$29.99
MoH European Assault
Halo 2
$14.99
Halo 2 Maps
SW Battlefront
NamcoMuseum
MLB 2k5

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet. I dont know how you do it but I love these early updates. Would anyone recommend Star Ocean for $14.99?[/QUOTE]

i'm not sure, but doesn't it take something like 600,000 purchases (plus other requirements) for a game to qualify for GH status? if i'm right....600,000 people might recommend it ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet. I dont know how you do it but I love these early updates. Would anyone recommend Star Ocean for $14.99?[/QUOTE]

I would... I rented it and loved the battles but hated the slow story progression (much slower than other RPGs) and I got lost multiple times.

At $15, it's a definite buy.:)

I'm gonna guess that GTA:SA may not be in stock, what with the fact that CC was one of the retailers pulling it from shelves.

[quote name='Richard18']LOL at the GTA SA. i guess it shows how early they make these sales.[/QUOTE]

You realize that they don't have to pull it, right? If you go to EB and ask, they'll sell you a copy out of the back. I'm sure CC would do the same.

[quote name='Scorch']You realize that they don't have to pull it, right? If you go to EB and ask, they'll sell you a copy out of the back. I'm sure CC would do the same.[/QUOTE]

Actually no. I work at CC. All copies were pulled and will be returned to HQ. They take it from there.

Would anyone recommend Star Ocean for $14.99?

Star Ocean is great. One of my favorite games for PS2. I admit the story is slow to start with, but its really fun when you get to hour 30. You finally get some background and the game starts at hour 30. Visual scenery is amazing. Long game with lots of stuff to explore. Well worth $15 if its not GH.

EB games (at least B&M) has decided to continue selling them (GTA SA) or at least it is a store by store decision. I found a store in Johnson City, NY that was selling them with a sticker on that said adult only :p

But...my outpost.com order came through so I'll be returning it :)

Wow...NCAA 06 is already down to $38...SW: BF to $15...

Gotta try the PM at BB and see if they will take the $5 off with the coupon. Do they usually, or is that going to be YMMV?

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Actually no. I work at CC. All copies were pulled and will be returned to HQ. They take it from there.[/QUOTE]

Yep, most likely there is going to be an ad correction notice made informing customers that due to the recall of GTA:SA that we won't have any in stock. Not really CC's fault for putting it in the ad as the whole ratings change just happened last week - which certainly isn't enough time to change the ad around (given the fact that the ads are done usually 3 weeks to a month in advance).

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Wow...NCAA 06 is already down to $38...SW: BF to $15...

Gotta try the PM at BB and see if they will take the $5 off with the coupon. Do they usually, or is that going to be YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Huge YMMV. 9 times out of 10 they don't allow it. It's one or the other.

Star Ocean will be $10 after $5 off coupon. It still worth it cuz come with 2nd disc but i recommanded you get Double Alpha DVD case to put 2nd disc inside instead on seperate paper case.

[quote name='NeoStrider']NamcoMuseum - is this the new one or are they clearing out the old version?[/QUOTE]
Gotta be the old one. The new one doesn't get released until 8/30. It'll retail for $19.99 (and I'll be buying it for sure).

[quote name='Masterkyo']Star Ocean will be $10 after $5 off coupon. It still worth it cuz come with 2nd disc but i recommanded you get Double Alpha DVD case to put 2nd disc inside instead on seperate paper case.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't seen these $5 PS2 coupons at my local CCs.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i'm not sure, but doesn't it take something like 600,000 purchases (plus other requirements) for a game to qualify for GH status? if i'm right....600,000 people might recommend it ;)[/QUOTE]

Star Ocean still hasnt gone GH...

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Star Ocean still hasnt gone GH...[/QUOTE]

Star Ocean 3 is indeed a GH. I have a copy at home sitting in its ugly red case. $10 after coupon at BB more than a month ago. :)

[quote name='sabin23']Still haven't seen these $5 PS2 coupons at my local CCs.[/QUOTE]

They only work on games $20+, so just PM a BB coupon.

Rise from your grave I command you. Phew...nothing for me from CC at least for next week. Going to be spending enough at Fry's as it is. Thanks trust for the early notice, even though this post is sort of late. I wonder where BB is at though, but they're no biggy since they haven't had much for a while now.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'] but they're no biggy since they haven't had much for a while now.[/QUOTE]

2 GH for 22 was an amazing sale, imo.

[quote name='Roufuss']2 GH for 22 was an amazing sale, imo.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I liked that one. I would have liked it more if they recognized all the titles on Sony's GH list as GH, but CheapAsses can't be choosers, I guess. I think some people were able to get the newer GHs, though.

