The Ultimate 'Build-A-PC' Thread. Complete With Pricings & Recommendations (06/06/10)

[quote name='jenksalot']One more question - What do I need to get wireless internet? I mean I already have wireless set up in the house for my laptop, but what would I need to get it on a desktop? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I think most motherboards now have built in network cards.

Could you guys help me out? I want to build a gaming computer but I don't know where to start my budget is 1500. If I go with the 1500 AMD build and an optical drive would I need to get anything else such as cables or would i be good.

[quote name='Lazy_Bum']Could you guys help me out? I want to build a gaming computer but I don't know where to start my budget is 1500. If I go with the 1500 AMD build and an optical drive would I need to get anything else such as cables or would i be good.[/QUOTE]

If you go with the suggested 1500 AMD build from the OP, I would expect all necessary cables to come included with each part, so no need to buy extras. If you wanted to buy something extra not included in the build, I would suggest a heatsink/fan.

[quote name='Lazy_Bum']Could you guys help me out? I want to build a gaming computer but I don't know where to start my budget is 1500. If I go with the 1500 AMD build and an optical drive would I need to get anything else such as cables or would i be good.[/QUOTE]
unless you really need it now, id hold off on an ssd purchase until the fall. there should be a reduction in $/gb with the intel drives.
what I read was to expect 160gb ssd close to current 80gb prices.

Alright, final question before I start buying...I've been looking at the Cooler Master Storm Sniper case for awhile and was pretty set on buying. Now I'm thinking maybe the Antec 300 for less than half the price. It seems to have plenty of room for whatever I might throw at it (maybe two graphics cards for example). Whatever I get I was hoping to keep for future builds. Any advice? Any other cases I should be looking at? Thanks again!

[quote name='jenksalot']Alright, final question before I start buying...I've been looking at the Cooler Master Storm Sniper case for awhile and was pretty set on buying. Now I'm thinking maybe the Antec 300 for less than half the price. It seems to have plenty of room for whatever I might throw at it (maybe two graphics cards for example). Whatever I get I was hoping to keep for future builds. Any advice? Any other cases I should be looking at? Thanks again![/QUOTE]

if you need to save money go for the cheaper case. i think the sniper is a very nice case though and i think spending on a case is a justified use of budget if you have the room.

Does crossfire/sli really make a significant difference in graphical performance? I built my PC a year ago and installed an ati hd4870 and the price has come down quite a bit on that card so I could add another one if I felt it was necessary. Has anyone had a good experience using SLI? Is it even supported in most games well?

[quote name='sotc1988']Does crossfire/sli really make a significant difference in graphical performance? I built my PC a year ago and installed an ati hd4870 and the price has come down quite a bit on that card so I could add another one if I felt it was necessary. Has anyone had a good experience using SLI? Is it even supported in most games well?[/QUOTE]

Depends on your idea of significance. Will it double performance? Maybe, depends on the game. Will you see ~20-50% gains? Yes.

So you'll often see your performance increase from say.... 40 FPS to 60 FPS but not necessarily always 30 to 60 (of course, you can always check out benchmarks at various websites).

Most newer games will suppose SLI/Crossfire configs, but many older games won't.

Well, if I did go SLI mode, I'd definitely have to find a way to manage the heat because my single 4870 can get up to around 61 celsius when it really works itself out. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='sotc1988']Well, if I did go SLI mode, I'd definitely have to find a way to manage the heat because my single 4870 can get up to around 61 celsius when it really works itself out. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

You're getting that temperature at load? You shouldn't worry at all about temperatures if that's the case. Most 4870s idle right around 60C, at load they can get up to around 90.

[quote name='Mid Boss']You're getting that temperature at load? You shouldn't worry at all about temperatures if that's the case. Most 4870s idle right around 60C, at load they can get up to around 90.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
It's summertime. I don't know about you, but lately my two hour tf2 sessions make my room fucking hot.

[quote name='sotc1988']It's summertime. I don't know about you, but lately my two hour tf2 sessions make my room fucking hot.[/QUOTE]

There's little you'll be able to do about that. Fans, heatsinks, water cooling, etc. don't do anything to actually reduce the amount of heat your computer produces. The cooling for PCs is only designed to affect how fast heat is moved away from components. It won't affect the amount of heat that's generated at all. The only way you can reduce the heat produced is to use components that use less energy(which in turn will decrease the heat generated) or lower the voltage and clocks on your current components to use less energy.

