Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Underfoot']When I click to get a access code I get the same one over and over again. Is that normal or not?[/quote]

Normal. But don't expect to win much anymore.

[quote name='io']Another day, another non-delivery of my game pack :bomb:. I got the faceplates on Monday or Tuesday. Has anyone on the West Coast gotten game packs yet? Maybe they used media mail on those, which could take significantly longer to get out here.

Then again, I also had one sent to my mother in MD and she hasn't gotten that one either (that was from just a few weeks ago - though it seems others got them from that timeframe already).[/QUOTE]

My gamepack came yesterday, in Cali.

[quote name='Underfoot']Why not? Doesn't the contest go on for a while longer?[/quote]

Yeah but the prizes are pretty much sucked dry. If there are any gamepacks, faceplates or points left, I would say there are very very few left to win.

[quote name='mikebz28']Another game pack came today. that brings my total to. 8 of them so far.[/quote]

I hate you!!!!

:lol: Just kidding...congrats man wow are you ever lucky!:applause:

On a different note, has anybody actually seen or tasted this Tropicana Twister drink? I've wanted to. I've looked in Wal-Mart and the local grocery stores and can't find it in the Atlanta area.

[quote name='io']Another day, another non-delivery of my game pack :bomb:. I got the faceplates on Monday or Tuesday. Has anyone on the West Coast gotten game packs yet? Maybe they used media mail on those, which could take significantly longer to get out here.

Then again, I also had one sent to my mother in MD and she hasn't gotten that one either (that was from just a few weeks ago - though it seems others got them from that timeframe already).[/quote]

No game pack yet, two awesome face plates though\\:D/

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i got mine on tuesday and i live in CA. just wait and they will come. i want microsoft points anyone have any to spare?[/quote]

ive been waiting for mine. still hasnt come..............

i mean like if someone had designed the faceplate to be all black and with yellow tag/style writing having it say Tropicana Twister, would have been simpler and looked ten times better.

3 faceplates in the mail today. total received so far is around 8,000MS pts,8 Game Packs,and 5 faceplates. Waiting on 4 game packs and some more faceplates.

[quote name='mikebz28']3 faceplates in the mail today. total received so far is around 8,000MS pts,8 Game Packs,and 5 faceplates. Waiting on 4 game packs and some more faceplates.[/quote]

How the heck do some of you people win so much? I've been trying since the start and won bupkiss.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Maybe they play the whole day? I usually play 100 times, then give up for the day.[/quote]

In a row?

I received my faceplate in the mail today; I won it on July 27th. After a quick phone call to my sister-in-law she confirmed that the game pack had arrived today as well; I traded Khalid for it on August 4th.

I have two extra faceplates if anyone is interested.

You guys who are complaining about not winning don't realize how much people have palyed to get the gamepacks.

i just called them asking them if my gamepack shipped yet. then i remembered i won a second one that i used a false name for then i got scared and hung up lol

[quote name='ogbaka']i've only gotten 48hr codes, but are they suppose to be the same each time?
wtf tropicana[/QUOTE]
I noticed this, too, but that's apparently what happens when you play legitimately. I was told over the phone that using that same free code from the web site only gives one trial code (per e-mail address), but using codes from the bottles will give different trial codes each time. The Doritos promotion was definitely much kinder, especially to folks who only used one e-mail address.

[quote name='wwe101']i just called them asking them if my gamepack shipped yet. then i remembered i won a second one that i used a false name for then i got scared and hung up lol[/quote]

LMAO

Tropicana - "What was your name?"

You - "Uh...uhh!" *hangs up*

I didnt use a fake name but I did use my brothers so I don't remember which one it was under.

[quote name='nikelecious91']LMAO

Tropicana - "What was your name?"

You - "Uh...uhh!" *hangs up*

I didnt use a fake name but I did use my brothers so I don't remember which one it was under.[/quote]

well it wasnt a false name i just put my name again but i changed the last letter from a Y to an I so i dunno. they took my address and phone before i hung up

[quote name='wwe101']well it wasnt a false name i just put my name again but i changed the last letter from a Y to an I so i dunno. they took my address and phone before i hung up[/quote]
oh my bad misread it.

Anyone know what info they ask for? Address, name, number...

[quote name='wwe101']i just called them asking them if my gamepack shipped yet. then i remembered i won a second one that i used a false name for then i got scared and hung up lol[/quote]
Hey man, dont worry you will get your prizes ok.. just think of every night as christmas eve and be all like exited a junk before you go to bed. and remember (twister clause) knows when you've bad and good! so hang your stocking & stfu! ty ..not to be mean or anything...not like your getting a game anyway..lol

my bad for confusing you with masterofdarkness.....

do u guys still think i will still get my prizes or will they catch something? after i gave them my adress info they put me on hold, thats when i paniced and hung up

[quote name='wwe101']do u guys still think i will still get my prizes or will they catch something? after i gave them my adress info they put me on hold, thats when i paniced and hung up[/quote]

they put me on hold also. i think its just something they do. so far all my stuff has shipped. hell i think ive spelled my name with them at least 6 different ways. anyways Dont worry it will come.

[quote name='mikebz28']they put me on hold also. i think its just something they do. so far all my stuff has shipped. hell i think ive spelled my name with them at least 6 different ways. anyways Dont worry it will come.[/quote]

whew thanks thats a big relief

[quote name='wwe101']whew thanks thats a big relief[/quote]

im still kind of chuckling about the whole hanging up on them thing though. All that would have happened is they would have told you if you stuff shipped out.

[quote name='artimus_black']nuh uh... The fraud feds would come and arrest him...

:D[/quote]

your funny......... BUT IF I GO DOWN IM TAKING EVERYONE FROM THIS FORUM DOWN WITH ME!

[quote name='Visc']How the heck do some of you people win so much? I've been trying since the start and won bupkiss.[/quote]

I love how people are so tired of this question, not only do they not answer it, they've even stopped saying, "look earlier in the damn thread"

[quote name='mikebz28']ill just tell them i have no idea who that guy is that has a name that sounds almost exactly like mine.[/quote]

haha. after they got you off hold did they ask what name the prize was under? becuase before they put me on hold they only asked for my adress and #

[quote name='wwe101']haha. after they got you off hold did they ask what name the prize was under? becuase before they put me on hold they only asked for my adress and #[/quote]
yeah they asked me the name also. i had to spell it for them,because the one they gave me was one of my "other" last names. its hard to come up with different spellings for a 3 letter last name. also i had them in my wife and kids names.

[quote name='wwe101']your funny......... BUT IF I GO DOWN IM TAKING EVERYONE FROM THIS FORUM DOWN WITH ME![/quote]

We don't know you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back