BB ad is online now.

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
PS2 Gaming System
$99.99
Logitech Play Link Wireless Network Extender for PS2 or Xbox
$49.99[/size]
NCAA '06
Black Hawk Down
$39.99
Logitech Cordless Action Precision Controller
8MB Memory Card 2-Pack
2 for $35
All GH, PH and Player's Choice games
$29.99
Action Replay Max Evo
$24.99
Dual Shock 2 Controller
$19.99
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Mega Collection Plus
Socom II: U.S. Navy Seals
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
$17.99
The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie
The Incredibles
????
Fantastic 4
Full Metal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
iconxbox_r2.gif

$99.99
Logitech Play Link Wireless Network Extender for PS2 or Xbox
$69.99
Live Starter Kit
$49.99
NCAA '06
Black Hawk Down
$39.99
Sid Meier's Pirates! Live the Life
2 for $35
$29.99
Pelican Predator Wireless Controller
$17.99

icongamecube.gif

2 for $35
$17.99
The Incredibles
icongbasp_r1.gif

$24.99
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Kim Possible 3: Team Possible
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Herbie: Fully Loaded
That's So Raven 2: Supernatural Style
iconpcwin.gif

$39.99
World of Warcraft
$14.99
Doom 3: REsurrection of Evil
$9.99
CSI: Miami

Misc:
$69.99
Console Gaming Rocking Chair

----------------------

I skipped the PC hardware/accessories, and the plug and play tv games, but I think I managed to get everything else. I have an even greater appreciation of what TSD does now, what a PITA, lol. Most of these deals suck, but, if one still has access to the good GGC coupons, then More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA) could be a good deal.

[quote name='clariste']The BB ad is worthless.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, with the possible exception of using a GGC coupon with one of the GBA deals (HM is the only one in which I have interest, but to each his or her own). I still figured it would be better to post it, than not. Keep all the crap in one place, as it were.

[quote name='clariste']The BB ad is worthless.[/QUOTE]

40 dollars is a great price for WoW, since it dosen't go down very often.

You can use a GGC on Harvest Moon for GBA for make it 20, which is another amazing deal if you're interested in that sort of thing (I am, and will definately get it for 20).

What are the odds of BB allowing Super Smash Brothers Melee as part of the Player's Choice 2/$35? And does Nintendo have an official list on their site a la PS2?

Edit: To answer my own question, this appears to be the list: http://www.nintendo.com/gamelist?category=pc

Now that leaves the question of whether or not anyone has tried to get SSBM as part of this deal before, since that basically nets you the second PC title for $5.

[quote name='botticus']What are the odds of BB allowing Super Smash Brothers Melee as part of the Player's Choice 2/$35? And does Nintendo have an official list on their site a la PS2?

Edit: To answer my own question, this appears to be the list: http://www.nintendo.com/gamelist?category=pc

Now that leaves the question of whether or not anyone has tried to get SSBM as part of this deal before, since that basically nets you the second PC title for $5.[/QUOTE]

even if it is not included you could get it and another PC game for $40 total after 2 ggcs, so not a tremendous deal anyhow.

[quote name='TheShiz']even if it is not included you could get it and another PC game for $40 total after 2 ggcs, so not a tremendous deal anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have nor have ever seen a GGC at my or any other BB... so I gave this a shot and a floor associate gave the cashier the okay to override it, so I got SSBM and Mario Golf for $35. Decent price on Golf (new) and great price on Smash Bros, so I'm happy. Crazy visit, as I had asked another associate to PM Harvest Moon for me and laughed ($9.99), so thankfully he wasn't the one that came over authorize. And the cashier had issues with my $5 PS2 coupon as well. Good times

[quote name='simpsonps121']NCAA 2006 (Xbox) Wow... This is great. PM at BB, and use a $5 off coupon... Wow.

Amazing work Dropout. :)

Thanks,
Matthew[/QUOTE]

I did it other way around. Went to CC used $5 off BB coupon.

No dice on SW Battlefront for the second time...my CC gaming area is a mess I dont think they have kept there stock up for about a month now.

bread's done
Back