Tons: (PS4) Toukiden 2, Y. Kiwami, V. Revolution, Nier Automata, Yakuza 0 --- WANTS: PS4 (MH World, Dragon Ball Fighter, misc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaoPi']the deal sounds fair, but I actually wanted to play demon souls, see any other titles? [/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I have a lot of the same stuff you do. I see that you can split up the Best Buy credit though, I would trade AC:B for a PS3 Move Navigation controller;)

Hi, thanks for the inquiry on DW7 however I can really only accept cash offers on it at the moment. The things you offered I'm just looking for play copies of, so unfortunately them being sealed just adds value that I don't have a lot of use for.

Bump!

I have paypal, but there aren't any prices. Seeing prices makes me more interested, CaoPi. Especially for the ps2 games and accessories.

Oh, free bump!

I've got Twin Snakes for trade. Very nice condition, non-player's choice. Complete with manual. I had my eye on Blazblue: CS or you can CML. Willing to negotiate. Very flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw your bump on my thread, I haven't looked at it until right a little while ago, so sorry for the delay.

I didn't see anything on your main list that I want or don't already have.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back