The game should launch around 10-11AM Pacific time. If the link below takes you to the Steam front page, you're too early--check back later!

Since the game first launched on Xbox in 2011, I have met so many new people because of it, and it's opened up so many opportunities for me and my career as an indie developer. Thanks everyone for being there and helping me promote the game--I could not have made it to Steam on my own.

Showtime!!

- Ian View Escape Goat on Steam! Copyright © 2013 MagicalTimeBean, All rights reserved.

oh cool, they added Path of Exile & Octodad to steam in the Coming Soon section.

Magicka Wizard Wars is there too...

dope

I don't know what's up with the email I got from GMG after voting, but it's causing my Outlook to freak the hell out.

y so pessimistic, man? Chiilllllllllll.

It was an attempt at counterbalancing microscopic arachnid-genitalia.

Just wanted to say that it's a fantastic little platformer.

Are you really gonna lie there and lie about EG's size?? It's called Escape Motherfucking Goat -- not Tiny, Wittle Goat wit a Cute Wittle Can - Daawwww Isn't It So Adorable Except for the Horizontal Pupils Seriously What the fuck is That About?

That's assuming you can even get through voting. I've been at it for, hmm, a good several hours at least off and on and still have about 5-6 left :headache:

All that for $1 Amazon via trading thread?

You need to be more like Idiot: charge $5 and sit on it until you get stabbed in the gray matter for being an unreasonable prick penguin.

I voted for Last of Us and at the bottom of the Last of Us profile/summary screen before you confirm your vote it says "Buy from Greenman Gaming (UK only)"

How many of these damn categories are there... trying to get the 3rd vote to accept. I've thought about getting Mafia 2 for a long time so I wanna get that for free!

At what point do you enter your email address, I'm voting but I never registered.

That's what she said.

Oh, guys. I'll happily take your spare Escape Goat cards in exchange for my spare indie Steam game keys. :p

I have reasons of my own for wanting a Level 5 badge.

its not letting me change the email address it filled in!!! its not mine

Did someone hack the site, some guy's hotmail address is filled in and the field is grayed out so you cant alter it, wtf

This site is bullshit. Oh now I know what you guys mean by "you have not voted in any categories" now I'm getting that message. At first it was going to let me submit, but without letting me change the email address. Now it's just saying I haven't voted. :(

K now it's prompting me to log in or join now to submit them, but the join page doesn't load. Whatever, gonna go watch Sons of Anarchy.

Join our Path of Exile Q&A!

Welcome MINDLINKTODAY!

Join Grinding Gear Games' Managing Director Chris Wilson for our Path of Exile Q&A this Wednesday, October 9, from 2PM to 10PM PT!

The Q&A thread is currently open now, so go ahead and start asking questions. The top 15 questions will win 200 points ($20) to spend on cosmetic gear and items

Did Raptr stop suckling Chewbacca's ballskin during the last year?

I voted for Hotline Miami on 3 categories, and GTAV for goty. Year isnt even over yet though. Oh and my GTA Online guy is a dude in a biker jacket with a pig mask. hes gangster

GMG's default explanation during my multiple issues with them has always been "We're just a small company with a few employees, please bear with us."

Makes me wonder why they would try something on this level.  It's one thing to offer a nice discount to a handful of tuned-in consumers.  It's another thing to offer big-name games for free to the internet.

Hell, even EA couldn't keep up with the Humble Bundle demands on Origin.

GMG's default explanation during my multiple issues with them has always been "We're just a small company with a few employees, please bear with us."

Makes me wonder why they would try something on this level. It's one thing to offer a nice discount to a handful of tuned-in consumers. It's another thing to offer big-name games for free to the internet.

Hell, even EA couldn't keep up with the Humble Bundle demands on Origin.
CVG isn't GMG/Playfire: it's a separate site, and unless I missed it, the GMG site hasn't gone down yet.

RLF;  {insert random CAG username}, I'll give you $10 if you help me move these boxes.  It should take about an hour.

Random CAG Username:  Hell no, can't you see I've got to spend all day trying to vote on this contest so I can get a FREE $5 game?

RLF; {insert random CAG username}, I'll give you $10 if you help me move these boxes. It should take about an hour.

Random CAG Username: Hell no, can't you see I've got to spend all day trying to vote on this contest so I can get a FREE $5 game?
But it's FREE, dude! Don't you get it!?!

(I also gave up after 15 minutes or so of not being able to vote on more than a category or two without the server going down - not worth my time)

which indie game bundles has Escape Goat been in? I think I've may of bought a bundle that included the game but I can't remember which one.

But it's FREE, dude! Don't you get it!?!

(I also gave up after 15 minutes or so of not being able to vote on more than a category or two without the server going down - not worth my time)
I voted last night so it took me about five minutes and I'll just check tomorrow after the 24 hour period is over. Spoderman being up in the middle of the night FTW.

This site is bullshit. Oh now I know what you guys mean by "you have not voted in any categories" now I'm getting that message. At first it was going to let me submit, but without letting me change the email address. Now it's just saying I haven't voted. :(

K now it's prompting me to log in or join now to submit them, but the join page doesn't load. Whatever, gonna go watch Sons of Anarchy.
yup that what happen after i tried skipping and got to last one submit fucking shitty site it gmg crash 2.0 but worse

RLF; {insert random CAG username}, I'll give you $10 if you help me move these boxes. It should take about an hour.

Random CAG Username: Hell no, can't you see I've got to spend all day trying to vote on this contest so I can get a FREE $5 game?
Can't I do both?

But I wound up giving up in the end. Voting wouldn't load, then when it let me vote it didn't save half the time; randomly wound up on the "pick your game" page but was never prompted to login before that so it didn't have my email; tried to join the site and now none of the links anywhere on the page work;

Way more trouble than it's worth, I don't need Civ 5 that much :fridge:

Golden Joystick Awards

Temporarily Unavailable

Welcome to the Golden Joysticks 2013.

We're sorry that voting is currently not available. Please try again later!
really thye should know free=loads of people

so, to sum up the last several pages:  everyone here spent all day performing a DOS attack on some helpless site.  nice ;)

For everyone that doesn't have Civ V, just wait for the humble 2k bundle.  I posted from the future the day it launched but can't seem to find that post at the moment.  :booty:

And now to go find me a steam key for Escape Goat.

found, thanks Drabelincoln!!!!!

Do you mean tell me there is not one single soul here that has a Cook, Serve Delicious key for sale? Someone has to have it, I played a demo of it and its fuckin awesome and addicting.

Whoo:

Thank you for verifying your details.
Your game is on the way.
Thank you for voting in this year’s Golden Joystick Awards and for signing up to receive your free game. An email will be delivered to you shortly with your confirmation and game activation instructions.

Enjoy!

Whoo:

Thank you for verifying your details.
Your game is on the way.
Thank you for voting in this year’s Golden Joystick Awards and for signing up to receive your free game. An email will be delivered to you shortly with your confirmation and game activation instructions.

Enjoy!
Just checked and I get the same message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back