W: DMC4 360 --Have: Naruto RoaN 360, Razer Tarantula Keyboard, 360/PS2/GC/XBox -3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sasukekun']

Any Bleach Related Items, PM ME!

[/quote]

You want Bleach? I have alot of Bleach. I'll trade u 3 bottles of Bleach that protects colors for the washing machine for 1 copy of your Bleach that Shatters Blade's for Wii. My Bleach isn't that cheap stuff that u carry in ur pockets and use in the bathroom of McDonalds. It's the big stuff that u keep at home for the real tough missions. :hot:

Take a good moment to breathe in the offer. It's 3 for 1, with the Blade in your court :roll:

[quote name='WiiGame']You want Bleach? I have alot of Bleach. I'll trade u 3 bottles of Bleach that protects colors for the washing machine for 1 copy of your Bleach that Shatters Blade's for Wii. My Bleach isn't that cheap stuff that u carry in ur pockets and use in the bathroom of McDonalds. It's the big stuff that u keep at home for the real tough missions. :hot:

Take a good moment to breathe in the offer. It's 3 for 1, with the Blade in your court :roll:[/QUOTE]
Umm... ya.?..?

Please CML for:

Devil May Cry 3 (Non-PH/SE)
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy IX
Mega Man X4

My List

The DMC3 game is the special edition version right?

Anbu_Giroro

[quote name='anbu_giroro']Please CML for:

Devil May Cry 3 (Non-PH/SE)
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy IX
Mega Man X4

My List

The DMC3 game is the special edition version right?

Anbu_Giroro[/QUOTE]
Didnt see anything on your list. DMC3 is non-se

[quote name='Scarface7']CML again for Mass Effect. Trade + cash... Let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Nothing, but if you would like to buy it, LMK.

[quote name='Scarface7']Just checked your want list and I do have a new FF 3 guide. How much cash would you need?[/QUOTE]
Would like to sell before I try to trade it. Thanks though.

[quote name='sasukekun']Would like to sell before I try to trade it. Thanks though.[/quote]Ok. I'd do $40 + the FF 3 guide if you decide otherwise.

[quote name='Scarface7']Ok. I'd do $40 + the FF 3 guide if you decide otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Alright, will keep you in mind if I decide to trade for it. I will accept BestBuy gift cards though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back