Two free XBLA games for Xbox 360 consoles purchased between 8/8/06 - 09/15/07

I already had these games from the previous giveaway. Hopefully, I can trade them for something I don't already have.

I just got mine as well. Not the greatest games ever, but I didn't have either one, and they were free so no complaints here. If someone thought that they were going to send you a code for Pac-Man CE or something then you were just setting yourself up for disappointment anyway.

Chris

I got Joust and Robotron too. I am 99% sure I already bought Joust (my 360's been a bit wacky lately so it hasn't had a ton of playtime) but Robotron is a pretty cool addition. Would've been nice if it were 2 new games but oh well, free is free.

Got mine... already bought Robotron.

Thank god it only cost me $3.00 to get a Robotron and an Uno code off someone. :lol:

I'll probably give the extra code to a friend. And I don't mind having a free copy of Joust.

Just my luck. I redeem the codes, download both, plug my plug-n-play into my console/controler to charge it, hop in the shower, and when I get back, my 360 RRoD :(

Just got my Joust and Robotron codes. I've been wanting to buy these for awhile but I held out because I was hoping to get the codes in a trade. Either way I'm very happy about it. :D

I was smart enough to buy Xbox 360 and register!

Yup, Joust and Robotron for me. Already got Joust from a prior trade so it's time to conduct some bidness!

Joust and Robotron for me too. I think I have both of these somewhere but never redeemed the codes. Maybe I'll just use these two.

At least they are free!

I got the codes today too. I don't have Joust, but I have Robotron. If anybody wants the code, PM me. I'll give it to whoever sends me a message first.

EDIT: It's taken, sorry.

Also got my codes today, nice surprise to see the e-mail in my inbox. Don't have Joust so I'm happy that I got something new, already have Robotron and I'll probably give it to a friend.

Haha, how crooked is that? Went to redeem Joust and what do I get? "Invalid code."

Double and triple checked it.. nothing. Typical.. gee thanks MS.

I'm not going to make a huge stink or slam MS for giving us two free games but these games suck. they're just pawning off their two cheapest and lowest selling games.

I got Joust and Robotron as well this morning.

I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to Joust since it was such a quarter eater in the arcades.

Robotron, however, is the shit.

fuck!

I was just thinking about this when I bought Tetris this morning. I was thinking, oh shit just wait for the codes and you can get this for free...then I checked my email... bam, Free Joust and Robotron?!?!!? fuck.

Come on, just let us pick

hmm

I wonder, since I had to exchange my 360 because it E79/RRoD only 28 days after I bought it when i Registered my 360 to get the codes, can I reg my new exchanged system for another code?

I already have robotron so any fellow cag is welcome to pm me for the code, first come first serve of course.

I love how people are bitching about which games they received. They're FREE people. God, I'd hate to see some of you Christmas morning.

It sucks for those who got invalid codes, though. Both of mine worked fine.

[quote name='Logg']Mine work fine.

Joust is the like worst game ever made.

And these are some hard achievements.[/QUOTE]

You mean worst port? 'Cause the game itself is a classic (and I see nothing wrong with the port other than that the 360 controller doesn't seem very well suited for the game). I played that countless hours when it originally came out (in the arcade that is).

The only thing that sucks about these codes is that I already have both :cry:. I was really hoping for at least one of them to be Frogger.

Yeah, what the hell? I just got done playing Joust for at least 2 hours. Game is fucking great, and my first time playing it.

And yeah, the achievements are pretty tough. I can't get to the 10th wave in either Robotron or Joust. Damnit. :lol:

[quote name='Bretters']My Robotron code doesn't work :(.[/QUOTE]
Mine doesn't either! Joust did but not Robotron!

[quote name='yukine']And yeah, the achievements are pretty tough. I can't get to the 10th wave in either Robotron or Joust. Damnit. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lightweight.

My codes are still invalid. What the hell?

bread's done
Back