Vision Cam Bundle now $39.98 B&M AND Wireless 360 headset for 29.98 at Toys'R'Us

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
My friend called me from work just now to tell me the XBox Live 360 Vision Cam Bundle is now 39.98. Also the wireless headset for the 360 should be 29.98 as well so incase you missed out GO NOW!

*EDIT: Since I keep seeing the same damn question, NO it is not for the Halo wireless headset. Just the normal, white, wireless headset.*

[quote name='daminion']honestly i wish i had a wall charger for my wireless headset (halo version). Charging it via the Xbox is a PITA because you basically need to leave the system on to charge it.

Anyone know if the adaptors are interchangeable? i.e. can i use the wall charger to charge my halo headset, which came with the usb cable?[/quote]

Not true all you need to do is leave headset plugged ( on) into the usb port... system definitely doesnt need to be on.

[quote name='NoZoL']any 1 want 2 sell me a wireless headset? 34$ shipped[/quote]

Are you serious? $34 will barely, if at all, cover tax and shipping, not considering packaging for shipping.

29.98 + 6% (my local tax) = $31.77. Shipping will easily be $2-3 for pony express. Add on a large padded envelope for about .80 and you're looking at almost $35-36, and that's if someone is willing to do it pro-bono.

I thought you said you had someone who would get you one for $32 shipped anyways?

[quote name='sp00ge']Are you serious? $34 will barely, if at all, cover tax and shipping, not considering packaging for shipping.

29.98 + 6% (my local tax) = $31.77. Shipping will easily be $2-3 for pony express. Add on a large padded envelope for about .80 and you're looking at almost $35-36, and that's if someone is willing to do it pro-bono.

I thought you said you had someone who would get you one for $32 shipped anyways?[/QUOTE]

Well he did offer $32 earlier so $34 is an improvement. He always lowballs people.

lol thats actually more like 35$.. not everyone likes their headset. i didnt say sealed. its not really a lowball limpbizkit, btw that band sux ass

[quote name='Tboz524']Not true all you need to do is leave headset plugged ( on) into the usb port... system definitely doesnt need to be on.[/QUOTE]

as far as I've tested, any USB device can be plugged into your PC USB PORT to charge. and yea, it needs to on & awake.

If you have an AC/USB adapter, that will work too. Its very fast as well.

You might have a USB hub that has an AC power source. That should work as well.

I dont like the Wireless Mic, I will never buy another one for myself.

if you want a great headset, get the old xbox green Halo wired headset @$15. You can add mute & volumn if you buy the little mute & volumn gray part at CC or online.

This is the best deal of the year so far.
I needed to buy another 12 months of Live, why not get it $10 cheaper, plus a camera, Uno, Robotron, and 200 points???

My ToysRUs had about 10 of them in stock.

Finally caught a break on one of these deals.

i called 2 toys r us for the wireless headset, all were sold out, think some where like best buy or CC or target would pricematch it @ 29.98

[quote name='Tboz524']Not true all you need to do is leave headset plugged ( on) into the usb port... system definitely doesnt need to be on.[/quote]

Doesn't work this way on my new Elite -- I can tell you that for sure.

System needs to be on to charge it. Sure you can leave it plugged in, but your not charging anything.

If you plug it in, then shut down the Xbox it will continue to charge, but the Xbox isn't completely off either -- it still sits there with fans and who knows what else running.

Personally I would just prefer a wall charger. I know I can plug it into a computer as well, but I don't leave my computers on either.

[quote name='NoZoL']ok , 37$ for a WIRELESS SEALED HEADSET. Pm me![/QUOTE]

Not that it's any of my business, since I don't even have one, but under your name:

[quote name='CAG']
NoZoL
Trading Time Out - Do not trade![/quote]

Anyways, my wife just picked up a Live/Vision bundle for me at Merritt Island, east of Orlando. I think there are probably some left, but I didn't ask.

[quote name='graf1k']Which UPC is the one without the charger? It seems thats the newer one going by earlier posts.[/quote]

I had a 882224460521 and it came a USB charging cable, not a wall charger.

[quote name='h2dk']B4E-0004 = wall charger[/quote]

Good, so it appears that...
B4E-0004 = wall charger
B4E-0025/UPC 882224460521 = USB charger

It seems like the USB charger model is the more recent model. Unknown whether that update was only a change in charger, or if they included the "improvements" in the headset itself that they supposedly made in the Halo headset.

[quote name='Tboz524']Not true all you need to do is leave headset plugged ( on) into the usb port... system definitely doesnt need to be on.[/quote]

The manual that came with mine said the 360 needed to be on.

Awesomeness! I just had a $5 off $25 coupon and a $3 b'day giftcard show up in the mail for my dog. XBL Vision bundle for $32? Yes please!

[quote name='NoZoL']i can trade on 2/2/08, i want 2 find some1 before then[/quote]
I think his point was that perhpas it's a sign not to trade/deal with you...

I'll be taking my headset back to TRU after reading up on some forums. Much hate for it.

[quote name='NoZoL']lol thats actually more like 35$.. not everyone likes their headset. i didnt say sealed. its not really a lowball limpbizkit, btw that band sux ass[/QUOTE]

Great comeback I haven't heard that one before. If you want the headset so bad put it in one of your many wanted lists in the trading forum and stop clogging this thread with your crap.

If anybody picks up and extra headset with the USB charger, I'd be willing to pay $40 for it. Send me a message if you can do this...both ToysRus in my area were out of the headsets:cry: but had the camera bundles and the other clearance items

[quote name='h2dk']B4E-0004 = wall charger

I can't confirm the other

FYI, mine would not sync with one controller (it is supposed to sync on the same port as the controller, the controller would sync to port one and the headset to port 2) but would sync fine with the other. I read someplace on the internet (sounds crazy) that the controller "thinks" it has a wired headset plugged in. There are copper contacts where the wired controller plugs in (2 oval holes each have 2 contacts on the bottom, round hole has 1 contact on the side). Per info I read, I used a needle to bend these contacts away from the edge just a bit.