So yeah, remember all those times I mentioned I wanted to build a computer? Well, I took the plunge:

1 x ($79.99) MB BIOSTAT|TA785GE 128M 785G/SB710
1 x ($59.99) HD 1T|SEAGATE 7K ST31000528AS OEM - OEM
1 x ($29.99) TV TUNER KWORLD UB435-Q ATSC RTL
1 x ($59.99) PSU COOLMAX|CX-550B 550W RT
2 x ($81.99) MEM 2Gx2|CRUC BL2KIT25664AA80A R
1 x ($24.99) CASE APEX|SK-503-C
1 x ($199.99) VGA GIGABYTE| GV-N460D5-768I-B R
1 x ($100.49) CPU AMD|ATH II X4 635 2.9G AM3 RT
1 x ($18.99) DVD BURNER LITE-ON | IHAS124-04 % - OEM
1 x ($-29.99) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #16555

Subtotal: $708.41
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $11.87
Total Amount: $720.28

Everything should be here Thursday.

~HotShotX

I'm thinking about building a new computer soon, and I have a question. Do you guys think a quad-core processor is really necessary right now? Seeing as most games and apps do not even support it yet, will a dual-core be good enough for quite some time or should I jump in and get a quad anyway?

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I'm thinking about building a new computer soon, and I have a question. Do you guys think a quad-core processor is really necessary right now? Seeing as most games and apps do not even support it yet, will a dual-core be good enough for quite some time or should I jump in and get a quad anyway?[/QUOTE]

Necessary? As in will your computer run without having a quad core processor? Yes, you can still use computers without quad core processors.

Is it nice to have? Yes. And if your budget allows, you might as well go for the quad core processor, or else you could even use a single core processor and your computer will still function.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I'm thinking about building a new computer soon, and I have a question. Do you guys think a quad-core processor is really necessary right now? Seeing as most games and apps do not even support it yet, will a dual-core be good enough for quite some time or should I jump in and get a quad anyway?[/QUOTE]

is a quad-core processor necessary? no its not. but depending on your budget it just makes sense to get one. anything under $800, youre probably gonna want to go dual core, $800 and up you probably can afford a quad. (the dollar amounts are arbitrary, there are other factors of course, but that just gives you a general idea)

It's in no way necessary. The majority of games don't support multi-cores yet. But if you do any sort of multitasking/video editing/photo editing, the extra cores come in handy. Besides, the multi-core processors are newer, so even single core usage is likely faster than an older single-core processor.

If quad core isn't in your budget, some of the AMD 3-core processors are fairly cheap and good bang for the buck.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I am trying to build the PC as cheap as I can. Seeing as I already have a good video card, HDD, power supply and plenty of cases, I only really need a mobo, processor, and memory and I should be good to go. I'm running a single core processor with a max of 2gb of ram and it is starting to not cut it anymore.

I'm thinking about picking up this combo from New Egg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.455980

Thoughts?

Hey CAG's. I think I am finally ready to take on the endeavor of building my own PC. I have done some research and watched a "how to vid" from the OP. I feel fairly confident in building my own as I have upgraded/tinkered with the family computer numerous times. I feel as if the $1200 i7-930 + 5850 Build fits my budget. I understand I will have to pick out my optical drives,OS, speakers etc.

The only input I would like from you guys is how decent is this build now? I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge when it comes to how capable the hardware actually is. I noticed the MB doesnt do USB 3.0 and what your opinions on that are. I also wondered if both sides of the coolmaster case open. Naturally i can tell from the pics that the one side opens for installation but couldn't tell if the other side opens up for cable management.

Any other input would be much appreciated.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=14810486

[quote name='BackInBlack']The only input I would like from you guys is how decent is this build now? I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge when it comes to how capable the hardware actually is. I noticed the MB doesnt do USB 3.0 and what your opinions on that are. I also wondered if both sides of the coolmaster case open. Naturally i can tell from the pics that the one side opens for installation but couldn't tell if the other side opens up for cable management.

[/QUOTE]

It's a very decent, capable build. You could possibly shop around and get the price lowered a tad for similar quality products.

About USB 3.0, how many devices do you have that are 3.0? If you have a lot, then get a different mobo. If you have none, then don't worry about it. If you're thinking about the future, then get 3.0. For my own devices, I have none and don't really anticipate switching out all my devices to 3.0 in the near future.

I've never seen the case personally, but from the pictures, I see thumbscrews on both sides of the case, so I'd take a guess and say both side panels are removable.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Hey CAG's. I think I am finally ready to take on the endeavor of building my own PC. I have done some research and watched a "how to vid" from the OP. I feel fairly confident in building my own as I have upgraded/tinkered with the family computer numerous times. I feel as if the $1200 i7-930 + 5850 Build fits my budget. I understand I will have to pick out my optical drives,OS, speakers etc.

