UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='moojuice']Any issues if I use Ronald MDonald inatead Ayala since he is alreay my HW?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's fine. I figured you might want to use him. But since Ayala was more "accomplished", I threw him in there.

John Dinglez | Ronald McDonald | TKO Rd. 2 1:55

Good fight. Clinching was the name of the game here I think. I landed a couple knees which really turned it around. *STILL* getting used to simulation stamina. It's an entirely different game this way.

Will post picture shortly, though it's only of the results itself, not of the full body breakdown / strike counts.

WEZ

[quote name='wezzul']John Dinglez | Ronald McDonald | TKO Rd. 2 1:55

Good fight. Clinching was the name of the game here I think. I landed a couple knees which really turned it around. *STILL* getting used to simulation stamina. It's an entirely different game this way.

Will post picture shortly, though it's only of the results itself, not of the full body breakdown / strike counts.

WEZ[/QUOTE]

Definitely a good fight. Like you said, very clinch heavy fight.

I still need to trim the video, so it will be up late tomorrow/Sunday.

Yeah good fight, I actually stayed a little more patient than usual. I knew if I could drag it on long enough and manage to not have you TKO or submit me that one of those shots would get through eventually.

I might be a little later, but I should be around tonight to join the tournament party and fight the next round, spar, or whatever else works out. I'll try to message from my phone to update when I'm getting in. I don't expect it would be later than 10 EST though if you guys are still around then.

Well, without Matt Young being around at all, it's going to basically fuck up the plans for moving the tournament forward tonight. I thought the idea of getting those fights in early was a good one, but I don't know if he's checked the thread in the last 24 hours. Maybe his opponents could try PM'ing him?

I guess at worst, if we can't do our CAF Pride tournament tonight, we could still get guys together for a real fighter Pride tournament (just for fun). I'm open to other suggestions too though.

I haven't seen Matt Young online at all today. I sent Scorch a message asking if he was going to be able to play tonight and if not if he could do the match earlier. Haven't heard back from him.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, without Matt Young being around at all, it's going to basically fuck up the plans for moving the tournament forward tonight. I thought the idea of getting those fights in early was a good one, but I don't know if he's checked the thread in the last 24 hours. Maybe his opponents could try PM'ing him?

I guess at worst, if we can't do our CAF Pride tournament tonight, we could still get guys together for a real fighter Pride tournament (just for fun). I'm open to other suggestions too though.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for whatever. Like I mentioned I may be a little late, but once I'm on I'm fine with anything for a few hours.

So, I'm up next against Matt Young if I'm reading this right?

Name the time, Matt. :) CONRAD SILVA, YOU ARE MINNNNNNNEEEEEE!

I'll be around for my second round match tonight. Matt, I'm sending a friend request from my phone, will check for you online periodically.

WEZ

I saw Matt on earlier and asked him if he wanted to do our match but he didnt respond and was playing another game. I didn't want to be a pest about it so I didn't message him again...we'll do it another day...no worries.

Seems like we're going to have people trickling in tonight, so let's just shoot for 10 PM EST, if that's ok with everybody. Obviously, if people want to get on earlier and spar, do some camp stuff, etc, that's fine. I just don't want everyone to be sitting around wondering when we can "start".

I'm going to start working out now so that I can start drinking come fight time . . . ;) Either way, I'll be on the 360, so yell when I'm needed or when things are kicking off!

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I'm around now. Can do the second round fight now or wait until ten either way is fine.[/QUOTE]

Im not facing you but do you want to play a couple friendly matches right now?

John Dinglez | Matt Domoracki | KO Rd. 1 (3:43)

zukXJ
zukXJ.jpg

Got lucky, and he got rocked early and that made it a lot easier.

To the winner of Jack Ryan/Tony Alvarez. PM me if you guys get you're fight done tonight. I'll be online but not playing. So if you guys do get the fight in tonight let me know so we can get it on.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']To the winner of Jack Ryan/Tony Alvarez. PM me if you guys get you're fight done tonight. I'll be online but not playing. So if you guys do get the fight in tonight let me know so we can get it on.[/QUOTE]

Scorch hasen't been online all day today. I'll be back on within an hour...hopefully he gets on so we can do our match.

[quote name='Fearia']So, I'm up next against Matt Young if I'm reading this right?