First, I did the 4 in the oval holes with the same result...no sync. However, after bending the copper contact a tiny bit in the round hole, the controller syncs fine.

(I have 2 launch controllers and have also read that newer controllers do not have this problem)[/quote]

Update:

I have used this a couple times w/ Halo 3. Seems to be clearer than the wired headset (not as muffled sounding). So far I am very happy with it.

[quote name='Jake77444']Anyone know if the halo 3 wireless headset doesnt have the problems that this standard headset has?[/quote]

No personal experience with both, I just keep referring to this quote from Joystiq last August:
"Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg has told us that the Halo wireless headset will be priced at $59.99 and will include some quality improvements over its predecessor."

Still unclear if MS has rolled these alleged improvements into the standard headset, although they do seem to have revised the SKU otherwise (changing wall charger to USB charger).

I also noticed this week that my nearest Best Buy seems to have removed the display racks for the wireless headsets, although it still shows as available there on the website.

[quote name='Zimmy']This is the best deal of the year so far.
I needed to buy another 12 months of Live, why not get it $10 cheaper, plus a camera, Uno, Robotron, and 200 points???

My ToysRUs had about 10 of them in stock.

Finally caught a break on one of these deals.[/quote]

Yes, I am grateful that I finally caught the rub on one of these deals.

I picked up both, and am surprisingly pleased with the Wireless Headset. I have a huge head, and tried out other wired products, but the Wireless Headset works best for me. It's odd, considering the reviews.

[quote name='BIGMACwFRIES']saying if you can still buy any of these products for that price in chicago[/quote]

If any of the TRUs in Chicago have any left, then yes.

I can confirm what has already been stated here. The wireless headset comes in two SKUs, one that uses an AC Adapter (old model) and one that uses a USB plug (new model).

AC Adapter = B4E-00004
USB Plug = B4E-00025

My guess is that this price drop is on the AC Adapter model only, probably because TRU is trying to clear them out to make space for the new model.

Has anybody gotten the $29.98 price on one of the newer B4E-00025 models? The number is on the bottom of the packaging in the top-right corner.

Vision bundle is $60 over where I am. Is that the new vision bundle and they looked at the wrong one, or they they just decide to put it at that price instead? $60 hasn't got the same pull as $40...But I do get a headset and a nice camera. Though I can't use the headset for anything but Xbox...

Guys, these are clearances, so they won't expire. However, the reason they are being clearanced is because they are getting rid of the old stock of Xbox Live accessories. They have a different packaging than the new ones, and most likely expire June 08, or perhaps expired June 97 already. In either case, they will still work, but it's a clearance, not some sort of on-going deal.

[quote name='Vulgar']Guys, these are clearances, so they won't expire. However, the reason they are being clearanced is because they are getting rid of the old stock of Xbox Live accessories. They have a different packaging than the new ones, and most likely expire June 08, or perhaps expired June 97 already. In either case, they will still work, but it's a clearance, not some sort of on-going deal.[/quote]

Does this mean controllers, play and charge kits and all that will soon be on clearance as well?

[quote name='daminion']honestly i wish i had a wall charger for my wireless headset (halo version). Charging it via the Xbox is a PITA because you basically need to leave the system on to charge it.

Anyone know if the adaptors are interchangeable? i.e. can i use the wall charger to charge my halo headset, which came with the usb cable?[/quote]

You could always charge it via your USB port on your PC. It doesn't have to be the one on your 360. I use my Play 'N Charge kit on my PC to charge my controllers without having to leave my 360 on.

[quote name='mrblinG22']Does this mean controllers, play and charge kits and all that will soon be on clearance as well?[/QUOTE]

What could possible lead you to believe that non-Live accessories will go on clearance?

My Toys R' Us in Jackson, MI Had nothing... I bought a wireless headset (Halo 3 Edition) on ebay for $40 shipped. Thanks for posting this, if u benefited from this deal, ur lucky!

Found nothing at the TRU in Los Feliz. The store seemed oddly empty like because a lot of stuff was missing. Asked the manager if the store was closing but he said no. Going to try luck at different TRU XD

For those of you curious, the Wiki trade-in values for the camera ($12) and headset ($4) were confirmed by my local EB earlier this afternoon when I called them.

[quote name='shrike4242']For those of you curious, the Wiki trade-in values for the camera ($12) and headset ($4) were confirmed by my local EB earlier this afternoon when I called them.[/quote]

I sold one cam on Amazon. Came out with about $20 after fees and shipping.

My TRU in Thousand Oaks, CA still has 2 headsets as of yesterday morning. I bought one and it works fine. It's the wall charger kind. If you are looking for anything else there, don't.

[quote name='djbooba']My TRU in Thousand Oaks, CA still has 2 headsets as of yesterday morning. I bought one and it works fine. It's the wall charger kind. If you are looking for anything else there, don't.[/quote]

First report I recall indicating which of the two versions of white headset TRU is stocking/clearancing, and it's the wall charger version. Based on the product numbering and reviews, it seems the wall charger version is the older, original version. This may be why TRU is clearing them out - I haven't seen these wall charger versions at any other big retail stores lately, like BB - or it may just be that TRU won't carry any version of the product anymore (several local stores I called claimed they don't carry it, not just that it's out of stock).

In any event, if it's the wall charger version and that's the original version, it would appear it may be subject to the issues that were reportedly addressed in the Halo version (and possibly the USB charged version).

bread's done
Back