The only input I would like from you guys is how decent is this build now? I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge when it comes to how capable the hardware actually is. I noticed the MB doesnt do USB 3.0 and what your opinions on that are. I also wondered if both sides of the coolmaster case open. Naturally i can tell from the pics that the one side opens for installation but couldn't tell if the other side opens up for cable management.

[/QUOTE]
I'd upgrade to the 1TB version of that hard drive for only $20 more.

Also, it's an SLI (nVidia) motherboard, but you're buying an ATI card... you wouldn't be able to crossfire the card later on down the road. Might look into that as well.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I'd upgrade to the 1TB version of that hard drive for only $20 more.

Also, it's an SLI (nVidia) motherboard, but you're buying an ATI card... you wouldn't be able to crossfire the card later on down the road. Might look into that as well.[/QUOTE]

What comparable board would you recommend that supports that? How well does "crossfire" work? If I am content with using one card does it matter?

Also, what is recommend version of windows 7? What are essential tools for the task? The only tools i could imagine are a screwdriver, needlenose/pliers, socket wrench. I'll need to buy that special thermal glue for my heatsink if I'm not mistaken. I'm about ready to take the plunge. I may be ready by tomorrow night to commit.

Thanks so much for the tips!

depending on your case you might need a screwdriver and possibly a nut driver for the cpu sink.
if you have a .edu address you can get win7pro for $65 I think it is, it actually might be $30 now (you only need an upgrade disk)

Hey all, I'm also thinking of going the home built rig route, and I had a quick question. New Egg is running a combo deal right now which my buddy says is pretty sweet: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.472801

1. AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor (Model: HDT55TFBGRBOX)
  2. GIGABYTE AM3 AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard (Model: GA-880GMA-UD2H)
  3. G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory (Model: F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT)
  4. Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive (Model: ST31000528AS)
  5. Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, option Fans-2x Side 120mm Fan
  6. Rosewill Green Series 630W Continuous @40°C,80 PLUS Certified, Single 12V Rail, Active PFC "Compatible with Core i7, i5" Power Supply (Model: RG630-S12)
I'll be adding in a Radeon HD 5770 1 GB video card as well, to complete the package. My questions is two-fold. One, is this really a decent deal, and two, will that power supply be able to handle all that plus the video-card? My budget is roughly $700 (saving a little for a nice monitor) so I have a little wiggle room, but this seems to offer everything I need. Am I missing some glaring flaw in any of these components?

This is my first personally-built PC, so go easy on me, interwebs. The primary use will be for editing videos, and I'll be hooking up my rig to my 32' Vizio TV. I have keyboard and mouse already.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136180
LG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R - $17.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136284
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM- $89.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231275
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 - $91.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128425
GIGABYTE GA-P55-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel P55 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard- $119.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115067
Intel Core i5-760 Lynnfield 2.8GHz 8MB[/link] - $209.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150489&Tpk=xfx nvidia geforce 9800gt
XFX PVT98GYAF3 GeForce 9800 GT 512MB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 - outside of Newegg for $50

I still need the tower and Windows 7, but it's looking to me like it'll peak at about $700. But I have a feeling I screwed something up.

Hey guys, just wanted to throw out a quick question:

I'm planning on building a gaming rig, and by "building a gaming rig", I mean installing windows on my powerbook. I just wanted to ask, what version of Windows should I get that will gel well with gaming (can you even buy older versions of windows or have they axed them all in favor of Windows 7?) and where can I find a find a low price on it, either a physical copy or a digital download? I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay $150 for Windows 7 Home Premium.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']This is my first personally-built PC, so go easy on me, interwebs. The primary use will be for editing videos, and I'll be hooking up my rig to my 32' Vizio TV. I have keyboard and mouse already.

I still need the tower and Windows 7, but it's looking to me like it'll peak at about $700. But I have a feeling I screwed something up.[/QUOTE]

Looks fine to me. Get a PSU.

I would like to run SC2 better (1920x1080 w/ medium-to-high settings) so any tips on what I should upgrade w/ the exception of my video card?

Thanks.

Is this what you have or want to upgrade to? Actually w/e the case, upgrade the RAM first, but you'd probably want to then upgrade your mobo and then cpu.

If you're looking for just one thing to upgrade, upgrade the RAM, but it seems that everything else could use an upgrade.

[quote name='kilm']If you're looking for just one thing to upgrade, upgrade the RAM, but it seems that everything else could use an upgrade.[/QUOTE]

It's what I have. I copy-pasted and forgot to mention I actually have 2 sticks of that RAM so I'm at 2 GB. Maybe just buy another stick of the same one? If it would still be good to get more or a different one any recommendations for RAM that works on my mobo? I've actually had my eyes on A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model but I don't know if it would work or if there would be a noticeable difference (in either desktop performance or games).