Name the time, Matt. :) CONRAD SILVA, YOU ARE MINNNNNNNEEEEEE![/QUOTE]
picture.php

[quote name='shotgunshine']Scorch hasen't been online all day today. I'll be back on within an hour...hopefully he gets on so we can do our match.[/QUOTE]

You're pretty confident you'll win there :lol: IF you do win tonight, ill be available until the wee hours of the morning to play

[quote name='wezzul']John Dinglez | Matt Domoracki | KO Rd. 1 (3:43)

zukXJ
zukXJ.jpg

Got lucky, and he got rocked early and that made it a lot easier.[/QUOTE]
Where the heck do you play? If its your own house/place, thats really weird that you have ceiling tiles.

Why is it weird I have ceiling tiles in my basement?

It's a 110" screen using a 1080p projector. Only way to do it :)

WEZ

[quote name='wezzul']Why is it weird I have ceiling tiles in my basement?

It's a 110" screen using a 1080p projector. Only way to do it :)

WEZ[/QUOTE]

I am very jealous...

I don't know...maybe its just here in Colorado, but not many homes have that, basicallyt like businesses have ceiling tiles.

But yeah, that's a sweet setup

Very nice set up WEZ

Good playing with all of yall tonight. I got to see N8's skills firsthand haha...your alot better then your record suggests.

Sorry if I missed anything last night. I hopped in when I saw n8rocker and DarkTower sparring in a party, but nobody was responding and all I could hear was DarkTower laughing so I figured it was a mic issue or you guys were busy so I took off. Had fun playing with the couple of guys I fought last night though.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Sorry if I missed anything last night. I hopped in when I saw n8rocker and DarkTower sparring in a party, but nobody was responding and all I could hear was DarkTower laughing so I figured it was a mic issue or you guys were busy so I took off. Had fun playing with the couple of guys I fought last night though.[/QUOTE]

It's all good. Give a headsup when you are ready for the welterweight bout and I will try to be on :)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Sorry if I missed anything last night. I hopped in when I saw n8rocker and DarkTower sparring in a party, but nobody was responding and all I could hear was DarkTower laughing so I figured it was a mic issue or you guys were busy so I took off. Had fun playing with the couple of guys I fought last night though.[/QUOTE]

I never heard you say anything. I said "hey, what's up" when you came into the party, and then like 15 seconds later, you left the party. I messaged Fearia about joining us, but he said something about not wanting to because he wanted to be fresh for his fight with Matt... I don't even know what that means, lol. I messaged urmomlikesme, and never got a response. Finally, moojuice and shotgunshine joined us, and we did some round robin camp exhibition matches, and then called it a night. It was pretty fun doing what we did, but it would have been better with more people, bigger variety of matchups, etc.

[quote name='Fearia']It's all good. Give a headsup when you are ready for the welterweight bout and I will try to be on :)[/QUOTE]

You've got the wrong person. He's not in Welterweight. Matt Young is a WW, but he's got a fight with PureApathy first. This is why I was really confused about your message last night. Matt Young wasn't even playing with us.

Sounds good Matt.

I talked to Scorch earlier today and were supposed to play this evening but didn't say a specific time. Im on now and will be for a bit. If anyone wants to do some sparring or whatever just hit me up.

Troy Alvarez | Jack Ryan | Sub | Round 1 at 6:28

Good game Scorch..your guy was huge...looked like a light heavyweight lol.

urmomlikesme I sent you a friend request. Whenever your available, just let me know.

128675335671292144.jpg

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Finally getting around to posting this from last night.

Corky Buchek | Borat Sagdiyev | TKO | 5:59 of Rd 1

Video should be up shortly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqQHdjP9ho&feature=youtu.be

Also, shotgunshine, I like this one better.
0616_jackson.jpg

Actually, nevermind, this whole page is golden, haha.
http://www.holytaco.com/so-why-ronald-mcdonald-always-smiling/[/QUOTE]

LOL...that is a creepy picture. Its weird but its not like theres actually a created Ronald Mcdonald fighter...now THAT would be strange...oh wait:D

[quote name='shotgunshine']Troy Alvarez | Jack Ryan | Sub | Round 1 at 6:28

Good game Scorch..your guy was huge...looked like a light heavyweight lol.

urmomlikesme I sent you a friend request. Whenever your available, just let me know.

[/QUOTE]

good stuff. I can't tonight. Tomorrow after 7 pm central or anytime after that is good for me.

bread's done
Back