W: DMC4 360 --Have: Naruto RoaN 360, Razer Tarantula Keyboard, 360/PS2/GC/XBox -3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
sasukekun, I've got a copy of Wario Ware Smooth Moves I'd probably be willing to dish. I'm only in the market for PS3 games though. Yes, I notice you don't have any. However, should you get some and be willing to dish some, let me know.

[quote name='cartman58']sasukekun, I've got a copy of Wario Ware Smooth Moves I'd probably be willing to dish. I'm only in the market for PS3 games though. Yes, I notice you don't have any. However, should you get some and be willing to dish some, let me know.[/QUOTE]
If I get any PS3 games and want to trade them, i'll PM you.

CML for:

:wii::wii::wii:
Bleach: Shattered Souls
Elebits (New/Sealed) :drool: (12/7)
Metal Slug Anthology :drool: (12/14)
Rayman Raving Rabbits
Rayman Raving Rabbits 2 (New/Sealed)
Trauma Center: New Blood (New/Sealed)
Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training -- $17 shipped

[quote name='naes']CML for:

:wii::wii::wii:
Bleach: Shattered Souls
Elebits (New/Sealed) :drool: (12/7)
Metal Slug Anthology :drool: (12/14)
Rayman Raving Rabbits
Rayman Raving Rabbits 2 (New/Sealed)
Trauma Center: New Blood (New/Sealed)
Wii Zapper with Link's Crossbow Training -- $17 shipped
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, nothing.

Are the PS3 games that are not for trade just until you beat them or indefintely? Because I have Ratchet and Clank for trade, but I was looking to do PS3 game for PS3 game.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Are the PS3 games that are not for trade just until you beat them or indefintely? Because I have Ratchet and Clank for trade, but I was looking to do PS3 game for PS3 game.[/QUOTE]
Some of the games I might trade after I beat them. So when they are available for trade I will PM you.

[quote name='WackyB207']I have a copy of TC4 (PS3) for sale. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
Would rather trade than buy right now.

I am interested in some of your black color-coded 360 titles, but those are not up for trade. I'll keep checking your list for changes.

[quote name='WackyB207']I am interested in some of your black color-coded 360 titles, but those are not up for trade. I'll keep checking your list for changes.[/QUOTE]
PM me those titles and we'll work something out. Not really interested in trading any of the PS3 games since I just got some of those a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back