[quote name='Hostile']It's what I have. I copy-pasted and forgot to mention I actually have 2 sticks of that RAM so I'm at 2 GB. If it would still be good to get more or a different one any recommendations for RAM that works on my mobo? I've actually had my eyes on A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model but I don't know if it would work.[/QUOTE]

That would not work.

You could just buy more sticks of what you have, upgrade to 4 gigs. That will help with performance quite a bit, IMO. Then you'd have to upgrade your CPU, because that's probably what's actually bottlenecking your performance.

1. The CPU was actually a hand-me-down from a friend and he said he used to overclock it to 3 GHz. Know of any guides that would help me with that?
2. Is there a problem with Windows XP not knowing how to use 4 GB of RAM or is that just a problem of XP just not seeing the extra RAM even though it works? I'll look into buying either 1 or 2 sticks of the same RAM.

I think I would just prefer to upgrade my CPU/mobo at the same time and get a real good one and I can't do that just yet after spending money on the new video card. Forget that. What would be the best CPU for the motherboard I have? All I see on Newegg is the 5600 that does 2.9 GHz.

[quote name='Hostile']1. The CPU was actually a hand-me-down from a friend and he said he used to overclock it to 3 GHz. Know of any guides that would help me with that?
2. Is there a problem with Windows XP not knowing how to use 4 GB of RAM or is that just a problem of XP just not seeing the extra RAM even though it works? I'll look into buying either 1 or 2 sticks of the same RAM.

I think I would just prefer to upgrade my CPU/mobo at the same time and get a real good one and I can't do that just yet after spending money on the new video card. Forget that. What would be the best CPU for the motherboard I have? All I see on Newegg is the 5600 that does 2.9 GHz.[/QUOTE]

1. Overclocking is a lot on the motherboard. Maybe your motherboard doesn't support OC well, so you'd have to check it out on other forums other documentation, maybe the official forums for that support.

2. That's right, Windows XP 32-bit won't support 4 gigs. You should upgrade your OS to 64 bit as well =/ Even at stock, your rig should have little issues with 64 bit OS

I think you're right about the 5600+. I don't see anything better than that for AM2

I probably won't go XP 64-bit (it just seems like I should pay for Windows 7 if I was going to upgrade my OS at all). Would getting another gig of that RAM do anything noticeable for performance?

Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can do for now.

I was wondering if anyone saw a 12-1 Media Reader/Writer for sale anywhere? I found some but they are like unknown companies... not really interested in those

Also has anyone got the Killer Network Card? If so, is it worth it?

I am building my own computer and this what I ordered so far:
Thermaltake V9 Black Edition Mid Tower Case
Corsair 850W CATX CPU Power Supply
MSI 870G45 AM3 AMD 870 ATX Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Six Core Processor
Western Digital 2TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive

Still Need-
Corsair 16 GB RAM DDR3 1333 (not sure which one yet)
CD/DVD Drive (LG?)
12-1 Memory Card Reader
Sound Card
2 ATI Graphics Cards (2GB Total)
Windows 7
New Monitor (Samsung) ?
Network Card ?
Blu-Ray Drive (LG) ?
LCD Display ?

quick question my friends. i think i need to upgrade my CPU. with mafia 2 around the corner and with some current games my Intel Duo Core 2.8ghz is feeling dated. i have 3GBs of RAM and Geforce 9800GTX+ which i think is pretty up to date (could be wrong) this is my motherboard

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121372&Tpk=intel boxdg41ty

do i jump and get myself a Quad core? would it really be worth it. i'll eventually get some more ram and better graphics card but it feels like only my processor is really dated at the moment.

[quote name='Hostile']I probably won't go XP 64-bit (it just seems like I should pay for Windows 7 if I was going to upgrade my OS at all). Would getting another gig of that RAM do anything noticeable for performance?

Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can do for now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe a little bit for in-game performance, but probably won't get you to 1920x1080 w/ medium-to-high settings with just RAM. I would have to say it would be a combination of both the CPU and RAM that would help you get to that point, but the RAM would help in all areas of your computing and gaming needs, rather than just a CPU upgrade IMO.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Still Need-
Corsair 16 GB RAM DDR3 1333 (not sure which one yet)[/quote]
Do you really need 16 gigs of RAM?

