Viewtiful Joe 2 for PS2 - $9.77 @ Microcenter B&M or $8.75 w/ PM at CC or BB

unforeseen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I stopped by the Microcenter near my house and picked up the new ad. They had
Viewtiful Joe 2 for the PlayStation 2 priced at $9.77.

I checked online and there was no mention of it.
So it appears it is only B&M.

You can also get the ad and pricematch at circuit city or best buy($19.99) to get the price down to $8.75 ($9.77 - 10% of difference).

[quote name='KowHunta']What city is this one at?[/QUOTE]
An answer would be great for this one, since MicroCenter's sales seem to be regional ones.

The ad is good from 5/1 to 5/22.

The ad should be good at all Microcenter locations.

BTW, I picked up the ad at the Tustin/Irvine, CA location.

Can we get a scan of the entire ad? If we can print out the full ad, I would imagine it would be much easier to obtain this deal. PM'ed.

[quote name='KowHunta']Can we get a scan of the entire ad? If we can print out the full ad, I would imagine it would be much easier to obtain this deal. PM'ed.[/QUOTE]

The ad is something like 20 pages or so. The video games are listed on the inside of the last page. So it is likely that you would have to live near a Microcenter to get on this deal.

Sorry for the confusion.

If there's no microcenter near you (which is pretty likely, unfortunately) you won't be able to PM unless the cashier screws up and doesn't do their job right... so be warned! I do have one nearby though so I should check that ad. Microcenter has been sold out of every deal I have ever tried to take advantage of, so I would rather just try to PM the ad. Hopefully the cashier won't call to confirm Microcenter's stock, because without even going there I am 90% sure they will be sold out.

I'm just happy I found it for $10 used a while back...great deal here if you can find it though. I don't even know what a microcenter is.

Microcenter is one of the few comforts that us Long Island CAGs have in the midst of all the Hastings/Fry's/GameCrazy/GameRush deals we always miss out on. :whistle2:(

Well, I tried to PM at BB today. The man at the service desk said that he never heard of Microcenter. He stated that a printout of a scan is not enough for a PM. He said I would need the entire ad and the store's phone number so he could verify. Well, guess I should try to PM at Walmart, Target, etc... Anyone have any luck PM this one? Great deal for less than $10!!!

[quote name='bigirish77']Well, I tried to PM at BB today. The man at the service desk said that he never heard of Microcenter. He stated that a printout of a scan is not enough for a PM. He said I would need the entire ad and the store's phone number so he could verify. Well, guess I should try to PM at Walmart, Target, etc... Anyone have any luck PM this one? Great deal for less than $10!!![/QUOTE]

Target does not pricematch...as I was told. Walmart...I do not know.

Find the telephone number to the nearest Microcenter and give it to the customer service guy so that he may call and verify it.

[quote name='bigirish77']Well, I tried to PM at BB today. The man at the service desk said that he never heard of Microcenter. He stated that a printout of a scan is not enough for a PM. He said I would need the entire ad and the store's phone number so he could verify. Well, guess I should try to PM at Walmart, Target, etc... Anyone have any luck PM this one? Great deal for less than $10!!![/QUOTE]

I would suggest going for Wal-Mart. I had little problem PMing Ace Combat 5 when it was misprinted for $5 ($45 savings). Normally the cashiers there just don't care or don't know any better. Then I might try CC, I've PMed TRU clearance material there before.

Unless I'm wrong, most stores will NOT take a scan of an ad or a screen cap of an online store. It's too easy to fake them.

But then again, that could just be in my area.

Being able to go to MicroCenter - the ONLY one in the state - and picking up the game is a nice feeling, though. ;)

I'm not sure if they had any other copies left; all I know is that I had to dig through the horribly disorganized PS2 games to find it.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Unless I'm wrong, most stores will NOT take a scan of an ad or a screen cap of an online store. It's too easy to fake them.

But then again, that could just be in my area.

Being able to go to MicroCenter - the ONLY one in the state - and picking up the game is a nice feeling, though. ;)

I'm not sure if they had any other copies left; all I know is that I had to dig through the horribly disorganized PS2 games to find it.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone else got on this deal. Just get the $0.01 VJ2 guide from TRU and you are complete.

bread's done
Back