trouble with 1.93 patch

tothjm

CAG Veteran
hey i was just curious if anyone else is having trouble Downloading the 1.93 patch? on my machine, it gets to 4%, then hangs for about 10 sec, then error screen comes up saying cant establish connection with server blah blah...

I had the same problem (and something similar happened on the last update). I just kept restarting the download (didn't even restart my PS3) and it worked on the 3rd or 4th try.

1.93 allows for you to download multiple downloads at once. I was wondering why Tony Hawk took so long to download when I realized they were all around 20-30% downloaded.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']1.93 allows for you to download multiple downloads at once. I was wondering why Tony Hawk took so long to download when I realized they were all around 20-30% downloaded.[/quote]Whoa, weird!

Kinda cool, I wouldn't mind getting smaller video files at the same time.
Thanks!

My download stopped at some point, too. However, all I had to do was restart the download once.

Do system updates usually come out for the PS3 this often? I think this is the fourth one I've downloaded since I got it on August 27th. You don't get updates this often for the 360.

I hope they add the download while off feature that the 360 has. And charging the controller while off as well. Those are two of my major dislikes. Which isn't bad.

[quote name='Kendal']I hope they add the download while off feature that the 360 has. And charging the controller while off as well. Those are two of my major dislikes. Which isn't bad.[/QUOTE]

360 downloads even after you turn it off? Really? I never knew that. I turned it off while I was downloading some demos, so when I turn it back on, it should be finished downloading?

[quote name='kleptoix']360 downloads even after you turn it off? Really? I never knew that. I turned it off while I was downloading some demos, so when I turn it back on, it should be finished downloading?[/quote] I think you have to turn it on in the options, I haven't tried it myself, but my friends use it.

bread's done
Back