[quote name='sublime90']http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...el%20boxdg41ty

do i jump and get myself a Quad core? would it really be worth it. i'll eventually get some more ram and better graphics card but it feels like only my processor is really dated at the moment.[/quote]

If you have the expenses and you really feel the need to jump to quad core, you can go ahead, but for now, you should be fine. Is it worth it? Maybe, depending on what you really do. If you're just looking towards just Mafia 2, maybe not completely necessary to jump to Quad Core. Check out the demo to see how it runs. If it runs well, then you'll know you don't need the upgrade.

i just played the demo and it actually ran fine.looks really good,no stuttering or anything. i might hold off a bit before i upgrade. sometimes the recommended specs stuff can be misleading.

Okay, I have a question and I hope for a reliable answer.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/eMachines-EL1333G-03w/14314621

Is this a good PC? I know the answer's no for OMG GAMEZ, but in terms of being a computer. My 300MB RAM, 16GB HDD Dell of 8 years croaked and I need a replacement at a budgetary price. The specs are 100x better than my old PC, that's for sure. But what kind of life and performance can I expect from an eMachine? I've heard mixed things.

We can't go over $400, and we get 20% off Dells, so if anyone knows a better PC for the price, that'd be awesome. Thanks for your time and sorry if this is the wrong thread.

[quote name='kilm']

Do you really need 16 gigs of RAM?

[/QUOTE]

Do I need it... Of course not... I will probably get 8GB Ram (2x 4GB) but my list of things that I am going to get eventually, over the course of a couple years. Who knows what I will need down the road... But for now I am get 8GB of ram...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Do I need it... Of course not... I will probably get 8GB Ram (2x 4GB) but my list of things that I am going to get eventually, over the course of a couple years. Who knows what I will need down the road... But for now I am get 8GB of ram...[/QUOTE]

I dont need the 8gb i have. i think when building a pc it sounds good to get more but for the type of use the majority need, 4 is enough.

[quote name='paz9x']I dont need the 8gb i have. i think when building a pc it sounds good to get more but for the type of use the majority need, 4 is enough.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you that 4GB is enough for now... and I was considering about get 4 but.. I figure that by 1-3 years I might be needing more... so to save money I would get a single stick of ram @ 4GB but then I wont really have 4GB because its a single stick... so I need to match it with 4more thus is why I said 8GB :)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I agree with you that 4GB is enough for now... and I was considering about get 4 but.. I figure that by 1-3 years I might be needing more... so to save money I would get a single stick of ram @ 4GB but then I wont really have 4GB because its a single stick... so I need to match it with 4more thus is why I said 8GB :)[/QUOTE]

You'd still have the full 4GB of RAM available with only one stick. The only thing you lose is some of the speed running in single channel mode. Really though you'd be best off getting a pair of 2GB sticks and leaving it at that for awhile. 4GB is plenty for now and if you really need more memory in a couple years, its likely that you would be able to get more for less.

Hey CAG! By following the 1200 dollar build. This is what I want. I really don't know what MOBO to get. What would you recommend if I'm getting the Radeon 5830?
Will need to be a MOBO for triple channel memory.

Product Description Savings Total Price select item 1 quantity of item 1
11-119-194-16.jpg

COOLER MASTER Storm Sniper SGC-6000-KXN1-GP Black Steel, ABS Plastic, Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Item #: N82E16811119194Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$30.00 Instant
$159.99$129.99 select item 2 quantity of item 2
14-121-367-03.jpg

ASUS EAH5830 DIRECTCU/2DIS/1GD5 Radeon HD 5830 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video ... Item #: N82E16814121367Return Policy: VGA Replacement Only Return Policy
Protect Your Investment (expand for options14-121-367|hide options14-121-367)

Service Net Replacement Extended Warranty The product will be replaced and shipped directly to you at no charge.(more info14-121-367.0.120)

• 1 year: $25.99
  • 2 year: $45.99

$20.00 Mail-in Rebate Card14-121-367 $219.99 select item 3 quantity of item 3
17-139-005-12.jpg

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 ... Item #: N82E16817139005Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
-$30.00 Instant
$10.00 Mail-in Rebate Card17-139-005 $119.99$89.99 select item 4 quantity of item 4
20-231-223-05.jpg

G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9T-6GBNQ Item #: N82E16820231223Return Policy: Memory Standard Return Policy

$134.99 select item 5 quantity of item 5
19-115-225-02.jpg

Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80601930 Item #: N82E16819115225Return Policy: CPU Replacement Only Return Policy
Protect Your Investment (expand for options19-115-225|hide options19-115-225)

Service Net Replacement Extended Warranty The product will be replaced and shipped directly to you at no charge.(more info19-115-225.0.120)

• 1 year: $29.99
  • 2 year: $54.99

$289.99 Subtotal: $864.95

bread's done
Back