The world's second gigapixel image

[quote name='BABETOOTH']It does look like a bunch of smaller picture taken and put together. Thats why you see the guy in the bike with no head, then the next time he took a picture of the next area a person must have been walking but he only got his head... Impresive non-the less.[/quote]

Yeah, it could have easily been stitched together in Photoshop but with the placement of all the cars and moving objects connected properly, that means they would have had to all go off simultaneously at exactly the right time which would have been far too much work to fake that you have taken a Gigapixel photo. Gigapixel, hah!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is this "ghost" in the little canopy opening area amidst the trees? The sign is on the right side of that opening. Or somewhere else? 'Cause if you follow that road where it interesects near the street that goes up and down, there's a cemetery.[/quote]

I dunno where u're lookin' at but the one I'm thinking of is on the right side of the map. Start off from the long road going vertically. Move your eyes to the parking lot on the right of that road (the cars are parked diagonally). Move your eyes up till you see a street going horizontally and look for a blue sign w/ a bicycle symbol on it. Next to the sign is a floating torso of a man. Incidentally, I found another ghost. It's a teen w/o feet so it looks like he's floating.

bread's done
Back