CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some Mystara videos and liked the game. Downloaded the demo on Steam and... not so good. It looks awful, tried every combination, but still nothing to do with the videos I saw... Is only the demo like that?

Saw this on twitter - Jan Kavan from CBE Software is giving out 15 copies of their game Vampires: Guide Them to Safety!

Go to their store and you can select either the PC or Mac version, enter 42RB0FQO as a code when you checkout. The game is currently on Steam Greenlight.
fuck it say it been use evne i didnt get it wow this sucks oh well sorry i stole a free for soemoen

This is the first time a flash vote actually made me angry. Maybe I'm up too early this morning, but why wouldn't people vote for Sang-Froid at 80% off?! I need some eggnog--the Pennsylvania Dutch kind. :headache:
lol, my bad. i voted for Sacrifice cuz i already have Sang-Froid.

but, 47% vs 23% is huge. i wonder what everyone else's reason was.

im not even gonna play sacrifice. i just remember bootlegging the game a million years ago, and i figured i should pay for it now.

btw, Sang-Froid is awesome :D/

lol, my bad. i voted for Sacrifice cuz i already have Sang-Froid.

but, 47% vs 23% is huge. i wonder what everyone else's reason was.

im not even gonna play sacrifice. i just remember bootlegging the game a million years ago, and i figured i should pay for it now.

btw, Sang-Froid is awesome :D/
i vote for the weakest discount just ccause jake nome i think can get that cheaepr right or any russian guy right. i been raging for past bunlde craps so fuck u all who ragign now u feel how i feel clean kaitlyn diaper and i think bout the next vote

I voted for Sacrifice because I want it but I am cheap enough that 50 cents makes a difference, plus I still have to pay WA state sales tax. :roll:

I want to snag the Penny Arcade games, but I don't have the first two. I'm thinking the complete set may get bundled in the future. Anyone else feel this way? Is it worth waiting out?

Merry Christmas Shit Code

20 Golden Keys - Limited Quantities

5JWT3-WTKXX-KJ6WB-333BJ-9W3SJ
I stopped redeeming Shift codes a couple months ago after realizing I had done nothing with BL2 other than redeem Shift codes.

20 Keys was enough to get me back into code redemption.

I don't really know why though. Too much of a free thing, or something.

I stopped redeeming Shift codes a couple months ago after realizing I had done nothing with BL2 other than redeem Shift codes.

I stopped redeeming the shift codes after I finally decided to play the game about 6 weeks ago and discovered that I had so many shift codes that it actually reset the counter. I've got like 20 codes now. Kinda ruined it for me.

Yeah the golden keys become completely trivial once you realize that you can just backup/restore your profile.bin and use as many as you want as often as you want. (great for starting a new character though)

It's funny, while playing through my first character's first normal run I didn't redeem a single key (which is common because normal is fairly easy), but running all 6 simultaneously I've managed to outfit my entire clan through the loot chest. Though, I really wish they allowed more than 4 slots in the common locker cause it takes forever swapping 30+ items among the group. (I've declined to use an editor thus far due to my lack of self control in abusing said editor.)

33% - Hacker Evolution @85% off
33% - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes @80% off
34% - Shelter @75% off

33% - Hacker Evolution 85% off
33% - The Testament of Sherlock Holmes 80% off
34% - Shelter 75% off
Closest votes ever? I guess no one gave a crap which game wins, so they all voted randomly.

I stopped redeeming the shift codes after I finally decided to play the game about 6 weeks ago and discovered that I had so many shift codes that it actually reset the counter. I've got like 20 codes now. Kinda ruined it for me.
Yeah, I got lucky last night.. was redeeming shift keys and vaguely remembered that there was a limit before it resets, so I googled it to check. I was at 252 keys.. the limit is 255.

Anybody interested in Shelter should send me a PM (I have one key to give away)

Anybody disappointed that Hacker lost the vote should send me a PM (I have FIVE copies of Duality + all of the DLC to give away).

Anybody who would like Testament of Sherlock Holmes should go buy it themselves, damnit.  I ain't Santa Claus.

Anybody disappointed that Hacker lost the vote should send me a PM (I have FIVE copies of Duality + all of the DLC to give away).

Anybody who would like Testament of Sherlock Holmes should go buy it themselves, damnit. I ain't Santa Claus.
The only part I like in this post is the last sentence. :rofl:

Anybody who would like Testament of Sherlock Holmes should go buy it themselves, damnit. I ain't Santa Claus.
Thanks for Shelter! You saved me $2.50! Yeah, I was gonna buy it... because badgers. And had it on my wishlist & didn't buy whatever bundle it was in.

Time for Santa to bring us glitched deals! I want to believe!
alien_santa_by_deivcalviz-d35mpjf.jpg

Hmm, well that was nice. Most people already have it, though I see Squirrel does not. 

Nothing much else stands out for me today...

Jesus, Papers, please, Gone Home and Wolfs among us all at the same time. wtf I want all of them at that discounted price

Yup, I'm not seeing anything glitch-wise.  Although we've got our first semi-reasonable prices on Endless Space and King of Fighters.  I might be tempted with the former - purchased from resellers of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back